Trump: I Won't Pick Pence in '24

pixelpusher

The elections are an illusion. They have been for a long time.
Trump is not who he claims to be. He's got at least half the country deceived.
There is no hope for America! Only Jesus can save us. This world is reaching the final hours.
The globalist will get their chance to rule and will set up the beast system.
Lookup, we're almost there!!
The country was doing very well under Trump, and I would vote for him again in a heartbeat, however I agree, it seems to appear we're getting in the short rows and King Jesus is the one I really want to see ruling. I love America, at least what it used to be and should have been, but in light of His Kingdom, willing to trade.

I've said before we were being played from both ends. The problem with politics is we have to live here and endure the trickle down. But it was no cake walk in the days of the Apostles either. So... Maranatha! Until then, make the best choices possible, and let the Restrainer restrain.

Days of Noah.

InMidian

No arguments here.....just my opinion.
Let's start with the elections, they are not free and they are controlled by very powerful people. Who are these nice folks? Well, I'll just say, follow the money!!! What did Jesus say about the the love of money?
Do you really think Joe Biden is running the country? Please tell me who is calling the shots?
Take a look at Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Germany, England, Ukraine, should I go on? What's their common denominator??? All controlled by the same. Follow the $$$ who are the only families worth in the trillions????
Just like Fox News is nothing but controlled opposition so is Donald Trump. Millions of Americans believe Trump is the savior of America, some might even think he's the savior of the world. Take a very close look at all his appointments ( yes, including Pence ) look closely at the people he appointed to powerful positions. Those he kept when he should have fired( Fauci) them.
All of them turned on him, by design.
Trump has always been part of the elite club. See Elon Musk, another one masquerading as an angel of light, but loved by the right.
I wholeheartedly agree. Obama was worshipped when he was in office, as was Trump. I liked Trumps policies, but I did not worship him. We're to put our trust in Jesus, not man. Thank you for confirming my thoughts.

Andy C

We always disagree on politics Andy but thats about the only thing! :hug:hug
Im seriously hoping you can show me via a link any evidence that supports Trumps assertion Pence could have sent the electors back to the states. I really do want to be wrong, but I read the constitution areas that mention the VPs responsibility.

Where in the constitution does it give Pence this option?

Bottom line for me. Something fishy happened that allowed Biden to become President, but I hate seeing Trumps most loyal supporter (during his 4 years as VP) be made the fall guy. Im not a big fan of Pence, but I always try and be fair before making assertions

Amethyst

Angie ... †
Im seriously hoping you can show me via a link any evidence that supports Trumps assertion Pence could have sent the electors back to the states.

My thumbs down to your other post was for the Nikki Haley comment. She always has other motives.

Something fishy happened that allowed Biden to become President
Well I am surprised to see you say that, I suppose I am mistaken but I thought awhile back you thought the elections were all on the up n up and it was conspiracy to think otherwise.

For me, I didn't know Trump blamed Pence for the "entire election loss". :scratch Last article I read recently, Trump said that even though they dont speak anymore, he still thought Pence was a great guy and that he liked him a lot. :idunno

I have other reasons for skepticism and disillusionment about Pence. (He was my state governor and Rep several years ago)
He seems to be siding with the Lindsey Grahamn-esties every step of the way. As all so called Rino's do these days.

Andy C

My thumbs down to your other post was for the Nikki Haley comment. She always has other motives.

Well I am surprised to see you say that, I suppose I am mistaken but I thought awhile back you thought the elections were all on the up n up and it was conspiracy to think otherwise.

For me, I didn't know Trump blamed Pence for the "entire election loss". :scratch Last article I read recently, Trump said that even though they dont speak anymore, he still thought Pence was a great guy and that he liked him a lot. :idunno

I have other reasons for skepticism and disillusionment about Pence. (He was my state governor and Rep several years ago)
He seems to be siding with the Lindsey Grahamn-esties every step of the way. As all so called Rino's do these days.
Out of all my post election posts, I have been very careful in my wording, and I dont think I ever said Trump lost the election. What I have repeated several times is, his legal team failed miserably in trying to prove fraud.

No, I dont think any election has ever been free of some level of voter fraud. However, It is almost impossible to prove through the courts.

Epieikes

I think that is because al the people with the power today do not have real integrity. everything is muddled and is intended to be so.
Here's another "3:16-17"....

Ecclesiastes 3:16-17 NLT​

I also noticed that under the sun there is evil in the courtroom. Yes, even the courts of law are corrupt! I said to myself, “In due season God will judge everyone, both good and bad, for all their deeds.”

But God says this through Solomon a few verses before that... Ecclesiastes 3:11! English Standard Version
He has made everything beautiful in its time. Also, he has put eternity into man’s heart, yet so that he cannot find out what God has done from the beginning to the end. :cherry

Lovin Jesus

Not a fan, but what I know is limited since not my state. I'm actually not a fan of pretty much anyone/everyone any more :frown
Even the best of today make some of the worst of the 50s and 60s look good.

