Trump makes it official: I am announcing my candidacy for President of the United States

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
I have a question has anyone heard Ron DeSantis say he is considering running for President in 2024? It is very possible he is happy as Governor of Florida, and that is where he wants to stay. He may not want to be President or V.P. There is a possibility that Mike Pence may run for President so I am wondering who he and Trump would both pick for V.P?

I think the RINO crowd may want Pence to run for President. I doubt that it will go well for him if he does. Many call Trump the leader of the republican party, but he's really still a despised outsider with the exception of the freedom caucus or whatever they call themselves.

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
Again, we are all here for a reason looking for our blessed hope
I don’t know one member on this board who thinks man can “solve” anything
Truly do not understand these sentiments, they baffle me.
This is not towards you , but in addition to what you said.

If you look hard enough , you might find what isn't there.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
If Pence runs, I wonder how many Democrats that are allowed to vote in the Republican primaries will vote for Pence. Just to stick it to Trump.

In Alaska, it's been mostly democrats who voted for Murkowski the last couple of election cycles... so it wouldn't be unusual for a mess of them to vote for Pence or whomever else is running against Trump. I doubt that Trump will have any America First Republicans running against him, most likely just RINOs.

bigmoose

A child of the King
TT I'm with you, in that I created a new Twitter account. Now that we might not be filtered, it will be good to shine light there. ... still trying to figure Musk out. I have friends that worked for him at Tesla, and the changes he is making is in line with their experiences. Twitterites are in for a rude awakening on what performance is now required of them.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
TT I'm with you, in that I created a new Twitter account. Now that we might not be filtered, it will be good to shine light there. ... still trying to figure Musk out. I have friends that worked for him at Tesla, and the changes he is making is in line with their experiences. Twitterites are in for a rude awakening on what performance is now required of them.

I have very little experience with those kinds of sites. I've joined some of the new ones that say they're for free speech just to be supportive but I rarely if ever drop in. It'll be interesting to see if Musk truly is a free speech absolutist and where he does draw the line. I don't think he's offered Trump his account back yet... I suspect that despite TruthSocial Trump would become active again on Twitter mainly because it reaches a lot more people than TruthSocial does...

Right now there appears to be plenty of advertisers. I can't judge the amount of traffic it is seeing due to my lack of experience, and I block any account that includes a curse word or indicates a libertard behind it... I like some of the pictures of hamburgers that people post, I have to admit...

Andiamo

"Let's go!"
Well, I'm still exhausted from the last election. I glanced at the TV when I saw Trump speaking. I wish he didn't announce so early. Here we go again with all of the constant media attacks and manipulations to get people to hate Republicans, hate Conservatives and hate Christians even more. I wonder what is up their sleeve this time.
Ugh.
(I know they already do that, but it will certainly be ramped up exponentially now)

Back