Turkey’s goal in Caucasus was to increase Russia’s role

Lovin Jesus

While Turkey frequently spreads misinformation via its state media, imprisons journalists and dissidents and bashes the US, it is growing closer to Russia.

Turkey and Russia are increasingly becoming strategic partners in an effort to work with Iran and remove the US from the Middle East. This is Turkey’s overall goal, and the recent conflicts and chaos that it has spread from Syria to Libya, the Mediterranean and Caucasus are designed to partition these areas into Russian and Turkish spheres of influence.

Turkey has encouraged its lobbyists in the US to claim that Ankara is doing “geopolitics” designed to be a “bulwark” against Russia, using Cold War-era terminology to encourage Westerners to believe that Ankara is on the side of Washington against Moscow. The reality, however, is that Turkey’s goal is to work with Russia and Iran to reduce US influence.

This has been the result in every area that Ankara has invaded and involved itself. Turkey worked with Russia to partition parts of northern Syria, removing US forces and spreading extremism. In Libya, a conflict that the US was once involved in has now become a playground for Turkish-backed militias. The recent war between Azerbaijan and Armenia was likewise designed to bring Turkey and Russia into direct contact in the southern Caucasus, remove US influence and partition the area.

Evidence for this can be found in the agreement to end the war that saw Russian peacekeepers and soldiers increase their role in Nagorna-Karabakh, an autonomous Armenian region in Azerbaijan. Turkey prodded Baku into war against Armenians there, causing massive damage and forcing 50,000 to flee.

For Turkey, the attacks on Armenian civilians were a success, replicating Turkish-backed ethnic-cleansing in Afrin where Kurds were expelled in January 2018. The model was the same in Nagorna-Karabakh. Turkey sent extremists, accused of beheading people, to ransack churches and force Armenians out. A hundred years after the Armenian genocide carried out by the Ottoman regime in 2015, Turkey wanted to continue the process. Much as in 1915, the goal would in the end would bring renewed Russian involvement in the Caucasus.

Read further:
https://www.jpost.com/middle-east/turkeys-goal-in-caucasus-was-to-increase-russias-role-654022

I notice these three musketeers, Turkey, Russia and Iran listed above and how ironic they are three listed working together in Ezekiel 38.

athenasius

A hundred years after the Armenian genocide carried out by the Ottoman regime in 2015, Turkey wanted to continue the process. Much as in 1915, the goal would in the end would bring renewed Russian involvement in the Caucasus.
The word GENOCIDE was actually invented to describe what the Turks of the Ottoman Empire did to the Armenians. The Turks are finishing them off to the best of their wicked ability!

Lovin Jesus

The word GENOCIDE was actually invented to describe what the Turks of the Ottoman Empire did to the Armenians. The Turks are finishing them off to the best of their wicked ability!
It’s interesting what I’ve gathered over the last couple years that I got interest in the prophecies. Two outstanding things.
The Muslims trying hard to reinstate their Ottoman Empire. And, the Europeans trying to reinstate the Revived Roman Empire. I’d have never thought about this hadn’t I got interested in looking further to understand prophecy. Of course there has to be a covenant with many to bring the AC into power. He will come out of the Roman Empire Revived and will make his covenant with that Ottoman Empire revived. Am I wrong?

athenasius

It’s interesting what I’ve gathered over the last couple years that I got interest in the prophecies. Two outstanding things.
The Muslims trying hard to reinstate their Ottoman Empire. And, the Europeans trying to reinstate the Revived Roman Empire. I’d have never thought about this hadn’t I got interested in looking further to understand prophecy. Of course there has to be a covenant with many to bring the AC into power. He will come out of the Roman Empire Revived and will make his covenant with that Ottoman Empire revived. Am I wrong?
Well the revival of the Ottoman Empire isn't in prophecy. Nor is it anywhere that the AC makes a covenant with the Turks or the Ottomans. Depending on when the Ezek 38 event takes place, much of Turkey will be destroyed on that day when they go in with Gog and Magog. Most prophecy teachers feel that the AC rises AFTER that event.

But many Bible scholars feel that the AC might possibly arise out of Turkey or Syria. I don't know that I'd agree with that, I think the meaning of the people of the prince to come takes more of a Roman side. The Roman authority of that time when the temple was destroyed was centred in ROME not in Constantinople.

