UFO Sighted Over California

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
So the Equality Act passed, and airline pilots see UFO over California during a flight bound for Phoenix.

I don't believe this is coincidental. I think UFOs are demonic/associated with demons. The leaders of the U.S. have capitulated to evil and put it in writing for all to see. The Phoenix is a pagan religious symbol.

https://www.12news.com/article/news...light/75-105a4dbd-7bd8-45ef-98fe-ed75aadfa222

https://www.newsbreak.com/topics/deep-black-horizon

Dear God, I'm a weak, knock-kneed, little sheep . . . I'm scared :cry . . . please hurry up!!! :rapture

NewWine2020

I used to believe in UFOs. I even took a fake picture of a fabricated UFO hanging from a tree and showed it around to fool people. Now I think UFOs are hokem and sightings are of something other than an extraterrestrial vessel.

I too used to be really fascinated with them when I was younger, now I just see them as demonic manifestations that are laying the groundwork for the rapture cover story.

I do stil wonder about “Cryptids” (Loch Ness Mionster, Bigfoot, Yeti, Chupacabra, etc) I find them fascinating and hope the truth about them is something that God will reveal to us one day. :)

Last edited:

Dragontiger777

So the Equality Act passed, and airline pilots see UFO over California during a flight bound for Phoenix.

I don't believe this is coincidental. I think UFOs are demonic/associated with demons. The leaders of the U.S. have capitulated to evil and put it in writing for all to see. The Phoenix is a pagan religious symbol.

https://www.12news.com/article/news...light/75-105a4dbd-7bd8-45ef-98fe-ed75aadfa222

https://www.newsbreak.com/topics/deep-black-horizon

Dear God, I'm a weak, knock-kneed, little sheep . . . I'm scared :cry . . . please hurry up!!! :rapture
Cheapest message....I never really believe and so what......UFO is Satan...

ByGod'sGrace

under His wings - Psalm 91:4
Honestly, I believe UFOs are 100% demonic. People who have visitations from "ETs" if they say the name of Jesus, the ETs vanish. The hour is so very late, so UFOs are going to be happening more and more, to condition people to accepting that rapture was actually abduction. I truly believe it isn't a coincidence that New Age/other belief systems talk about other ETs cleansing the world to harmony. With the Equality Act, etc., it just shows that we are about to be taken Home.

I really do believe the rapture is soon.

bigmoose

I believe they are demonic. I also believe we should have our Scriptural explanation of that figured out and ready to share. (I put one together about 2 years ago.) When they decide to play the "UFO card" we will have a tremendous opportunity to witness God's sovereignty, plan and Glory. I anticipate that many will be attracted to the "power", novelty, excitement and "deliverance promises" these creatures will present to mankind. Be ready Saints, the harvest time is near!

ByGod'sGrace

under His wings - Psalm 91:4
I believe they are demonic. I also believe we should have our Scriptural explanation of that figured out and ready to share. When they decide to play the "UFO card" we will have a tremendous opportunity to witness God's sovereignty, plan and Glory. I anticipate that many will be attracted to the "power", novelty, excitement and "deliverance promises" these creatures will present to mankind. Be ready Saints, the harvest time is near!
I don't think the Church will be here when the demons reveal themselves on a global level....unless part of the great apostacy is people who say they are christians, but are in name only, believe and accept the "aliens" and that's what starts the global one world religion and one world government. All demonic. However, I don't think that demons have the power to reveal themselves in the 3D world for long periods of time while the Restrainer is still here. After the Restrainer is gone, I think it will be like a nightmare movie with the level of evil unleashed.