Trump Impeachment Trial To Begin Week Of Feb 8th!

Lovin Jesus

If somehow 2/3 of the Senate goes along with this vindictive farce, there will be no doubt at all left about the motives and money behind both parties. If it fails, maybe Pelosi will try again over some other imagined offense. Maybe continually impeaching and trying Trump will be the defining initiative for this Congres. Not much would surprise me any more.
Speaking of imagined offenses. Remember when the defunding of the police got support from the Democrats? They were all repeating the same line that they want to reimagine the police. Well, that was only part of the story. They want to reimagine the whole government.

Rocky Rivera

Here are the details, and I :pray it fails that many Republicans vote against it. https://www.newsmax.com/politics/trump-impeachment/2021/01/22/id/1006855/
Don't count on the Republican party to do the right thing. I'm praying instead for Trump's salvation and the Rapture. Proverbs 27:22, "Though you grind a fool in a mortar with a pestle along with crushed grain, yet his foolishness will not depart from him." Remember, all the politicians on both sides are working for the same cause, and they're just playing "kayfabe" in front of the cameras and the people.

jab777

It's not legal to impeach a president once their term ends. The purpose of impeachment is to remove a sitting president from office if convicted in the senate. You can't remove someone from office who's not currently holding that office.
That’s true under normal circumstances. But these people are possessed and not in their right minds. So since he was impeached while still in office they feel the trial has to go forward. It doesn’t but they don’t care. In this case they are doing it to prevent him from running in 2024. If a person is convicted which is what the Senate trial is about he is unable to run for office again. I agree it’s probably not legal but being out of their minds they don’t care. To me it really says something that they are focusing on a former president and more or less ignoring Biden while he tears the country up.

Peggy0329

That’s true under normal circumstances. But these people are possessed and not in their right minds. So since he was impeached while still in office they feel the trial has to go forward. It doesn’t but they don’t care. In this case they are doing it to prevent him from running in 2024. If a person is convicted which is what the Senate trial is about he is unable to run for office again. I agree it’s probably not legal but being out of their minds they don’t care. To me it really says something that they are focusing on a former president and more or less ignoring Biden while he tears the country up.
Since it's not legal, any sham conviction would not legally prevent him from running again.i realize that's what their goal is though. I definitely agree that they are possessed and not in their right mind. They are stupid as well.

Peggy0329

It is legal to impeach while he was the president, which the House already done. Now it is in the hands of the Senate to convict him...
It would've been in the hands of the senate to convict him while he was still in office, but you cannot remove a private citizen from office once they are no longer holding that office. Any conviction would be meaningless. The articles of impeachment became meaningless the minute his term expires.

myeyeisonthesparrow

Here are the details, and I :pray it fails that many Republicans vote against it. https://www.newsmax.com/politics/trump-impeachment/2021/01/22/id/1006855/

I simple just don't understand these people on this subject, BUT that they are so beyond deceived and evil. We have people out of work, dying, sick and struggling in so many areas of life and they want to impeach President Trump who now isn't even in office any more :eek2 its not legal, constitutional or even right, and they are wasting time, our time and our money????? why are they allowed to do this, why are they allowed to get away with this, Now who do these people answer too. bigger question how do we stop these people. They are getting out of control, its like a roller coaster with no brakes or Worse and train with no speed control and no brakes; and they are out of control.

myeyeisonthesparrow

It is legal to impeach while he was the president, which the House already done. Now it is in the hands of the Senate to convict him...

But they cannot By law continue with it because He is no longer President, so there fore they can't impeach a non sitting exited Former President.. It is no longer feasible, The problem is now, the Law and the Constitution plays NO part in these peoples thinking, they are going to do what they want. Our laws and way of thinking is no longer relevant to them, and they feel they don't answer too or believe in any more..

Ready4theRapture

I simple just don't understand these people on this subject, BUT that they are so beyond deceived and evil. We have people out of work, dying, sick and struggling in so many areas of life and they want to impeach President Trump who now isn't even in office any more :eek2 its not legal, constitutional or even right, and they are wasting time, our time and our money????? why are they allowed to do this, why are they allowed to get away with this, Now who do these people answer too. bigger question how do we stop these people. They are getting out of control, its like a roller coaster with no brakes or Worse and train with no speed control and no brakes; and they are out of control.
They answer to satan.

Mr.Hall93

What a gigantic joke. Can't be bothered to even PRETEND to work, let's impeach orange man because ANGRY. I hope they enjoy all that power they got, it won't do them a lick of good after a few more seals are broken, let alone the trumpets or bowls. I truly hope they end up hearing our Lord crying out to them, but I just very much doubt they'd do anything but try to spit at Him if He walked up and BEGGED them to accept His mercy. I am heartbroken that 2000 years after His teaching and death and resurrection for us, the world is so devoted to hatred. To the VERY END they'll do this, then they will curse God and blame Him just to hold onto all of this bad stuff.

Andiamo

"Let's go!"
Being in this world is like being trapped inside a burning car!
Then Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-Nego came from the midst of the fire. 27And the satraps, administrators, governors, and the king’s counselors gathered together, and they saw these men on whose bodies the fire had no power; the hair of their head was not singed nor were their garments affected, and the smell of fire was not on them.

madcat

If somehow 2/3 of the Senate goes along with this vindictive farce, there will be no doubt at all left about the motives and money behind both parties. If it fails, maybe Pelosi will try again over some other imagined offense. Maybe continually impeaching and trying Trump will be the defining initiative for this Congres. Not much would surprise me any more.
Then we should impeach Obama for a gazillion things, starting with the plane load of cash to Iran.

Last edited:

antitox

Independent Sentinel says in an article from yesterday that Chief Justice John Roberts wants to stay out of the impeachment proceedings.

The word is that when he presided over the first one that he became a top target of the left during the proceedings.

He wants no part of that.

So . . . .. we'll see what comes about.