Here's how that works.
Daniels "people of the prince who is to come" prophecy refers to those who tore down the Temple and destroyed it. Those people came from the Roman Empire. And the legions that were involved were actually conscripted from the Roman Empire-- some from what is now Turkey, others from Macedonia (the Balkans), as well as Syria and others from Rome.

As Daniel's statue dream foretold, that final empire would have 2 legs. But in the very final form, the miry clay wouldn't mix with the iron so it would be a mixture of weak and strong over the whole area.

Now further to your points, the covenant with the many has been taken to mean, covenant with Israel (being the many) that the AC offers to them on behalf of the revived Roman empire. The many may conversely refer to the many nations covered by the revived Roman Empire or a world system of govt with 10 regions.

The European parliament has the tower of Babel as it's symbol, taken from a Dutch painting by Breugels (I may have spelt that wrong) and it has the legend of Europa riding on the Bull of Zeus on it's coins (the Euro) referring to an old Roman legend that also explains why Europe is called Europe.

But for many years people have ignored Turkey as part of the ancient Roman Empire THAT STILL EXISTED till a couple of years before Columbus sailed for America! Constantinople fell to the Muslim invaders (who would convert Turkey at the point of the sword) in 1453.

That was when the EASTERN ROMAN EMPIRE fell. 1453 -- the conquerors were Turkish tribes that had turned Muslim in earlier invasions by the Mohammedans. They formed what would become the Ottoman Empire but it's roots are in ISLAM centred in Mecca and Medina not in ROME

But a number of things suddenly happened in the WESTERN side: JUST LOOK at what God is doing to prepare the WEST--

1450 Gutenburg is busy inventing a printing press in 1439. Brittanica "The earliest mention of a printing press is in a lawsuit in Strasbourg, France, in 1439 revealing construction of a press for Johannes Gutenberg and his associates." and by 1450 THAT PRINTING PRESS WAS READY TO USE COMMERCIALLY. That would mean that the BIBLE would land in the hands of the common man and woman, that literacy would explode everywhere the BIBLE went so that people could read, and the ancient scrolls that would come out of the fall of Constantinople would be able to be printed and read widely. Some of those scrolls contained the writings of the early church fathers, others ancient history sources etc.

1454 forward The Renaissance started sometime around 1300, but it didn't really take off till the fleeing citizens of Constantinople carried the scrolls of the ancient libraries with them to the West to Europe, primarily Rome and the ancient writing ignited a second look at all that had been lost when ROME had fallen.

1492 Almost 40 years after the fall of Constantinople in 1492 Columbus sailed the ocean blue and we all should know what happened next hopefully

1517 Luther launches the Reformation in 1517 by nailing his 95 Theses to the door of Wittenburg Cathedral on Oct 31 (Halloween of 1517 no less)

This may help the understanding of the relationship of the 2 legs of the Roman Empire. As one side fails and falls, the side that had crumbled earlier with the Vandals and Visigoths sacking Rome etc, picks up the torch, gains the ability to print BOOKS, including the Bible and God lights the Protestant Reformation to begin to restore the lost Biblical teachings from the early church as the BIBLE begins to be the authority again, not the Catholic church

Also it's interesting that the word TSAR goes northwards to Russia, with those fleeing Eastern Orthodox Christians who decided to go NORTH instead of West. The Caesars of the EASTERN ROMAN EMPIRE go NORTH.

Last edited:

athenasius

And it's interesting that the torch of Bible literacy goes WEST, with the early explorers after Columbus. The Reformation EXPLODED across Europe and took hold in a way that never happened to the Eastern Orthodox side which became centred in Greece, Syria and Russia.

Over in Europe, the west, the Catholic church had to yield it's power over all of Europe as one after another nation went Protestant. With that Reformation, came freedom and democracy. The idea of the God given RIGHTS of man (and later women)

That flame goes west and North America is a result-- Canada and America become daughters of Tarshish and her democratic heritage-- again BASED ON A PROTESTANT VIEW OF THE BIBLE AND GOD. The same for Australia and New Zealand.

But where Spanish Catholicism (and Portuguese Catholicism) lands we have the poverty stricken, banana republics of Mexico, Central and South America. Prone to Revolution, these countries have a very difficult time with democracy because it isn't part of the Catholic Church.

So now at this end of history I see the daughters of Tarshish banding with their mother democracy, while losing their Biblical PROTESTANT foundations and becoming weak and dying like every nation before them does when they lose hold of the foundations that keep them upright.

