Trumps plan to open America

Basscat

Do you believe the President planned this?

I think the plan looks good, and will be up to each state as to when they open up.
No. That the introduction of this virsus may have come to our shores from overseas. Thanks for bring this to my attention. The plan looks like it has plenty of very cautious moves. I just wonder if the protocols that's been put in place are working on the regular flu as well Thanks again for geting my attention so I could clarify my point.
Brother Chuck

Basscat

Nobody is commenting on the plan we all have been waiting for? Some states might open back up within a day or two.
I thank God that, the area that I live in is pretty much virus free. My county's has had 4 cases and been that way for awhile. I'm retired and own my house that has a well.
I have a lot to be thankful for and I thank God everyday for His blessings.
Brother Chuck

Footsteps

Nobody is commenting on the plan we all have been waiting for? Some states might open back up within a day or two.
The press motto is "If it bleeds, it leads." Good news does not get good ratings. If the recovery is an overwhelming success, some fake news agencies will be out of business entirely (hopefully).
Speaking for myself, I'm relieved but nervous as well. It is impossible to determine the time it will take to restore the economy - most agree many things will be different. I certainly hope so. One of the things that needs to happen is a series of apologies for the multitude of outright lies told by the media. Prediction: they will change the subject. Joe Biden needs to apologize from his basement for saying Trump caused this problem. That won't happen.
God will take care of us. The Governor who said He hasn't been involved at all needs to repent. Miracles happen, and that's what it will take in his case.

lamborgini

I watch daily.

There will be tracking. They didn’t elaborate on how.

Also..there was no further elaboration on if a hot pocket was located, how it would be dealt with or managed.

They also indicated that Govs control dates.

I hesitate, not out of fear of the virus, but, because of man. We tend to get power hungry and mess things up. There’s already been many rights violated.

I did wonder if these pop up hospitals were designed for something else, honestly. So much work and effort, and nurses/med professionals are being laid off in droves in so many places. Things just don’t add up.

Kenny

I'm in Texas, and Gov Abbott is going to speak to us tomorrow. There are some counties here that haven't been affected at all, so I figure he is going to open those counties, but others like Harris county (Houston) and Dallas are pretty bad still, as I understand it.

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
I watch daily.

There will be tracking. They didn’t elaborate on how.

Also..there was no further elaboration on if a hot pocket was located, how it would be dealt with or managed.

They also indicated that Govs control dates.

I hesitate, not out of fear of the virus, but, because of man. We tend to get power hungry and mess things up. There’s already been many rights violated.

I did wonder if these pop up hospitals were designed for something else, honestly. So much work and effort, and nurses/med professionals are being laid off in droves in so many places. Things just don’t add up.
There's the coronavirus app that's been posted about before, contact tracing, and drones
https://www.digitaltrends.com/cool-tech/draganfly-drone-coronavirus/

:armor :pray :bible :pray :amen :knight

:bible Ephesians 6:10-20

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
The military and relief agencies have been using pop-up hospitals for a long time. Modern versions of MASH units. Anything that can cause a mass casualty situation... pandemic, major haz mat/transportation accident/incident, natural disaster, war... working a mass casulty incident is very different than regular medicine, just like emergency medicine is different from ward or primary care medicine. Situations that involve contamination detection, control, and mitigation add to the difference. These differences, especially when speed is of the essence and personnel/resources are short, require speciallytrained personnel. I really wish some of the continuing education required of medical personnel included emergency medicine, mass casualty, pan/epidemic, and haz mat/contamination procedures/equipment. Unfortunately, they aren't, and when a hospital, like any other business, needs to allocate resources differently and have employees with different skills to meet new needs and safety, people that aen't qualified and/or knowledgeable end up gone. Perhaps a good lesson learned that can come out of this is better training of our medical personnel so the layoffs don't happen again, and so there isn't as big of a personnel shortage. Just like hospitals and govenments better stockpiling pandemic supplies and equipment.

:armor :pray :bible :pray :amen :knight

:bible Ephesians 6:10-20

Waitn4Him

Well under NYC Gov. Cuomo who is leading Nj and Pa governors and others in northeast says to shut down till May 15th or longer , saying perhaps a year. Seems to me like this maybe a combative approach to squash the economy if they go longer then May 15th. 2 months is long enough to stay inside and I do not see the light at the end of this tunnel except for the Rapture! Hope the Lord returns for us soon.

FaithnHope

Loved and changed by Jesus.
Well under NYC Gov. Cuomo who is leading Nj and Pa governors and others in northeast says to shut down till May 15th or longer , saying perhaps a year. Seems to me like this maybe a combative approach to squash the economy if they go longer then May 15th. 2 months is long enough to stay inside and I do not see the light at the end of this tunnel except for the Rapture! Hope the Lord returns for us soon.
The people will revolt if they push it much further. Their power is already cracking in several places.

I watched the briefing but didn’t have time to come on last night. Our governor held a briefing and pretty much said nothing. A few days ago he said April 24 or 26th the order should be lifted. He hasn’t said anything further since then.

What I do see are lots of people out and about. Our street is getting busier than it was. People have tried to stay home here but it’s to the point if they don’t work, they don’t eat. No one has received checks here that I’ve heard of.

The plan itself seems ok. I didn’t see any mandatory papers, vaccines or chipping in order to go back to work or school. I don’t like the idea of being monitored though and will push back if forced on myself. I’m a grownup, I don’t need a nanny to tell me to stay home if I’m sick.