Two failed Israeli elections + Trump and Bibi both enduring unprecedented removal attempts

vbf

As if two failed Israeli elections in the nations post-1948 history isn't unprecedented enough, both Trump and Bibi are under never before seen removal attempts at the same time. This cannot be a coincidence and I believe all part of end times stage setting. I could speculate that Bibi's troubles weaken Israel enough to give Iran et al a rare window of opportunity to attack Israel during a time of such political upheavel. Regarding President Trump, the ridiculous Schiffshow continues to cause further division in the US and weaken the President. With Both Trump and Bibi embroiled in significnt political and legal morasses, will this embolden the Ez 38 crew to take a spoil? It's obvious to the spiritually discerning that the enemy is on the move and relentlesly attacking both of these men. It's literally the world against Trump and Bibi. Only God knows how all of this plays out and fits into the prophetic picture and we'll find out as all of this unfolds and God's perfect will and plan are affected.

brethorn56

Even Darwin Believes Now!!!
We have to continue to pray for both President Trump and Bibi Netanyahu, these are troubling times and the enemy is relentless.

I don’t want to date set for Christ’s return or what we commonly refer to as the Rapture, but the “season” just seems to feel right for His return.

Come quickly Lord Jesus!!!

ByGod'sGrace

We have to continue to pray for both President Trump and Bibi Netanyahu, these are troubling times and the enemy is relentless.

I don’t want to date set for Christ’s return or what we commonly refer to as the Rapture, but the “season” just seems to feel right for His return.

Come quickly Lord Jesus!!!
Yes, it feels like Satan is in overdrive. All in God's timing....every day I look up, though. I can't wait to hear that trumpet call!!

Released

When I see demonic attacks like these, I try not to feel angry. After prayer, I see God moving the pieces across the board- and this means we are that much closer to meeting Christ at the Rapture. And... this reminds me this world isn't my home; I'm simply a sojourner here. Come, Lord Jesus!

depserv

Liberalism is clearly an international cult, and what it does here it does in other nations.

Even though the coup attempts waged against Trump will likely fail, just the fact that those behind them get away with it will encourage more of the same. And what they do to political leaders they can do even easier to the rest of us. I think they have ushered in a new order, where we will see massive weaponization of the machinery of government. This can be done from Congress and federal bureaucracies to your local city council and police, and everything in between. Any government machinery under the control of the liberal cult will be weaponized.

And that machinery will be used to attack Christians and patriots. Just look at who is being demonized by liberal propaganda. This has always been apparent, but the demonization has grown to the point that only the blindest among fools can't see it now.

Unfortunately though, there are huge masses of the blindest among fools, not just in America, but worldwide. And the vote of a blind fool counts exactly the same as the vote of those who are wise.

And remember that as this demonization is going on we are also seeing the machinery of thoughtcrime legislation being built. That machinery goes back as far as political correctness (which really means liberal correctness) and things like hate crime laws, which make a crime more serious based on the thought it's based in. Now we are seeing red flag laws added to the existing machinery. And there will no doubt be more. So it is not an exaggeration to say that the liberal thought police will one day have real police power.

This is the coming reality behind this weaponization of our government systems. And it will be done all over the world. Especially once the enemy has created the one world government he seeks.

This weaponization of government systems being carried out in Israel is a reminder that this is all part of God's plan. The Bible told us to expect it. But I do not think God expects us to be passive in the face of it. God's plan will be carried out no matter what any of us do. But I will do what I can to keep America free while it's being carried out.