And it's interesting that Tarshish and cubs with Sheba and Dedan (Saudi Arabia and satellites) are the only ones who even voice a question to the invasion of Ezekiel 38.

Tarshish if she is Great Britain, has just cut their ties as Jan 1 I think this year with the EU. Just in time.

Ezekiel 38 is coming. America is weakened to the point where Israel has no real friends or allies. All alone. Tarshish and cubs, plus Sheba and Dedan only ask Russia "have you come for spoil?"

Here we are on the eve!

Lovin Jesus

Well the revival of the Ottoman Empire isn't in prophecy. Nor is it anywhere that the AC makes a covenant with the Turks or the Ottomans. Depending on when the Ezek 38 event takes place, much of Turkey will be destroyed on that day when they go in with Gog and Magog. Most prophecy teachers feel that the AC rises AFTER that event.

But many Bible scholars feel that the AC might possibly arise out of Turkey or Syria. I don't know that I'd agree with that, I think the meaning of the people of the prince to come takes more of a Roman side. The Roman authority of that time when the temple was destroyed was centred in ROME not in Constantinople.

Here's how that works.
Daniels "people of the prince who is to come" prophecy refers to those who tore down the Temple and destroyed it. Those people came from the Roman Empire. And the legions that were involved were actually conscripted from the Roman Empire-- some from what is now Turkey, others from Macedonia (the Balkans), as well as Syria and others from Rome.

As Daniel's statue dream foretold, that final empire would have 2 legs. But in the very final form, the miry clay wouldn't mix with the iron so it would be a mixture of weak and strong over the whole area.

Now further to your points, the covenant with the many has been taken to mean, covenant with Israel (being the many) that the AC offers to them on behalf of the revived Roman empire. The many may refer to the many nations covered by the revived Roman Empire or a world system of govt with 10 regions.

The European parliament has the tower of Babel as it's symbol, taken from a Dutch painting by Breugels (I may have spelt that wrong) and it has the legend of Europa riding on the Bull of Zeus on it's coins (the Euro) referring to an old Roman legend that also explains why Europe is called Europe.

But for many years people have ignored Turkey as part of the ancient Roman Empire THAT STILL EXISTED till a couple of years before Columbus sailed for America! Constantinople fell to the Muslim invaders (who would convert Turkey at the point of the sword) in 1453.

That was when the EASTERN ROMAN EMPIRE fell. 1453 -- the conquerors were Turkish tribes that had turned Muslim in earlier invasions by the Mohammedans. They formed what would become the Ottoman Empire but it's roots are in ISLAM centred in Mecca and Medina not in ROME

But a number of things suddenly happened in the WESTERN side: JUST LOOK at what God is doing to prepare the WEST--

1450 Gutenburg is busy inventing a printing press in 1439. Brittanica "The earliest mention of a printing press is in a lawsuit in Strasbourg, France, in 1439 revealing construction of a press for Johannes Gutenberg and his associates." and by 1450 THAT PRINTING PRESS WAS READY TO USE COMMERCIALLY. That would mean that the BIBLE would land in the hands of the common man and woman, that literacy would explode everywhere the BIBLE went so that people could read, and the ancient scrolls that would come out of the fall of Constantinople would be able to be printed and read widely. Some of those scrolls contained the writings of the early church fathers, others ancient history sources etc.

1454 forward The Renaissance started sometime around 1300, but it didn't really take off till the fleeing citizens of Constantinople carried the scrolls of the ancient libraries with them to the West to Europe, primarily Rome and the ancient writing ignited a second look at all that had been lost when ROME had fallen.

1492 Almost 40 years after the fall of Constantinople in 1492 Columbus sailed the ocean blue and we all should know what happened next hopefully

1517 Luther launches the Reformation in 1517 by nailing his 95 Theses to the door of Wittenburg Cathedral on Oct 31 (Halloween of 1517 no less)

This may help the understanding of the relationship of the 2 legs of the Roman Empire. As one side fails and falls, the side that had crumbled, picks up the torch, gains the ability to print BOOKS, including the Bible and God lights the Protestant Reformation to begin to restore the lost Biblical teachings from the early church as the BIBLE begins to be the authority again, not the Catholic church

Also it's interesting that the word TSAR goes northwards to Russia, with those fleeing Eastern Orthodox Christians who decided to go NORTH instead of West. The Caesars of the EASTERN ROMAN EMPIRE go NORTH.
Makes sense. my reference of Ottoman Empire was basically to Muslims which are pretty much based in the ME. Muslims come from ancestry of Ishmael, Esau and Katsurah Abrahams wife after Sarah’s death. So all Muslims come from these ancestries from the ME but of course some relocated to Europe where some Turks converted and that’s where the Ottoman Empire came from. This is where I got my thought from in my post.

