Trump makes it official: I am announcing my candidacy for President of the United States

antitox

Look, ever since Trump made the announcement I have been giddy. Why?

Because the left is having meltdown after meltdown. What a show.

I have broken out the popcorn and laughing myself silly.

As the 70's song says, "Everybody have fun tonight.. Everybody have fun."

athenasius

It’s hard for me to imagine a conservative president in the U.S. at this point with the way things are going :confused:

But, I felt the same way the first time I voted for him. So we’ll see. Although at that point it was more of a vote against Hillary..
I can't see him winning in 2 years with the way the midterms went and the way the last election went. The fix is in. Doesn't mean Christians should ignore it and avoid voting, because I think as Salt And Light we need to do our level best to make our individual countries conform to Godly standards but looking realistically, I won't hold my breath for you Americans or for us in Canada to get a Conservative elected.

TimeWarpWife

I can't see him winning in 2 years with the way the midterms went and the way the last election went. The fix is in. Doesn't mean Christians should ignore it and avoid voting, because I think as Salt And Light we need to do our level best to make our individual countries conform to Godly standards but looking realistically, I won't hold my breath for you Americans or for us in Canada to get a Conservative elected.
You hit the proverbial nail on the head.

rubyx1

rubyx1
I agree with this specific part you mention Andy. I also want Christians to see this. There is no such thing as cleaning up all the corruption or “draining the swamp”. No politician can do this. Only Christ at his second coming to rule during the millennium.

I understand the eagerness to fight back the evil, and I want to as well. We can all feel the corruption of sin growing by the day, but a political fallen human being can’t solve this. They will only delay the inevitable. I hope as Christians we don’t become cheerleaders for Trump or whoever runs. We vote for whatever conservative candidate with the understanding and faith that Gods will be done. We can only help slow the decay, not fix it.
:scoregoodperfectly said!

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
Yeah, he’s full of surprises. Uncharacteristically quiet. Wonder what he’s up to.
He is uncharacteristically quiet as you stated.
When he announced he was running it was mild tempered compared to many of his past speeches.
It was definitely noticeable. I liked his speech, and what appears to be a new approach and strategy.
Whatever the strategy and plans are , God is in control .

Proverbs 16:33
The lot is cast into the lap; but the whole
disposing thereof is of the LORD.

God controls the future and orchestrates the past.
I look for no cape , draped upon any man.

As the old beautiful hymn sings...
My hope is built on nothing less , than Jesus'
blood and righteousness;
I dare not trust the sweetest frame , but wholly
lean on Jesus' name.

Andy C

Perhaps just like he held back on his announcement to run until after the mid terms, maybe he is once again being silent until after the GA Senate race is over? Trump in the past has been all about Trump, but could it be this time around we might see a different version, Trump 2.0? Trump 1.0 IMO has no chance of winning, or maybe even getting the GOP nomination. He does have a huge and not shy about it ego, but he is not dumb, nor have a loser attitude. He knows how to win, so maybe adjustments have been made for round two.

Last edited:

glc11

Wow this has been an enjoyable thread to use as a “catch-up on what you all been talking about”. I don’t have much to add to what was already stated . For me (if anyone is curious):

- in the 2016 primaries, I wanted Ted Cruz, but then later in the main election, obviously voted Trump
-during his time, he impressed me, and I thought he did a good job getting our country on track
- I, like others on this board, have Christian friends who got very involved in the Q Anon movement (still are as it’s gaining traction yet again) and it’s very concerning how they view Trump as the savior.
- I also didn’t like him pushing the vaccine, the “deal of the century” (two state solution), Jared Kushner in his ear. How he was not pro life most of his life and I am not sure if I see his change as sincere (though only God knows his heart)
- I also feel the “demonrats” (hahaha I liked that name) have their plans up their sleeves. There was obviously shady stuff going on this time for mid terms. Taking forever to count, finding “more ballots”..
- Globalization plans seem to be moving full steam ahead which is much more in line with Bible prophecy, . More so than these talks about “red waves”. I like Desantis. Also Pompeo. I am 53 and long for the old days where people were proud to be an American, but…. These new progressives are winning over the Gen z voters: abortion, climate change , drag Queen story time , queer parades, technological convenience. I wish for the old times, but I don’t see it happening
-there is a long desire for a global leader… it’s clear… and some type of orchestrated chaos is likely being planned before the next election to give the push for globalism (more in line with prophecy…. And we see how easily our dumbed down country can be deceived)
- Trump did great things, but his ego is such an issue and as previously stated… there is also a huge movement (bigger than Q) to never let him be president again…. So I don’t feel he could win. I was not excited by his premature announcement. I also just don’t trust any of them and could even see him (yes, I will say this and get hate) working some deal behind the scenes with globalists who may feel they can use him…. And I think his ego is so big that he could be persuaded. He had the right ideas before, but….. election integrity will not be any better.