Very, very few Godly men and women in politics, and of those that are and start out well/meaning well with lofty ideals and goals, almost all get co-opted and compromised pretty quickly :furious :rant :mad :wild :frown :frust :cry

The frog in the pot of water that is slowly brought to a boil is the perfect analogy of how much our moral fiber has been softened and turned to mush. Much of what is now deemed acceptable or even desirable today would have been considered totally unacceptable several decades ago. Christians need to regain and reflect a lot more saltiness and light than we have been (as a group), nominate and elect Godly leaders, and have the backbone, intestinal fortitude, and integrity to hold them accountable. We are not to be conformed to this world, and when we are blessed with the rights and responsibilities that go with participative/representative government, I don't think we're supposed to elect or re-elect (tolerate) leaders, who are conformed to this world, either.

I'm not sure what God thinks of holding one's nose and voting for the one that stinks least (there is more than one way to look at this Biblically), but I'm guilty of doing so. Multiple times.
Today exists a generation of Isaiah 5:20 where believers can see "good being evil and evil is deemed good". To not be conformed to the world, as you have pointed out, where we stand in respect to our biblical values does make a difference when we go to the polls to vote, but the values that we look for begins in the church. There's no doubt that we always need to keep to our biblical values when determining who were going to vote for. It's a given that most politicians will say almost anything to convince voters that they are The right person to vote for, even lie. That Texas democrat running for office Beto O'Rourke expressed his strong stance against the second amendment when he ran for the 2020 presidential election, and now he's running again For the second amendment. Either he lied in 2020 or he's lying today. Point made. The scriptures warn us

"Put not your trust in princes, in a son of man, in whom there is no salvation."
Psalm 146:3

We are to use decernment in our all of our decisions, always prayerfully looking to God for guidance and not step away from our godly values.

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
That Texas democrat running for office Beto O'Rourke expressed his strong stance against the second amendment when he ran for the 2020 presidential election, and now he's running again For the second amendment. Either he lied in 2020 or he's lying today.

Maybe (hopefully) he changed his mind? Maybe for a good reason(s), or maybe for political gain (filthy lucre).
Has anyone challenged him on why he's flip-flopped on the issue?

Not saying he lied or didn't lie before or now, or that he would or wouldn't lie about "why" he changed, or if he actually did, but maybe the open borders and people needing to defend themselves, families, farms, ranches, crops, livestock, and homes opened his eyes on the issue. Maybe The Holy Ghost . . .

:pray :pray :amen :amen

Reason & Hope

And Mr. morals, values and intergrity we had in Trump? No, there were no good choices this time. Will there ever be?
Do you like the morals of someone who keeps his word (lowering taxes, supporting Israel, etc) or the morals of someone who sells out his country to China, Ukrainian oil companies, and the WEF? Do you like the morals of "everyone is equal before the law" or the morals of the elites and their thug friends in Antfa and BLM can burn down cities with impunity ?

I didn't like much of Trump's style (much of which was exaggerated by the way), but a polite snake is worse than a rough spoken ox. And people who have been close to Biden for years have seen mistreatment of female Secret Service members and children, corruption, lying, conniving, racism.

Finally, bringing this very close to home: what do the two men want taught to children in schools? The choice now is CRT, trans and LGBT, and pro-Communist ideology, or not. Why would you choose the guy whom the media whitewashes?

Mlmiller25

Former President Donald Trump virtually ruled out former Vice President Mike Pence as a running mate should he run in 2024.

"I don't think the people would accept it," Trump told the Washington Examiner on Tuesday night.

Trump loyalists who blame the 2020 presidential outcome on election fraud in several swing states are still angry with Pence for not overturning results of the 2020 Electoral College votes.

Pence, whom Trump called a "really fine person," has said he had no such power to do so under the Constitution.

Trump believes lawmakers in Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, and Wisconsin would have awarded him the Electoral College votes needed to defeat President Joe Biden if Pence had sent back the ballots.

The Examiner said Trump during the interview occasionally signaled that he retained at least some level of appreciation for Pence's loyalty during the administration.

Pence, himself, could be eyeing a run for the ’24 GOP presidential nomination. He has said his "focus right now is on 2022" but recently criticized Trump for calling Russian President Vladimir Putin's move to invade Ukraine "genius."

More
https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/donald-trump-mike-pence-2024-gop/2022/03/16/id/1061487/
Good! Pence is a spineless RINO.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
If Trump does run again in 2024 which I think he wants to, but the Dem's are trying their best to give him a hard time to keep him out of office again. I wonder who his choice of VP will be. I personally am hoping we are gone. :raptureIf not, I will vote for him again.

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
If Trump does run again in 2024 which I think he wants to, but the Dem's are trying their best to give him a hard time to keep him out of office again. I wonder who his choice of VP will be. I personally am hoping we are gone. :raptureIf not, I will vote for him again.

Dad said heard it will be Rubio during an interview on TV yesterday. There are a couple not-usable-on-RF sources that have it, too. Most of the stories date from 2015 and 2016, so have to include 2022 when searching to "finally" find it (it's being ignored into oblivion)

Take this with a large grain of salt.

Back