Reference to history of Muslims here
https://www.gotquestions.org/descendants-of-Ishmael.html

As for the Revised Roman Empire that speaks for itself. And Russia’s role in prophecy is obvious from their history and location in the north of Israel.

You have good information I wasn’t aware of. Thank you.

Uturn9319

I think we skipped the most important part of the article:
==================================================================================================================
"WESTERN MEDIA is fed stories about how the Turkish-Iranian-Russian triangle is destined to clash because of historic Ottoman, Persian and Russian imperial goals, or because they are Sunni, Shi'ite and Christian countries. This is a misreading of history. They are more likely to work together against their common enemies in the West and to further their joint authoritarian and military agendas.

They share much in common as rising powers in the world, seeking to end the unipolar world of US hegemony that grew out of the Cold War. Those in Washington who see Turkey through a Cold War lens are wrong about Turkey's overall agenda. The agenda of Ankara is always to weaken and reduce the US role in the Middle East and to increase the Russian and Iranian role.

In every invasion Ankara has performed so far, it has sought to increase Russia and Iran power - not only weaken America but to also weaken any groups that want democracy or a more free press and to bring in extremists and authoritarians.
John F. Kennedy in 1960 argued that the world was not just divided into a Soviet and American camp, but rather those countries that were "free" as opposed to those that aren't. He understood that authoritarians prefer to work together; that is what is happening in the Caucasus."

=======================================================================================================

The alliance is already in play. They are acting their roles. Ezekiel 38 is on the horizon folks. Honestly, if this isn't eventually coming, I don't know when it will.
When Erdogan told Trump to leave Syria and Trump did exactly that, I knew what was happening.
https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/statement-press-secretary-85/

These three will continue to get US out of the middle east so they can have a shot at the Israel prize. God will remain undefeated.

Lovin Jesus

I think we skipped the most important part of the article:
==================================================================================================================
"WESTERN MEDIA is fed stories about how the Turkish-Iranian-Russian triangle is destined to clash because of historic Ottoman, Persian and Russian imperial goals, or because they are Sunni, Shi'ite and Christian countries. This is a misreading of history. They are more likely to work together against their common enemies in the West and to further their joint authoritarian and military agendas.

They share much in common as rising powers in the world, seeking to end the unipolar world of US hegemony that grew out of the Cold War. Those in Washington who see Turkey through a Cold War lens are wrong about Turkey's overall agenda. The agenda of Ankara is always to weaken and reduce the US role in the Middle East and to increase the Russian and Iranian role.

In every invasion Ankara has performed so far, it has sought to increase Russia and Iran power - not only weaken America but to also weaken any groups that want democracy or a more free press and to bring in extremists and authoritarians.
John F. Kennedy in 1960 argued that the world was not just divided into a Soviet and American camp, but rather those countries that were "free" as opposed to those that aren't. He understood that authoritarians prefer to work together; that is what is happening in the Caucasus."

=======================================================================================================

The alliance is already in play. They are acting their roles. Ezekiel 38 is on the horizon folks. Honestly, if this isn't eventually coming, I don't know when it will.
When Erdogan told Trump to leave Syria and Trump did exactly that, I knew what was happening.
https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/statement-press-secretary-85/

These three will continue to get US out of the middle east so they can have a shot at the Israel prize. God will remain undefeated.
I see that. Like you, When Trump began withdrawing troops from Syria that was a huge alarm bell for me that I saw as a gateway to the Ezekiel war because right after the troops began to withdraw who filled the vacuum? Russia. So as you say, Turkey aided in getting Russia in position for their Israel prize when Russia began to come over the Turkish border into the areas where American troops were.

(Russia and Turkey are carrying out joint patrols along Syria's border with Turkey as part of a deal struck between Russian President Vladimir Putin and his Turkish counterpart Tayyip Erdogan.)

https://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/Russia-lands-forces-at-former-US-air-base-in-northern-Syria-607964

I see what you see as well on that horizon too UTURN9319. Awesome