Trump tells CNN to shift conservative and make him their main attraction

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Trump tells CNN to shift conservative and make him their main attraction
Former president says if CNN had a channel with him on it all the time, it would be the 'most successful network in history.’
Israel National News
Nov 11, 2022

Former President Donald Trump reacted to a disappointing showing by many Republican candidates he endorsed in Tuesday’s midterms by taking a dig at his longtime nemesis CNN, telling the news network that if they became conservative and featured him as their focal point they would be the “most successful network in history.”

“If CNN were smart, they’d open up a conservative network, only have me on, and it would be the most successful network in History,” Trump posted on his Truth Social platform on Friday.

“Fox only made it because of me, Twitter only made it because of me, and even Facebook is now in the tubes, having lost almost $90 billion since I was taken off, which was considered one of the biggest mistakes in business over the last two years, because with Trump go tens of millions of people who believe in MAGA, who want to Make America Great Again, and put America First!”

more............ https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/362674

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
“If CNN were smart, they’d open up a conservative network, only have me on, and it would be the most successful network in History,” Trump posted on his Truth Social platform on Friday.

Trump is probably the only human being who could broadcast 24/7 without any breaks or sleep and he'd probably get stronger as time went on. Trump and Chuck Norris must drink water from the same pond...

Belle of Grace

Longing for Home
Amongst others, he blamed his wife for talking him into backing OZ for the senate.
I don't believe this. He may have said it, but I don't think 'anyone' talks Mr. Trump into backing someone politically if he'd really rather not.
Shame on him for using her name as an excuse for backing the losing candidate. I do not care for Mr. Trump personally. If Mr. Desantis were running against him in the primaries, I know who'd get my vote.

Andy C

I don't believe this. He may have said it, but I don't think 'anyone' talks Mr. Trump into backing someone politically if he'd really rather not.
Shame on him for using her name as an excuse for backing the losing candidate. I do not care for Mr. Trump personally. If Mr. Desantis were running against him in the primaries, I know who'd get my vote.
Agree, but its what he said.

Jaybird

Trump is sometimes very full of himself. Welcome to the flawed human club. We all have our issues. At least he loves the country and tried to the right thing for America. I can't fault him for that. I would rather have the blowhard Trump than the brain dead Biden and his corruption.

Amethyst

Angie ... †
Trump is sometimes very full of himself. Welcome to the flawed human club. We all have our issues. At least he loves the country and tried to the right thing for America. I can't fault him for that. I would rather have the blowhard Trump than the brain dead Biden and his corruption.
Exactly
His bragging has been there from the very beginning this is nothing new.
Very confused at the almost abandonment and treatment of him on this board as of late. :tsk

We are not going to get some strong man of God for President. I don’t know what people are expecting.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
He at least made a public apology to Melania. She must have been pretty upset with Trump over the accusation.