UFO Sighted Over California

MapleLeaf

I think most UFOs have some sort of earthly explanation whether new, secret technology, tricks of the eyes, being drunk or stoned, etc. The few encounters that can't be explained by those things would be demonic but I would go with the more "down to earth" (pun intended) reasons.

NewWine2020

Absolutely one of favorite books of all time :smile

Reading an old copy of that book my step mother had laying around back in the mid 80’s was part of what helped me see that perhaps the stuff that Church danced around was more real than I would have liked.

It began to open my eyes to the spiritual domain in general. Even in the course of living a very un-Christian life I used to watch Lindsey on tv and it both fascinated and terrified me at the same time. (Still had a long way to go to “get” what having a personal relationship with Jesus was actually about).

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
Reading an old copy of that book my step mother had laying around back in the mid 80’s was part of what helped me see that perhaps the stuff that Church danced around was more real than I would have liked.

It began to open my eyes to the spiritual domain in general. Even in the course of living a very un-Christian life I used to watch Lindsey on tv and it both fascinated and terrified me at the same time. (Still had a long way to go to “get” what having a personal relationship with Jesus was actually about).

The books Pigs in the Parlor and Hidden dangers of the Rainbow provide a lot of insight to the spiritual realm and how/why it concerns us.

Pigs in the Parlor - spiritual warfare and demon possession, Hidden Dangers of the Rainbow - occult and new age

Christopher64

I tend to think most "sightings" are weather balloons, unknown military craft, or a hoax. There are some though that cannot be explained away. I also don't think little guys from planet XP 21 are visiting, but I also cannot rule out demonic beings and as others have suggested, a delusion to prepare the world for a mass disappearance. My hope and prayer is that disappearance is soon. Thy will be done and Maranatha...

cavalier973

UFOs are real. "Unidentified Flying Objects" don't have to be space aliens or rocket demons, however. Some object visible high in the sky, but far away enough to evade identification is, technically, a "UFO".

A lot of the "real" UFOs, I think, are secret military craft.

There are some things, I think, that are not earthly. Not space aliens, though.

I think God had Ezekiel experience, then relate, the visions of "wheels within wheels" and the like (Ezekiel 1 and 3), partly to let believers know that UFOs can be from the spiritual dimension, so that we are prepared with wisdom if they ever show up.

alisani

My mil lead me to Christ and she was adamant that I understand prophecy. She gave me that book, among many, to read in correlation to the scriptures.

Wings Like Eagles

I used to believe in UFOs. I even took a fake picture of a fabricated UFO hanging from a tree and showed it around to fool people. Now I think UFOs are hokem and sightings are of something other than an extraterrestrial vessel.
I remember reading Whitley Strieber's account of his experiences with "extra-terrestrials" a number of years ago. My impression of his "experiences" (if real) were that he had been visited by demons. There have also been "abduction" accounts from Christians where they broke the illusion by rebuking the evil entities with the name of Jesus. The Christians said that the "aliens" immediately vanished upon hearing the Name. I do believe that there are a lot of bogus accounts but I suspect that some are demonic and will be used to "explain" the disappearance of millions of Christians to the gullible fools who are on their way to destruction. Those who have been evangelized are unlikely to be fooled.

NewWine2020

The books Pigs in the Parlor and Hidden dangers of the Rainbow provide a lot of insight to the spiritual realm and how/why it concerns us.

Pigs in the Parlor - spiritual warfare and demon possession, Hidden Dangers of the Rainbow - occult and new age

Thanks for those recommendations, I just got ahold of the “Pigs in the Parlor“ from Amazon Kindle; have to check that out over the weekend.

Amazon def has enough info to convict me of being a Christ loving trouble maker based upon my kindle order history. :)

Endangered

Louie Farrakhan of the Nation of Islam claims he was abducted by aliens and founded the Nation of Islam as a result. I believe his followers believe him.
He always seemed to have a few screws loose to me. And Islam is OK with lies to infidels. So Louie's story is unbelievable and obviously fabricated.

Ghoti Ichthus

Thanks for those recommendations, I just got ahold of the “Pigs in the Parlor“ from Amazon Kindle; have to check that out over the weekend.

Amazon def has enough info to convict me of being a Christ loving trouble maker based upon my kindle order history. :)

Book orders

And I have membership at Christianbook

CC companies . . .

Ghoti Ichthus

There's a study guide for Pigs, but I haven't looked at it, so no idea if it's any good.

If I hadn't read Pigs in the Parlor before going overseas to an islamic place, when *stuff* happened, I wouldn't have known what was going on or what to do about it. There was so much evil, I could feel and see it :eek

3 Nails 4 Given

Sinner saved by the blood of Jesus
Louie Farrakhan of the Nation of Islam claims he was abducted by aliens and founded the Nation of Islam as a result. I believe his followers believe him.
He always seemed to have a few screws loose to me. And Islam is OK with lies to infidels. So Louie's story is unbelievable and obviously fabricated.
Farrakhan is so far out of left field even true muslims do not believe him. I read some of his literature that was left at a jail. He teaches the white man is the devil, the moon is a rock that the white man blew out of the earth with dynamite. He also teaches the NOI will be removed by the Mothership. So yeah there’s a few screws loose.

NewWine2020

Farrakhan is so far out of left field even true muslims do not believe him. I read some of his literature that was left at a jail. He teaches the white man is the devil, the moon is a rock that the white man blew out of the earth with dynamite. He also teaches the NOI will be removed by the Mothership. So yeah there’s a few screws loose.

He really does come across as though he has several screw loose; it’s almost like he’s doing a bad parody of a militant racist person but no...it’s just him being himself.