UFO report released by Director of National Intelligence!!!

Wings Like Eagles

Didn't I tell you that it was going to be a giant nothing-burger? If they have anything at all, it is just manifestations of demons and it is too easy for Christians to destroy the narrative. So, they will wait in readiness. Even the devil's people are getting ready for the Rapture--while many of those who name the Name are asleep and focusing on everything but the soon-return of our Lord Jesus.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
It's about what I would have expected from a report on UFOs. About the most exciting thing I saw while flying many thousands of hours all over the world was St Elmo's fire. Saw that several times. I never saw any fuzzy spots hovering/flying to and fro, seemingly defying the laws of gravity.

Jonathan

It's about what I would have expected from a report on UFOs. About the most exciting thing I saw while flying many thousands of hours all over the world was St Elmo's fire. Saw that several times. I never saw any fuzzy spots hovering/flying to and fro, seemingly defying the laws of gravity.
Just curious, did you know what you were looking at when you first saw St. Elmo's Fire? I've never seen it myself, but if I wasn't aware of the phenomena I would probably freak out the first time I saw it, especially if I was onboard a plane.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
Just curious, did you know what you were looking at when you first saw St. Elmo's Fire? I've never seen it myself, but if I wasn't aware of the phenomena I would probably freak out the first time I saw it, especially if I was onboard a plane.

The very first time I guess you could say I freaked out... I'm not the kind of person who freaks out but I certainly didn't know what I was looking at and whether or not I should be putting my parachute on. Once it was explained to me I accepted the explanation and enjoyed the show that St Elmo put on for us.

pixelpusher

UFO report was about as expected.

I have only seen St. Elmo's fire in a sailing youtube channel I watch, and illustrated in old etchings. I *think* if I saw it in real life, I would know what it was, but it would still give me the heebie jeebies.

Last edited:

pixelpusher

Tall Timbers, have you actually jumped out of a plane? I have paraglided behind a boat and solo flown a paramotor go-kart setup once each, but I wonder what it would be like to jump out that door. No real interest in finding out, but I wonder. Both of the other times, it was neat to be in the air, but I was glad when I got back to earth.

Spartan Sprinter 1

Formerly known as Shaun
Oh was that a real thing ?

I thought it was just a song LOL

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
Tall Timbers, have you actually jumped out of a plane? I have paraglided behind a boat and solo flown a paramotor go-kart setup once each, but I wonder what it would be like to jump out that door. No real interest in finding out, but I wonder. Both of the other times, it was neat to be in the air, but I was glad when I got back to earth.

No, I never got to jump out of a plane. My wife has jump wings, and my oldest son does too. My wife enjoyed the experience, or so she says. My son says he'd prefer not to jump out of any more airplanes if he can avoid it, but in his position he might have to become a jump master which would mean many more jumps. Hopefully he doesn't have to do that.

In my case the USAF had us practicing PLFs by jumping off of a raised platform. Then after that they put some kind of a chute on us, attached it to a vehicle, got us airborne, and then we'd come down and hopefully do a good PLF...

I would have liked the experience of parachuting, but I guess that's something I won't get to do in this life.

Wings Like Eagles

No, I never got to jump out of a plane. My wife has jump wings, and my oldest son does too. My wife enjoyed the experience, or so she says., My son says he'd prefer not to jump out of any more airplanes if he can avoid it, but in his position he might have to become a jump master which would mean many more jumps. Hopefully he doesn't have to do that.

In my case the USAF had us practicing PLFs by jumping off of a raised platform. Then after that they put some kind of a chute on us, attached it to a vehicle, got us airborne, and then we'd come down and hopefully do a good PLF...

I would have liked the experience of parachuting, but I guess that's something I won't get to do in this life.
I wonder if we will get to fly, in the life to come--Jesus did in His resurrected body. He was also able to go through walls. Most of what we see as "matter" is essentially, at the smallest of levels, open space, containing nothing at all. It makes sense that the Lord, who is master of all Creation, would be able to pass right through what we see as solid. But, will we have the same kind of ability in the Resurrection?

kathymendel

I wonder if we will get to fly, in the life to come--Jesus did in His resurrected body. He was also able to go through walls. Most of what we see as "matter" is essentially, at the smallest of levels, open space, containing nothing at all. It makes sense that the Lord, who is master of all Creation, would be able to pass right through what we see as solid. But, will we have the same kind of ability in the Resurrection?
I sure can't wait to find out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RobinB

Wouldn't that be something?? :cheer