UFO's and End Times

katt

When my mom was working as a waitress in Virginia she and a co-worker saw one..it rose over the buildings in front of their restaurant they watched as it disappeared into the sky..when they told thier manager he said he saw it as well and if they were smart they'd do what he was gonna do..never mention it to anyone ever..which my mom never did until I was fully grown with grandkids..

GEOINTAnalyst

Congress to hold first open hearing on UFOS in five decades next week

Congress is set to hold the first open hearing on UFOs, or unidentified aerial phenomena, in more than 50 years next week.
Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence and Security Ronald Moultrie and Deputy Director of Naval Intelligence Scott Bray will testify before the House Intelligence Committee's subcommittee on Counter-terrorism, Counterintelligence, and Counter-proliferation on May 17.
"The American people expect and deserve their leaders in government and intelligence to seriously evaluate and respond to any potential national security risks – especially those we do not fully understand," Indiana Rep. André Carson, a Democrat who chairs the subcommittee, said in a statement Tuesday.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/congress-hold-first-open-hearing-ufos-next-week

LookUp8815

Congress to hold first open hearing on UFOS in five decades next week

Congress is set to hold the first open hearing on UFOs, or unidentified aerial phenomena, in more than 50 years next week.
Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence and Security Ronald Moultrie and Deputy Director of Naval Intelligence Scott Bray will testify before the House Intelligence Committee's subcommittee on Counter-terrorism, Counterintelligence, and Counter-proliferation on May 17.
"The American people expect and deserve their leaders in government and intelligence to seriously evaluate and respond to any potential national security risks – especially those we do not fully understand," Indiana Rep. André Carson, a Democrat who chairs the subcommittee, said in a statement Tuesday.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/congress-hold-first-open-hearing-ufos-next-week

Yep... all part of the great set up. Nothing major will come from these hearings. It won't las 2 days in the main stream media. They will barely acknowledge it and it too will pass. But, in my humble opinion, this is another chance to get this type of info into the zombies (brain-dead liberals) minds and give them more fodder when we are eventually raptured.
I often times wander just what the earth will be like after we are raptured. Obviously I know what the Bible says... but I mean day to day conversations with those left behind. Will they be thankful we are gone? Will they celebrate and have parties? I mean they have abortion parties already... Will they have a "Christians are gone month" similar to the disgusting gay pride month?
I believe many, ,many will thrilled we are gone, so they can finally ascend to higher beings.
Man... the delusion these folks will be in... makes you wander!

Lastcall

Yep... all part of the great set up. Nothing major will come from these hearings. It won't las 2 days in the main stream media. They will barely acknowledge it and it too will pass. But, in my humble opinion, this is another chance to get this type of info into the zombies (brain-dead liberals) minds and give them more fodder when we are eventually raptured.
I often times wander just what the earth will be like after we are raptured. Obviously I know what the Bible says... but I mean day to day conversations with those left behind. Will they be thankful we are gone? Will they celebrate and have parties? I mean they have abortion parties already... Will they have a "Christians are gone month" similar to the disgusting gay pride month?
I believe many, ,many will thrilled we are gone, so they can finally ascend to higher beings.

I too wander what it will be like once the church is gone. However, I dont think the majority of the world will view it as all “Christians” are gone. Why? Many who belong to a “church” will still be here, left behind. Think of those who are unsaved members of the RCC, the Pope, mormons, Jehovah Witness, and many other false churches. They will have a loud voice by claiming it was not a disappearance of Christians only because they are still here….

I have no set views on how the world will explain the rapture, as it could be a combo of many things to include alien abduction.

I do believe those family members that are left behind who had been told about the rapture by their Christians relatives, they will know where everyone went, and it will lead to perhaps the single biggest harvest to came to Jesus in a short period of time.

usoutpost31

When I was doing missionary work in Colombia, S.A., the people in the village of Cite apparently had a UFO visit. There was a lot of excitement about it as quite a few witnessed whatever it was they saw. A lot of things likely never get recorded in those out of the way places in third world countries. Places that lack electricity and telecommunications. Places where mobility is by foot and people never venture far from where they were born. Things that transpire in those backwoods places don't become part of statistics, generally speaking.
But even in some of the most heavily populated cities and countries around the world, UAP reports are nowhere near as prevalent as they are in the USA. It's been decades of science fiction in print, film and other media, and an active military, which has led to the UFO phenomenon in this part of the world. Many other countries don't have a Steven Spielberg making movies like ET or Close Encounters. They don't have TV shows like the X-Files, Outer Limits or even Unsolved Mysteries.

