UK Court Rules Biblical Belief in Two Sexes ‘Incompatible with Human Dignity’

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
A British employment tribunal has ruled that a Christian doctor’s biblical understanding of sexuality and lack of belief in transgenderism is “incompatible with human dignity.”

After being fired from his job in 2018 for refusing to use pronouns that do not correspond to a person’s biological sex, disability assessor Dr David Mackereth filed a complaint against the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP) for harassment and discrimination under the Equality Act.

In its decision this week, the panel declared that Dr Mackereth’s biblical belief that “God made humans male or female” was “incompatible with human dignity”.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/20...in-two-sexes-incompatible-with-human-dignity/

That's not a very dignified decision...

mattfivefour

Administrator
Staff member
They are not the first people to decide in their own puffed up thinking that God's Word is wrong. It's what happens when you reject the one true God, the Creator of all things. I pray that they will allow Him to open their eyes so they can see their error before it is too late. :pray

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
They are not the first people to decide in their own puffed up thinking that God's Word is wrong. It's what happens when you reject the one true God, the Creator of all things. I pray that they will allow Him to open their eyes so they can see their error before it is too late. :pray
Amen.
That is my prayer as well.
May The Holy Spirit bring strong convictions upon their hearts and they humble themselves before their God and Creator and accept Him as their Saviour.

Praise our precious Redeemer.

madcat

God made humans male and female is incompatible with human dignity...
What???o_O
I know with your son being a P.T. also, you “get this” on a higher level. This demonic thinking is even more in-your-face ignorant, when you just consider a basic anatomy or physiology course. Those are CONCRETE scientific data banks based on dissection, observation, and processing.
“Gray’s Anatomy” has had NO updates since it’s first printing. Yep, girls are girls, and boys are boys. Always was, and always will be.
They only thing that has changed is within the heart and minds, and those aren’t physiological, but psychological. And lack of conscience and Christian values is a given.
Sometimes you just want to shake the “daylights” out of people, but it would do no good. Just makes them more belligerent and defiant.
I hope SOMEONE finds my “rapture” file, Bibles, and books and figures it out after we are gone. :pray :(

depserv

“War is peace
freedom is slavery
ignorance is strength”

This is the official party line in George Orwell's 1984. What more is being added to that by the liberal cult today?

The level of deception fed to and swallowed by ignorant masses is testament to the power of the liberal propaganda machines to sell any lie. It is also a reminder that those who reject God are easily lied to and manipulated by His enemy.

This level of deception being at the heart of liberalism is why there is such a huge divide between those capable of independent thought and those who have succumbed totally to liberal indoctrination. This mass of fools is the base of power the liberal cult uses to levy war on America and build a totalitarian state, where God's Word will be forbidden and freedom is a distant memory.

Reject God: your big brother will watch over you and protect you and provide for you, if you will just give him the power. This is their fundamental message, hidden within a tangled mass of lies and half truths like the proverbial snake in the grass.

One of the weapons they have long used is what is commonly called political correctness, which holds the threat of various forms of excommunication over the heads of those who dare to express forbidden thought. Not all forbidden thought is good or true, but much of it is, and it is the goodness and truth that PC codes were put in place to suppress. And now we are seeing this weapon of thought control being made increasingly more powerful, with the thought police having real police power.

Moral to the story: the best way for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.

TimeWarpWife

I can stand in a garage and claim I'm a car, but that doesn't make it so. It's woven into a person's DNA whether they're male or female ~ two choices, that's it. No matter what you say, how you dress, what you have removed, or what you have put on via surgery doesn't mean a hill of beans because your DNA doesn't lie. IMO, that was God's way of letting all of these LGBTXYZ and other alphabetic-claiming lunatics that they're wrong.

Scilent

A British employment tribunal has ruled that a Christian doctor’s biblical understanding of sexuality and lack of belief in transgenderism is “incompatible with human dignity.”

After being fired from his job in 2018 for refusing to use pronouns that do not correspond to a person’s biological sex, disability assessor Dr David Mackereth filed a complaint against the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP) for harassment and discrimination under the Equality Act.

In its decision this week, the panel declared that Dr Mackereth’s biblical belief that “God made humans male or female” was “incompatible with human dignity”.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/20...in-two-sexes-incompatible-with-human-dignity/

That's not a very dignified decision...
Whuh!? What was that!!

Oh.... sorry, I thought I heard the theme to the old Twighlight Zone TV show playing in the air. Huh...

Sometimes it feels like after reading these articles that I'd see Rod Sterling standing in the background smoking a cigarette.