Trump: If elected, I'll bring back Michael Flynn

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Trump: If elected, I'll bring back Michael Flynn
Flynn pleaded guilty in December 2017 to misleading the FBI about his contact with Russia.
Israel National News

Former US President Donald Trump has said he’ll bring back his former national security adviser, Michael Flynn, if he wins another four years in the White House in 2024, The Hill reported on Sunday. “I will say, General Flynn, he’s some general. He’s some man. He took abuse like nobody could have handled, and he came out bigger, better, stronger than ever before,” Trump was quoted as having said via phone to the “ReAwaken America” rally.

“He’s a leader, and you just stay wealthy and healthy and well, and everything. I want you to have great lives and, General, you just have to stay healthy because we’re bringing you back. We’re gonna bring you back,” added Trump.

more............ https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/371437

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
Trump probably would t.t

Just like you don't need a person to have a degree in political science and decades in elected positions to run a country, as Trump proved, you really don't need experts running all these agencies. You just need people who respect the law and have experience running organizations. Of course, you could eliminate most of the US Federal agencies and the world would become a better place.

For example, the Pillow Guy could run an agency. General Flynn could be in charge of Homeland Security under which most of the three letter police and spy agencies now fall, and he could be given the task to weed out the lawless people working within those agencies.

Of course, I think those who have taken over the USA will do anything and everything to keep Trump out of office. I don't think there's anything they wouldn't do to stop Trump.

daygo

Just like you don't need a person to have a degree in political science and decades in elected positions to run a country, as Trump proved, you really don't need experts running all these agencies. You just need people who respect that law and have experience running organizations. Of course, you could eliminate most of the US Federal agencies and the world would become a better place.

For example, the Pillow Guy could run an agency. General Flynn could be in charge of Homeland Security under which most of the three letter police and spy agencies now fall, and he could be given the task to weed out the lawless people working within those agencies.

Of course, I think those who have taken over the USA will do anything and everything to keep Trump out of office. I don't think there's anything they wouldn't do to stop Trump.
So right, if trump did get back in definitely be a miracle imo.

Andy C

It would be an interesting time for a second Trump Presidency. Im starting to think Ron D will not throw his hat in the ring, and instead, help Trump. Ron has waited too long, but he is only 46, the timing would be better for 2028.

Can you imagine the left meltdown, hissy tantrums, Bud lite drinking binges, if Trump announced early, Ron D is his VP pick? However, that might make it a too far right ticket, possibly alienating independents.

Politics are never easy to predict as voters are finicky.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
It would be an interesting time for a second Trump Presidency.

The antifa armies will likely have grown in numbers over the last four years and beginning on inauguration day if not sooner many cities would likely burn. I imagine it would be difficult to fill cabinet positions with people who could actually be trusted. Then knowing that the agencies that fall under the executive branch are actually enemies of the President... I could envision Congress dragging its feet approving of Trump's appointments... or not approving them, whether it's republican or demonrat led. The chaos that might come with a 2nd term for President Trump might be just what the deepstate/globalists need to consolidate their power...

Carl

Trumps problem during his first term was that he didn't know how extensive the swamp was. If reelected he won't make that mistake again.
Lord I don't even know how to pray for this. Thy Kingdom come Thy Will be done!

jab777

Just like you don't need a person to have a degree in political science and decades in elected positions to run a country, as Trump proved, you really don't need experts running all these agencies. You just need people who respect that law and have experience running organizations. Of course, you could eliminate most of the US Federal agencies and the world would become a better place.

Yes, and frankly, if it looks like he’s winning they won’t hesitate to go to the JFK option to get rid of him.

bigmoose

A child of the King
I'll throw my opinion in. Trump will be 47! And I hope Mike Flynn will be his VP. Flynn knows the players and the three letter organizations, he is the best man to dismantle and recast them. The Durham report released yesterday is setting the stage. Looking forward to the next few years, what a time to be alive!

DWB

Trumps problem during his first term was that he didn't know how extensive the swamp was. If reelected he won't make that mistake again.
Lord I don't even know how to pray for this. Thy Kingdom come Thy Will be done!
Agree 100%. I believe that he, along with a lot of us didn't understand how corrupt the swamp had become.

Bethlehem57

The antifa armies will likely have grown in numbers over the last four years and beginning on inauguration day if not sooner many cities would likely burn. I imagine it would be difficult to fill cabinet positions with people who could actually be trusted. Then knowing that the agencies that fall under the executive branch are actually enemies of the President... I could envision Congress dragging its feet approving of Trump's appointments... or not approving them, whether it's republican or demonrat led. The chaos that might come with a 2nd term for President Trump might be just what the deepstate/globalists need to consolidate their power...
Its interesting to know that Antifa has no specific leader according to ADL (Anti Defamation League) and their goal (ANTIFA) is to promote fascism in the United States. They tend to protest far-right events and their presence at these events is to intimidate.

Because of their history of trying to blur the lines between Black Lives Matter protests to cover their violent acts, they’ve been planning violent attacks on white suburbs, while working with Muslim groups to impose Shariah law, in three disinformation campaigns, according to ADL’s information in 2020.

From what I’ve been reading they communicate through social media but, you have to know which ones to get more details about what they are up to. Agree with you, TT, that if the next election goes Republican, they will now doubt have prepared to burn down as much as they can, and this time Christian conservatives may well be their targets, since society seems “heck bent and bound for leather“ that we are the problem. Bring it on! You can only kill me once!

Kenny

I'll throw my opinion in. Trump will be 47! And I hope Mike Flynn will be his VP. Flynn knows the players and the three letter organizations, he is the best man to dismantle and recast them. The Durham report released yesterday is setting the stage. Looking forward to the next few years, what a time to be alive!

Y'all are giving me lots to think about in this thread. After reading the OP, Trump could very well pick Mike Flynn as his running mate, and I agree he would be great at fixing the FBI and CIA. It will be interesting for sure in the coming months. :)

Back