Even if you look at searches like SETI. Even in the US, it has trouble getting funding, because it's a waste of money and 100% probability of turning up nothing. Russia used to have their version of SETI, but they abandoned it around the collapse of the Soviet Union. Other countries in Europe, that turn out impressive rates of physicists and astronomers, and have the financial and technological means to conduct their own search for extraterrestrial intelligence, won't even attempt it because there is no political or public desire to invest in it.

People living in remote areas might see strange things at night, but they wouldn't automatically assume this is aliens from another world at work, because it's not a logical conclusion to draw. They may have their own myths and legends passed by word of mouth, but still, they wouldn't know about extraterrestrial tech equipment coming to our planet unless someone else put that idea in their head.

It is true that much of the world does believe in the possibility of life on other planets. But the actual idea that alien civilization has been in contact with us, that their ships are moving around our atmosphere and even abducting people, that belief is largely based in western countries, the US more than anywhere else, and is not as culturally relevant for many other people; even if they are witnessing UAP activity.

So while a mass abduction might be palatable for Americans left behind at the Rapture, it would be a harder sell elsewhere, because the same groundwork to accept this belief has not been done.

Footsteps

Exactly. There are many deceptive demonic activities happening all the time, in many forms around the globe:

Ghosts (spirits of the deceased “caught” between this world and the next)

Bigfoot (not to be confused with Bigtooth, the prehistoric tiger Pelosium Roxannium)

Chupacabra and other weird hairless
creatures (some of these are my neighbors struggling with meth addiction)

One commonality I’ve noticed among the weird, perverse, and demonic TV shows I watch like Beyond Bizarre, Paranormal Activities, and The View is people are starting to use phrases like “I never believed in the paranormal, but now I’m a true believer.” Therein lies the problem - multiple forms of belief, all of them wrong. When the Rapture occurs, more theories will emerge from Satan’s realm that we haven’t even thought of.

Lastcall

So while a mass abduction might be palatable for Americans left behind at the Rapture, it would be a harder sell elsewhere, because the same groundwork to accept this belief has not been done.
Very good overall post!

The above quoted sounds logical for right now, but once 100s of millions disappear all at once, it wont be a stretch then to believe it was aliens. If hundreds millions can vanish at once, whatever the world government uses to explain the vanishings could then become palatable.

Jaybird

You make a good point. The world does view the "dead churches" as Christian although we know why they are left behind. We conjecture on how the world will explain the mass disappearance of millions of people but I agree that it could be a combination of different explanations. If I was left behind and someone told me aliens were involved I would not believe it, but perhaps I would believe a different explanation. If I was a Catholic would I believe an explanation by a "Mary apparition"? Perhaps a Hindu would accept some other explanation. The NT indicates that God will send them a strong delusion so that they believe the lie. Is it just one lie or many depending on the audience? As Andy C mentions there are those left behind who will realize what actually happened.

Epieikes

It probably won't take them very long to wish they were gone, too...#seals...Meanwhile, I pray and invest now, time and prep resources, for all who will be part of the greatest soul harvest of all time...❤

NewWine2020

Very good overall post!

The above quoted sounds logical for right now, but once 100s of millions disappear all at once, it wont be a stretch then to believe it was aliens. If hundreds millions can vanish at once, whatever the world government uses to explain the vanishings could then become palatable.

Oh, PLEASE let Brandon be in office still when that occurs, only because I think it would be such a hoot for the fans of the “most popular President, ever” to watch him stagger and stumble through attempting to explain the disappearance of millions worldwide to his followers via teleprompter…afterwords, Kommie Harris can serve up the “ mother-of-all-word salads.”

