Trump to announce presidential bid on November 14

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Former president to announce candidacy for 2024 on November 14 after midterms.
Israel National News

Former President Donald Trump’s inner circle is preparing to announce the beginning of his 2024 presidential campaign on November 14, according to Axios. The official announcement will kick off multiple political events, several sources said.

more............. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/362258

Bethlehem57

Israel National News

Former President Donald Trump’s inner circle is preparing to announce the beginning of his 2024 presidential campaign on November 14, according to Axios. The official announcement will kick off multiple political events, several sources said.

I’m praying that the candidates Trump is backing win in November win and that God works in and through them in giving our nation some more time to ease up on Bribem’s full tilt bozo run to have America lead the way to a one world everything! Not just because the are Republican, but because they aren’t lying Dems who side with everything evil that includes abortion, population control, the high cost of fuel and especially diesel, closing down our pipeline, putting us in an economic nightmare wouldn’t it be awesome to see them stand up to Dementia Joe, because God has stepped in to stem the tide of every evil endeavor Bibem’s pushing.

Face it, he’s created a lot of positions that are unnecessary just so he can promote the LGBTQ/gay agendas and weaken our dollar in the process. These appointees are a huge waste of taxpayers’ money, further devaluing the dollar and pushing digital currency as quickly as possible! Imagine the huge scene they make when they appear as representatives of America! These quacks represen the US… he’s putting these people, who are obviously created male (Janet Yellen) who play dress up and force us to call them women. Every enemy of the US is laughing at our nation! It is a threat to national security as his shenanigans make us look weak and that’s what Bribem wants. Our weapons are in are demand because of his weakness as a leader.

He’s a criminal that needs to be tried for treason by putting our country in danger. He’s taken what oil reserves we had and is practically giving them away to his buddies in China, not to mention how his #on Hunter has gotten away with all kinds of criminal goings. He’s got hi Hans out to China, the Ukraine and Lord knows who else, scot free and will likely never be held accountable because dad’s got his back. Don’t fool yourself….dad’s raking in the big bucks and is in up o his neck in Hunter’s criminal escapades. Satan is their father and he must be well pleased with their work! I just pray that Trump isn’t being lied to as he has been in the past.

I have no doubt that Trump is pro-America. I just pray for God to place a hedge of protection around him and put him or another god fearing man in power during our next election. I pray that God does a mighty work as we continue His work until He calls us Home! So far, he is the best we can hope for in this month’s election so that the Dem steam rolling can be made to slow down/stop. Beyond November, who know if we will still be here! I’m praying for our leaders to be god-fearing men and women!

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
Israel National News

I bet the Dem's are going to go berserk oh they already are. I wonder who he picks for his VP.

jab777

Israel National News

While I would support Trump if he became the Republican nominee again, part of me wishes that he wouldn’t run. I think Garland is going to indict him after the election next week and either arrest him or put him on house arrest to keep him from campaigning which, let’s face it, is something the Dems want to prevent at all costs. Trump would stand a pretty good chance of stomping Biden (or whomever they put up to run in 2024) into the dust in a fair election and the Dems won’t put up with it. If the legal route doesn’t get them where they want to go I can see these lowlifes giving Trump the JFK treatment and just straight up taking him out. We as a country are on track to becoming a Communist hellhole thereby fulfilling the dreams of every leftist since Woodrow Wilson and they don’t want that stopped and Trump would most certainly stop it. We should pray for Trump and his family as things are likely to kick up several notches in the next couple of weeks.

Last edited:

NewWine2020

I’m praying that the candidates Trump is backing win in November win and that God works in and through them in giving our nation some more time to ease up on Bribem’s full tilt bozo run to have America lead the way to a one world everything! Not just because the are Republican, but because they aren’t lying Dems who side with everything evil that includes abortion, population control, the high cost of fuel and especially diesel, closing down our pipeline, putting us in an economic nightmare wouldn’t it be awesome to see them stand up to Dementia Joe, because God has stepped in to stem the tide of every evil endeavor Bibem’s pushing.

Face it, he’s created a lot of positions that are unnecessary just so he can promote the LGBTQ/gay agendas and weaken our dollar in the process. These appointees are a huge waste of taxpayers’ money, further devaluing the dollar and pushing digital currency as quickly as possible! Imagine the huge scene they make when they appear as representatives of America! These quacks represen the US… he’s putting these people, who are obviously created male (Janet Yellen) who play dress up and force us to call them women. Every enemy of the US is laughing at our nation! It is a threat to national security as his shenanigans make us look weak and that’s what Bribem wants. Our weapons are in are demand because of his weakness as a leader.

He’s a criminal that needs to be tried for treason by putting our country in danger. He’s taken what oil reserves we had and is practically giving them away to his buddies in China, not to mention how his #on Hunter has gotten away with all kinds of criminal goings. He’s got hi Hans out to China, the Ukraine and Lord knows who else, scot free and will likely never be held accountable because dad’s got his back. Don’t fool yourself….dad’s raking in the big bucks and is in up o his neck in Hunter’s criminal escapades. Satan is their father and he must be well pleased with their work! I just pray that Trump isn’t being lied to as he has been in the past.

I have no doubt that Trump is pro-America. I just pray for God to place a hedge of protection around him and put him or another god fearing man in power during our next election. I pray that God does a mighty work as we continue His work until He calls us Home! So far, he is the best we can hope for in this month’s election so that the Dem steam rolling can be made to slow down/stop. Beyond November, who know if we will still be here! I’m praying for our leaders to be god-fearing men and women!

You really nailed it spot on. Biden and the sociopathic nut cases that he has installed, the Executive orders that he signed on day 1...he and his admin have been given the task of bringing our nation to it's knees and/or provoking a civil war. He "campaigned" on a platform of unity and has been the most divisive president I think our nation has ever seen...more blatantly so than Obama even because our countries spirit was destroyed by all the sheep who blindly followed the covid lockdown narrative like good little Nazi's.

Biden and his staff, including his wife and son are all purposeful traitors to this nation.

TimeWarpWife

How cool would it be if someone from this forum was running? :D
I could never run for any political office because I'd have to be in a constant state of asking God's forgiveness for the things I'd be saying to and thinking about the Communist Democrats and lamestream media. I'd also probably keep getting arrested for assault because any time I got close enough to them, I'd Gibbs slap them to the back of their heads every time they lied or said something stupid. :lol

SarahRose

I could never run for any political office because I'd have to be in a constant state of asking God's forgiveness for the things I'd be saying to and thinking about the Communist Democrats and lamestream media. I'd also probably keep getting arrested for assault because any time I got close enough to them, I'd Gibbs slap them to the back of their heads every time they lied or said something stupid. :lol
I’d vote for you lol