Lots of political theatre coming up! And now all this other stuff with FTX and Musk making waves. It’s popcorn time for sure, but I am very ready for the rapture. Though I am trying my best to focus on my kids and making sure they are saved and talking with unsaved friends to be light.

We seem to be very close!

cheeky200386

Wow this has been an enjoyable thread to use as a “catch-up on what you all been talking about”. I don’t have much to add to what was already stated . For me (if anyone is curious):

- in the 2016 primaries, I wanted Ted Cruz, but then later in the main election, obviously voted Trump
-during his time, he impressed me, and I thought he did a good job getting our country on track
- I, like others on this board, have Christian friends who got very involved in the Q Anon movement (still are as it’s gaining traction yet again) and it’s very concerning how they view Trump as the savior.
- I also didn’t like him pushing the vaccine, the “deal of the century” (two state solution), Jared Kushner in his ear. How he was not pro life most of his life and I am not sure if I see his change as sincere (though only God knows his heart)
- I also feel the “demonrats” (hahaha I liked that name) have their plans up their sleeves. There was obviously shady stuff going on this time for mid terms. Taking forever to count, finding “more ballots”..
- Globalization plans seem to be moving full steam ahead which is much more in line with Bible prophecy, . More so than these talks about “red waves”. I like Desantis. Also Pompeo. I am 53 and long for the old days where people were proud to be an American, but…. These new progressives are winning over the Gen z voters: abortion, climate change , drag Queen story time , queer parades, technological convenience. I wish for the old times, but I don’t see it happening
-there is a long desire for a global leader… it’s clear… and some type of orchestrated chaos is likely being planned before the next election to give the push for globalism (more in line with prophecy…. And we see how easily our dumbed down country can be deceived)
- Trump did great things, but his ego is such an issue and as previously stated… there is also a huge movement (bigger than Q) to never let him be president again…. So I don’t feel he could win. I was not excited by his premature announcement. I also just don’t trust any of them and could even see him (yes, I will say this and get hate) working some deal behind the scenes with globalists who may feel they can use him…. And I think his ego is so big that he could be persuaded. He had the right ideas before, but….. election integrity will not be any better.

Lots of political theatre coming up! And now all this other stuff with FTX and Musk making waves. It’s popcorn time for sure, but I am very ready for the rapture. Though I am trying my best to focus on my kids and making sure they are saved and talking with unsaved friends to be light.

We seem to be very close!
I have this weird suspicion that Trump is in on the whole thing. I just can't imagine having that much wealth and not being in on the global club. I just don't see how that would be possible.

I know that's tin foil stuff, but what if he's just there to rile up hate for Christians and conservatives?

I am really hoping I'm wrong and he's truly saved but just lacks serious discernment. That he was once in their group and is now out of it so he's severely hated by them. Wouldn't those in power just kill him, if that were true though?

glc11

I have this weird suspicion that Trump is in on the whole thing. I just can't imagine having that much wealth and not being in on the global club. I just don't see how that would be possible.

I know that's tin foil stuff, but what if he's just there to rile up hate for Christians and conservatives?

