Trying to post a photo

Andy C

Image can not be loaded.

I give up on ever posted a photo.
I never could figure it out, but it does not matter as Chris does not want photos uploaded. Below is his quoted response from another thread

I'd prefer that you don't. We've had issues in the past with people posting images from places like photobucket and then a couple of months later the images are showing ugly "bandwidth exceeded" placeholders all over the forums. That causes the forums to look ugly and messy. So, let's just keep the photos off the forums. thank you”

Brother Albert R.

Jesus loved us and said we should Love our enemies
I never could figure it out, but it does not matter as Chris does not want photos uploaded. Below is his quoted response from another thread

I'd prefer that you don't. We've had issues in the past with people posting images from places like photobucket and then a couple of months later the images are showing ugly "bandwidth exceeded" placeholders all over the forums. That causes the forums to look ugly and messy. So, let's just keep the photos off the forums. thank you”
Thanks Andy, I did not realize that Chris had posted this message. I will try to remember not to post pictures...I wonder if Chris can just turn off this feature on the post options? Or does he just want to limit it? One picture a month, maybe?

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
I don't know about turning off the images feature. I'm not sure if that is possible. But I do not want any images on the forums due to possible copyright issues.

I already got a DMCA Copyright Request today for something someone posted on the forums.

We don't need pictures, videos, audios, etc. There are copyright issues that people are not aware of that have to be taken into consideration.

Thank you for understanding.

seated with Christ

I don't know about turning off the images feature. I'm not sure if that is possible. But I do not want any images on the forums due to possible copyright issues.

I already got a DMCA Copyright Request today for something someone posted on the forums.

We don't need pictures, videos, audios, etc. There are copyright issues that people are not aware of that have to be taken into consideration.

Thank you for understanding.
Yes, that is a huge concern, I have been very conscience about copywriter infractions, due to me having a blog, also, hot links. :thumbup

I do understand!