Trump suggests US threaten Putin with nuclear submarine patrols

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Trump suggests US threaten Putin with nuclear submarine patrols
Former President says US should tell Putin it will send nuclear submarines and planes to Russia' coast if he continues to threaten Ukraine.
Israel National News

Former US President Donald Trump suggested on Monday that the US threaten Russian President Vladimir Putin with nuclear submarine patrols. "You should say, 'If you mention that word [nuclear] one more time, we're gonna send [nuclear submarines and planes] over and we'll be coasting back and forth, up and down your coast," Trump told Fox Business.

"You can't let this tragedy continue. You can't let these, these thousands of people die," he added. Trump said he "listened to [Putin] constantly using the n-word," referring to the world "nuclear," during his dealings with the Russian President but that he hoped he never had to use nuclear weapons because "it would be the tragedy of all tragedies."

Trump also noted his own investment in nuclear submarines, saying, “I hated to do it, but I rebuilt our nuclear capability like nobody has ever thought even possible.” Shortly after the Russian invasion of Ukraine got underway, Trump described Putin's actions in Ukraine as "genius" and "pretty savvy." After coming under fire for the remarks, Trump clarified his comments at CPAC 2022 and said, "The Russian attack on Ukraine is appalling. We are praying for the proud people of Ukraine. God bless them all."

more.............. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/324393

Andy C

Im sure Russia is well aware of our ability to counter launch nukes from any attacks from Russia. We dont have to have public statements, but I would bet the farm that through our diplomats, Putin is well aware of what we’re prepared to do in response to his threats.

Matthew6:33

Withstand in the evil day. Eph 6:13
This is all just word games. Only 2 sets of 3 words matter - second strike capability and mutually assured destruction. The rest is hot air.

DanLMP

Unless and until Trump is plugged back into the US spy network and Military I won't necessarily rely on him for military advice.

Supposedly ex administrative people, Presidents, Sec States, etc., are still classified to receive secret information on the current operation of the Government. I don't know if the Donald is availing himself of this or if the O'Biden admin is providing this.

In either case. a whole lot of people need to learn something about operational security.

And as a aside, the US has always had submarines roaming in or around the Russia coast. Russia does the same to the US.