Trump's Mideast peace plan ready

Discussion in 'Breaking News & World Events' started by Kaatje, Feb 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaatje

Kaatje Well-Known Member

Senior administration officials say Middle East peace plan has been completed and handed to President Trump who is 'happy with the deal'

By: Arutz Sheva, David Rosenberg, February 11, 2019

The Trump administration has completed its much-anticipated ‘Deal of the Century’ framework for a final status agreement between Israel and the Palestinian Authority, Fox News reported Sunday, citing two senior administration officials.

According to the report, the final draft of the Middle East peace plan runs between 175 and 200 pages in length. The full text has only been shown to a handful of people – less than five – the two senior Trump administration officials say.

“President Trump has been briefed on the plan, and approved the “parameters” of the framework. The plan is done. The president is happy with the parameters of the deal”, one senior administration official told Fox News. The White House will likely hold onto the plan until after the Israeli elections, scheduled for April 9th, officials say.

One senior administration official said the plan was drafted keeping Israeli security concerns in mind. “We are not going to do anything that threatens Israel’s security”, the official is quoted as saying.

In December, a Trump administration official said the release of the peace plan would be delayed on account of Israel’s snap elections, but added that there were other considerations which prompted the White House to push back the deal’s release. “Israel’s elections”, the official said, “is just one of many factors we are considering in evaluating the timing of the release of the peace plan”.

https://israelcnn.com/news/news/20190211-03

2. daygo

daygo Well-Known Member

Interesting let's see if it see the light of any day.

3. chaser

chaser Well-Known Member

If it involves giving any part of Jerusalem away I hope it does not fly, I do not want the U.S. brokering deals giving away Israeli land.

Randy B, vbf, tinyprayers and 15 others like this.
  4. Anewcreationinjesus

Anewcreationinjesus Well-Known Member

I don't know about anyone else here, but the way there's been an uptick since the start of 2019, I am more than interested to know what is in those 200 pages ...

:book

5. daygo

daygo Well-Known Member

So am I but I'm sceptical of it ever coming out.

6. chaser

chaser Well-Known Member

I have to agree daygo, it always gets pushed to the back burner, wait and see

7. madcat

madcat Well-Known Member

If Netanyahu is indicted and forced to resign to avoid prosecution, would the new PM be willing to “give up land for peace?????” The next couple of months could be pivotal in prophecy.

8. chaser

chaser Well-Known Member

Good point!

9. Kem

Kem Citizen

Oh yes! I'm with you!

10. Anewcreationinjesus

Anewcreationinjesus Well-Known Member

That's such a good point if someone else replaces Bibi ...we quite simply do not know and need to watch this space!! Another great point about it being the berg ...gosh everyone it seems so CLOSE!! :)

11. Andy C

Andy C Well-Known Member

Intersting thoughts on this thread. This peace deal may or may not have any implications in the prophecy we all track. It could simply be a deal, in a long line of previous deals, none of which have worked.

Time will soon tell how this all will play out. In the meantime, as always, my “go bag” is packed. Yes, I know if raptured, nothing will go with me. However, Im the type that packs well before any trips, and use very detailed packing lists.

12. lightofmylife

lightofmylife Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!

I am hearing the peace plan deal will be revealed after Bibi's April election. Waiting on the edge of my seat to see how this plays out!

tinyprayers, Len, athenasius and 15 others like this.
  13. John Romans

John Romans Well-Known Member

Me too! Especially with Pope Francis signing a covenant with Muslims (I.e. One world religion) it seems the final pieces are being put into place and the curtain can go up!

14. Lynn

Lynn Well-Known Member

We can't know for sure if this is the treaty the AC will confirm. I woild like to think it is, because, if so, the rapture could be happening sooner rather than later. But, I've gotten my hopes up before due to one of these peace deals, and I hate to run down that same track again, only to be disappointed.
    We're all so r-e-a-d-y
    To go Home! :rapture

15. anath

anath I Love the Lord

Oh me too!

16. chaser

chaser Well-Known Member

Y E S we A R E !! :rapture

17. billy swinea

billy swinea Well-Known Member

LOOKING OUT MY EAST KITCHEN WINDOW THIS MORNING. I COULD FEEL THE HOLY SRIRIT IN MY HEART. I STARTED LISTENING FOR THE TRUMPET AND THE SHOUT COME UP HERE!! I WAITED A FEW SECOUNDS GRABED MY CUP FROM THE COFFEE MACHINE. I FELT ELATED! ONE OF THESE DAYS IT WILL HAPPEN! JESUS IN THE CLOUDS! FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER AMEN!!

vbf, tinyprayers, SBH29 and 14 others like this.
  18. Luke12

Luke12 Well-Known Member

It certainly does feel like there's been an uptick in events in the past month or 2...… I'm with ya there......

19. Kaatje

Kaatje Well-Known Member

Yep, mine too. All ready, and set to leave behind!

20. Jan51

Jan51 Well-Known Member

Yeah, me too. I've been a watcher for decades, and the last few years have been unbelievable. I watch impassively, knowing the Bible says things will get worse. But it seems the last few months have been "beyond the pale" as they say. Never before has the news given me such a sickening feeling in the pit of my stomach. How much more can God tolerate as evil in the USA of all places struts boldly out into the open???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.