Tunnel that could lead to Cleopatra's Tomb is 'geometric miracle'

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Tunnel that could lead to Cleopatra's Tomb is 'geometric miracle'
The tunnel was discovered 13 meters below the ground by Katharine Martinez, an archaeologist from the Dominican Republic.
By WALLA!

Beneath the temple ruins of the Egyptian city of Taposiris Magna, archaeologists recently discovered a secret tunnel dubbed the "geometric miracle."The city was founded in Egypt by the Hellenistic king Ptolemy II Philadelphus between 280 and 270 BCE, and its name translates to "The Great Tomb of Osiris" (the god of death in Egyptian mythology).

The tunnel was discovered 13 meters below the ground by Katharine Martinez, an archaeologist from the Dominican Republic. It measures two meters in height and is carved astonishingly over a length of 1,300 meters in the sandstone of the area. The purpose of this tunnel is still unclear, as parts of it are submerged in water.

more............. https://www.jpost.com/archaeology/article-785360

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
Interesting.
However, I wouldn't say it , " it would be the most significant discovery of the 21st century (as stated in article).

I know the discovery of (if legit) the Ark that Noah and his family built by the grace of God and divine direction would ABSOLUTELY surpass the discovery of Cleopatra's tomb (if legit) in secular significance muchless the Scriptural significance it represents.
A lot of interesting discoveries over the last few years. I find it fascinating because for me I see the mighty hand of God at work , bringing it all together. Exciting times.

Nothing is hidden my friends.
Whether it be sin or the glory of God.
All will be exposed in due season.

Luke 12: 2
For there is nothing covered , that shall not be
revealed ; neither hid, that shall not be known.

I know that verse is focused on sin and particularly "hidden" sins , but the truth is the same , that nothing is covered nor hidden from God.

This post of mine is applicable to the Ark thread as well, when I get time I need to explain something further so as to convey my thoughts more clearly in that Ark thread.

Let us praise The Lamb of God !!!

Holy, Holy, Holy! Lord God Almighty!

Back