Trump makes it official: I am announcing my candidacy for President of the United States

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
He has been a great Governor for us in Florida and I think he would be a fantastic President. I also like the fact that he has military experience and is only 44 years old. While I appreciate what Trump did for the country he is 78 years old and I think we need some younger blood in the executive branch. Plus, I think DeSantis would be more appealing to attract Independent and democrats to vote for him. I am not a fan of any Octogenarian running the USA and we currently have an 80 year old that has dementia as president. It is hard to imagine that 81 million people voted for Biden.
I think most people do like Ron DeSantis, but I believe he likes being Governor for Florida so may not be interested. Trump is getting up there in age, and John F. Kennedy was our youngest President.

Andy C

I think most people do like Ron DeSantis, but I believe he likes being Governor for Florida so may not be interested. Trump is getting up there in age, and John F. Kennedy was our youngest President.
Yes, clearly he loves being the governor. However, I have yet to ever hear about any Governor with the high approval he has that does not want the ultimate seat of power in government. Maybe he will wait until 2028, but many of the top GOP money men have dropped their financial support for the Trump campaign, and are looking to donate heavily to DeSantis.

What a battle it would be.

Back