UK Court Rules Biblical Belief in Two Sexes ‘Incompatible with Human Dignity’

fl2007rn

A British employment tribunal has ruled that a Christian doctor’s biblical understanding of sexuality and lack of belief in transgenderism is “incompatible with human dignity.”

After being fired from his job in 2018 for refusing to use pronouns that do not correspond to a person’s biological sex, disability assessor Dr David Mackereth filed a complaint against the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP) for harassment and discrimination under the Equality Act.

In its decision this week, the panel declared that Dr Mackereth’s biblical belief that “God made humans male or female” was “incompatible with human dignity”.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2019/10/05/uk-court-rules-biblical-belief-in-two-sexes-incompatible-with-human-dignity/

That's not a very dignified decision...
As Christians we know the British courts are WRONG, but we also know from a medical stand point that not all medications, treatments, and procedures are unisex. That is so absurd!

OnlyHim

So for years we’ve heard only that science and biology supposedly prove Christians and the Bible are not supported by science and are wrong (which I chuckle at). Now they say that both science and the Bible are wrong by virtue of the standards of human dignity.

Interesting...

So human dignity now defines the physical laws, standards and morals of our reality? The promotion of self over all creation. If that doesn’t have Satans fingerprints all over it what does!

Last edited:

lismore

Omigosh. They are losing it over there faster than we are. As far as I'm concerned, being who you are is part of your dignity. That Judge needs to be removed - the people should petition him out.
Hello Antitox. I think we are further along the road here than you are in the USA? But it's the same road, end times- anti Christian agenda. The Lord is coming soon, Spiritual warfare is heating up in everything. Please pray for us, the remnant here in Scotland/Britain that we can stand together for the Lord in these last days. God Bless :)

lismore

Thanks hope filled. I had the first inkling of the way things were going in High School in the 90s, was the only Christian in my class, almost the only one in my year. We're far down the road of an anti-Christian agenda now in this country and Europe, people are reverting swiftly to a pagan past- a revived Roman Empire spoken of by the prophet Daniel is coming. God Bless :)

ItIsFinished!

Thanks hope filled. I had the first inkling of the way things were going in High School in the 90s, was the only Christian in my class, almost the only one in my year. We're far down the road of an anti-Christian agenda now in this country and Europe, people are reverting swiftly to a pagan past- a revived Roman Empire spoken of by the prophet Daniel is coming. God Bless :)
I'm very pleased you are a child of God.
May the Lord use you in a mighty way.
May He bless you and keep you safe.