.maybe the “aliens” will come with “new and improved tele-prompter tech?” :)

NewWine2020

You make a good point. The world does view the "dead churches" as Christian although we know why they are left behind. We conjecture on how the world will explain the mass disappearance of millions of people but I agree that it could be a combination of different explanations. If I was left behind and someone told me aliens were involved I would not believe it, but perhaps I would believe a different explanation. If I was a Catholic would I believe an explanation by a "Mary apparition"? Perhaps a Hindu would accept some other explanation. The NT indicates that God will send them a strong delusion so that they believe the lie. Is it just one lie or many depending on the audience? As Andy C mentions there are those left behind who will realize what actually happened.

I don’t think it’s out of the question for Satan to be given the ability at the time of the grand illusion and the height of his (temporary) power over all of God’s creation to speak telepathically to each and every person who does not know the truth in a manner that would best appeal to him or her.

The Muslims would believe the Mahdi is speaking to them, as you say, Catholics might receive a visit from a “Marian apparition”, etc. Non believers of any faith would get the new agey “alien spin.”

But the big push would be that mankind has been hateful, violent and racist/misogynist for it’s entire history largely because of Christian “biblical literalists” who willfully and spitefully held back humanity’s evolution. Now that the “restrainer“ (see what I did there?) is gone, vanished from the earth, humanity will, indeed, MUST drop all their “learned hatred’s“ and work together to rebuild a new world on the ashes of the old.

It might even work..for 3.5 yrs or so. If I wasn’t saved I would not only buy it, I would welcome it wholeheartedly, a fresh start for all of mankind…what could possibly go wrong?

Jaybird

That makes a lot of sense. Satan is an "Angel of Light" and always tries to mimic what God does. This is why he sets himself up in the Temple as the "Abomination of Desolation" and takes the throne. He mimics what Jesus will do at the end of the Age. Your "restrainer" analogy fits perfectly with how Satan works. Add in a few signs and wonders and the gullible population easily believes the lies.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
Oh, PLEASE let Brandon be in office still when that occurs, only because I think it would be such a hoot for the fans of the “most popular President, ever” to watch him stagger and stumble through attempting to explain the disappearance of millions worldwide to his followers via teleprompter…afterwords, Kommie Harris can serve up the “ mother-of-all-word salads.”

Before he was prepped with words to say (I doubt his handlers concern themselves with whether or not he understands anything), they'd just hand him an ice cream cone to put him in a happy mood.

madcat

Exactly. There are many deceptive demonic activities happening all the time, in many forms around the globe:

Bigfoot (not to be confused with Bigtooth, the prehistoric tiger Pelosium Roxannium)
Would this be the same specimen who also has a propensity for tearing up SOTU scripts behind the president‘s back? Asking for a friend.:idunno:idunno

Footsteps

Would this be the same specimen who also has a propensity for tearing up SOTU scripts behind the president‘s back? Asking for a friend.:idunno:idunno
Strictly speaking, the sabertooth tiger found in the LeBrea Tar Pits is the actual prehistoric animal to which I was referring. I could have used Bigmouth, Hippocrite, Loonysaurus, Cuckoodactyl, or other examples of extinct species that are in denial about their prehistoric politics.

JStar

These demons are the same demons before the flood. Finally they are being exposed by the governments. World governments are satan's kingdoms.
8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;

