Tying it all together: the conclusion

Robert

I just wanted to stop by and say that I'm truly sorry for the prophecy video. I should be laboring to spread the Word, not other things. :(( I'm sorry. :hug :hug :hug

:hug :hug :hug

No worries, KBR. :) Keep in mind that the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy (Revelation 19:10, NASB), and that prophecy is more than simply what will happen in the future. There is nothing wrong in studying prophecy; Revelation promises a blessing to those who read it:

"Blessed is he who reads and those who hear the words of the prophecy, and heed the things which are written in it; for the time is near." (Revelation 1:3, NASB)

My point in writing this series was to combat the spread of FUD, not make you feel like you cannot post about prophecy. It's when it goes overboard and folks forget that prophecy happens upon the initiative and direction of the Lord that trouble begins.

Elijah's Mantle

I am so glad this got bumped again , Its excellent and worth reading more than a few times :((
this one should get stickies because its a keeper
I had actually went looking for this one back of this :((

The time is so close, and every minute that slips by also brings us even closer to the moment when we will all be transformed and taken home. Once that happens, we won't have another chance to tell anyone else about Christ.
:pray: praying every one reads this because if we consider it
nothing is more important