I am really hoping I'm wrong and he's truly saved but just lacks serious discernment. That he was once in their group and is now out of it so he's severely hated by them. Wouldn't those in power just kill him, if that were true though?
I agree! Especially when you read this stuff and know how much of an influence his daughter has.
Who knows, but!!! ???? I am thinking the same as you as well. We should all be keeping our eyes and ears wide open!
————————————

Ivanka has been included in Fortune magazine’s prestigious “40 Under 40” list (2014) and was honored as a Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum (2015).”
With more and more people beginning to finally take notice of the World Economic Forum’s plans, such as them touting what they call “The Great Reset,” and “You’ll own nothing and be happy” by the year 2030, along with the push for “stakeholder capitalism,” and the “4th Industrial Revolution.”
Agenda 2030: You’ll Own Nothing And Be Happy
What used to be considered conspiracy theory is now more and more being considered to be conspiracy fact, as the way the worldwide flow of politics, economics, societal events, and religious beliefs, all seem to be heading into the same direction in tandem; more people are looking into those helping to push these agendas along.
While many pundits continue to push that Klaus Schwab’s philosophy of a Great Reset is purely a progressive construct, in reality, there are plenty of “conservatives” that are working towards these same goals.
One such example is former President Donald Trump’s daughter Ivanka Trump. According to official archived pages of the Trump White House website, Ivanka is described as,
Advisor to the President. In her role, she focuses on the education and economic empowerment of women and their families as well as job creation and economic growth through workforce development, skills training and entrepreneurship.
Prior to her father’s election as forty-fifth President of the United States, Ivanka oversaw development and acquisitions at the Trump Organization alongside her brothers Donald Jr. and Eric. Ivanka led some of the company’s largest and most complex transactions.
Also an entrepreneur, Ivanka founded an eponymous lifestyle brand.
Ivanka graduated from the Wharton School of Business at the University of Pennsylvania in 2004.
Ivanka is the author of two New York Times and Wall Street Journal bestselling books.
Ivanka has been included in Fortune magazine’s prestigious “40 Under 40” list (2014) and was honored as a Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum (2015). Most recently, Ivanka was also featured in Time’s 100 Most Influential list (2017) and Forbes’ “World’s 100 Most Powerful Women” (2017).
Ivanka and her husband, Jared Kushner, live in Washington, D.C. and have three young children, Arabella, Joseph and Theodore.
For those unfamiliar with what the “Young Global Leaders” are, it is an organization founded and supported by Klaus Schawab and the WEF in 2004, that recognizes political figures, activists, media moguls, and more, for what they view as exemplary work and achievement in their field.
Klaus Schwab, Founder and Executive Chairman of the World Economic Forum, created the Forum of Young Global Leaders in 2004 to help the world meet increasingly complex and interdependent problems. His vision was to create a proactive multistakeholder community of the world’s next-generation leaders to inform and influence decision-making and mobilize transformation.
Through the Forum of Young Global Leaders, Klaus Schwab envisioned facilitating earnest dialogue and friendships across cultures to bridge divides, fostering fresh thinking and dynamic new ways of collaboration to shape a more positive, peaceful and prosperous society.
Our growing membership of more than 1,400 members and alumni of 120 nationalities includes civic and business innovators, entrepreneurs, technology pioneers, educators, activists, artists, journalists, and more.
Aligned with the World Economic Forum’s mission, we seek to drive public-private co-operation in the global public interest. We are united by the belief that today’s pressing problems present an opportunity to build a better future across sectors and boundaries.

https://winepressnews.com/2022/03/0...e-world-economic-forums-young-global-leaders/

fl2007rn

Im really starting to lean heavily towards “run Ron, run”.

Go DeSantis!!!!!
He has been a great Governor for us in Florida and I think he would be a fantastic President. I also like the fact that he has military experience and is only 44 years old. While I appreciate what Trump did for the country he is 78 years old and I think we need some younger blood in the executive branch. Plus, I think DeSantis would be more appealing to attract Independent and democrats to vote for him. I am not a fan of any Octogenarian running the USA and we currently have an 80 year old that has dementia as president. It is hard to imagine that 81 million people voted for Biden.

Back