biblegirl

Sorry, I'm coming in late to this thread. The question was asked if any of us have had any demonic type encounters recently. I'm not sure how recent would be defined here, but I did have some unwanted encounters with the paranormal (I believe demons) about 6 years ago. I had gone to work in an elementary school housed in an 80 year old building. I had a few very strange things happen there. The building was known to have 'paranormal' activity. The worst I experienced was on a weekend when no one else was at the school. I had to catch up on some work and went to my classroom after church. Even before entering the building, I could hear the alarm going off. My husband was the district superintendent, so I called for him to come shut it down. No one else was on the campus. I couldn't reach him directly so I left a message on his phone. I then went to my classroom and tried to work despite the noise. In a few minutes, the alarm quit on it's own and I appreciated the peace and quiet. Suddenly, a very loud banging noise started echoing throughout the building. It sounded like someone was banging metal full force with a large hammer. It was very loud, almost deafening, and seemed to be coming from somewhere nearby. At first, I thought my husband had come to shut down the alarm and was pounding on a metal door to get in. I ran down the hallway to open the door, but no one was there, nor was anyone in the parking lot or schoolyard.. I checked outside looking for a person or persons, but there was no one around. On top of that, I realized that the door was glass, not metal. This wing of the school was relatively small, so I checked the building again, but no one was inside. I won't lie, I was a bit freaked out, but I had a lot of work to get done. This may be controversial, but I do believe Jesus has given us authority to command the demons to leave a born again believer alone. So that is what I did- I told it or them that by the authority of Jesus they were not to mess with me further. Then I buckled down and went back to work. Nothing else happened after that. I spent many long hours at that school, but I had never heard that noise before or after. The only other episode I had after that was watching a door in a hallway close on its own while I was waiting outside the library for my students to check out books. The custodian who worked there was also a Christian, and she had witnessed many similar events in the building (actually two buildings connected with a walkway). Many of my fellow staff members were afraid to work there on their own- they had experienced some pretty scary things. My last year at the district, we opened a new elementary school, and I was so glad to be out of the old one.

I do believe that demonic activity may be increasing due to the soon return of Jesus. There seems to have been a real outbreak of their mischief when Jesus came to earth the first time. I certainly don't want to invite the presence of demons in any way, but it seems like they are willing to harass people if they can. I am thankful for the presence and protection of Jesus, and that believers are assured we don't have to fear them.

Footsteps

Sorry, I'm coming in late to this thread. The question was asked if any of us have had any demonic type encounters recently. I'm not sure how recent would be defined here, but I did have some unwanted encounters with the paranormal (I believe demons) about 6 years ago. I had gone to work in an elementary school housed in an 80 year old building. I had a few very strange things happen there. The building was known to have 'paranormal' activity. The worst I experienced was on a weekend when no one else was at the school. I had to catch up on some work and went to my classroom after church. Even before entering the building, I could hear the alarm going off. My husband was the district superintendent, so I called for him to come shut it down. No one else was on the campus. I couldn't reach him directly so I left a message on his phone. I then went to my classroom and tried to work despite the noise. In a few minutes, the alarm quit on it's own and I appreciated the peace and quiet. Suddenly, a very loud banging noise started echoing throughout the building. It sounded like someone was banging metal full force with a large hammer. It was very loud, almost deafening, and seemed to be coming from somewhere nearby. At first, I thought my husband had come to shut down the alarm and was pounding on a metal door to get in. I ran down the hallway to open the door, but no one was there, nor was anyone in the parking lot or schoolyard.. I checked outside looking for a person or persons, but there was no one around. On top of that, I realized that the door was glass, not metal. This wing of the school was relatively small, so I checked the building again, but no one was inside. I won't lie, I was a bit freaked out, but I had a lot of work to get done. This may be controversial, but I do believe Jesus has given us authority to command the demons to leave a born again believer alone. So that is what I did- I told it or them that by the authority of Jesus they were not to mess with me further. Then I buckled down and went back to work. Nothing else happened after that. I spent many long hours at that school, but I had never heard that noise before or after. The only other episode I had after that was watching a door in a hallway close on its own while I was waiting outside the library for my students to check out books. The custodian who worked there was also a Christian, and she had witnessed many similar events in the building (actually two buildings connected with a walkway). Many of my fellow staff members were afraid to work there on their own- they had experienced some pretty scary things. My last year at the district, we opened a new elementary school, and I was so glad to be out of the old one.

I do believe that demonic activity may be increasing due to the soon return of Jesus. There seems to have been a real outbreak of their mischief when Jesus came to earth the first time. I certainly don't want to invite the presence of demons in any way, but it seems like they are willing to harass people if they can. I am thankful for the presence and protection of Jesus, and that believers are assured we don't have to fear them.
Good post. We are told to rebuke Satan. If we do, the authority Jesus has over them compels demons to depart. But let’s say that actual demons were never there. So what? You have established Who is in charge, and have proven that continual recognition of His authority is present despite anyone’s fears of “things that go bump in the night”.