Trump: I Won't Pick Pence in '24

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
If Trump runs in 2024, Nimrata Nikki (Randhawa) Haley would be an excellent Vice President. She was the Ambassador to the UN during Trump administration and previously Governor of SCand served in the House. Aside from politics, she also has Asian and Native American ancestry. Sad that demographics have to be considered instead of just qualifications, but that is the world we live in. In this case, though, even without "checking off the boxes," Nikki would be a good choice.

President Trump wouldn't play second fiddle to anyone.
Nikki Haley and Trump are not friends because she didn't agree with Trump on Pence trying to do something to overturn November's election results. Trump thinks Pence showed lack of courage. She would not be a V.P. candidate to run with Trump.

Lovin Jesus

Nikki Haley and Trump are not friends because she didn't agree with Trump on Pence trying to do something to overturn November's election results. Trump thinks Pence showed lack of courage. She would not be a V.P. candidate to run with Trump.
Did you know Nikki Haley went to that Klaus Schwab school too? Shocked me. Also Ivanka Trump is an alumni from that globalist school

Lovin Jesus

Did you know Nikki Haley went to that Klaus Schwab school too? Shocked me. Also Ivanka Trump is an alumni from that globalist school
This a list of graduates. I didn't see Ivanka Trump on this list but I had heard about it from a well known Pastor. But her name did come up in the search engine as going to that school in 2014 but didn't post it due to the source being a blog.

https://stateofthenation.co/?p=103652

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
I don't know who Nimrata is, but what's your opinion of Ron DeSantis?

Not a fan, but what I know is limited since not my state. I'm actually not a fan of pretty much anyone/everyone any more :frown
Even the best of today make some of the worst of the 50s and 60s look good.

Very, very few Godly men and women in politics, and of those that are and start out well/meaning well with lofty ideals and goals, almost all get co-opted and compromised pretty quickly :furious :rant :mad :wild :frown :frust :cry

The frog in the pot of water that is slowly brought to a boil is the perfect analogy of how much our moral fiber has been softened and turned to mush. Much of what is now deemed acceptable or even desirable today would have been considered totally unacceptable several decades ago. Christians need to regain and reflect a lot more saltiness and light than we have been (as a group), nominate and elect Godly leaders, and have the backbone, intestinal fortitude, and integrity to hold them accountable. We are not to be conformed to this world, and when we are blessed with the rights and responsibilities that go with participative/representative government, I don't think we're supposed to elect or re-elect (tolerate) leaders, who are conformed to this world, either.

I'm not sure what God thinks of holding one's nose and voting for the one that stinks least (there is more than one way to look at this Biblically), but I'm guilty of doing so. Multiple times.

Last edited:

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20

Just because one goes to a secular, liberal, globalist, "woke," etc. school doesn't mean one is bad.
Daniel was educated in the Chaldean knowledge, which included occultism, etc. He still stood up for what was right and was used by God.

Lovin Jesus

Just because one goes to a secular, liberal, globalist, "woke," etc. school doesn't mean one is bad.
Daniel was educated in the Chaldean knowledge, which included occultism, etc. He still stood up for what was right and was used by God.
Oh I agree. I've said that about Trump. I just found it surprising. But you know Ivanka may not be a "globalist" but she attended the WEF in Davos and gave a speech.

InMidian

The elections are an illusion. They have been for a long time.
Trump is not who he claims to be. He's got at least half the country deceived.
There is no hope for America! Only Jesus can save us. This world is reaching the final hours.
The globalist will get their chance to rule and will set up the beast system.
Lookup, we're almost there!!
Would you mind elaborating on what you mean about Trump not being who he claims to be and that he has at least half of the country deceived? I'm not trying to start an argument, I genuinely am interested in knowing.

Andy C

Nikki Haley and Trump are not friends because she didn't agree with Trump on Pence trying to do something to overturn November's election results.
Ahh, a strong point for me to agree with Nikki.

Trump was soundly defeated in the courts, and tried to make Pence look like it was his fault. I posted at the time back in Jan of 2021, there is ZERO authority for Pence to do what Trump wanted - ZERO…I posted the actual duties of the VP in regards to counting the electors, and what I posted was from the Const, not a news article, or words from Trump. I voted for Trump twice, and would do so again if he wins the primary, but it will take me a long time to forget how Trump threw his ONLY loyal supporter for the entire 4 years, under the bus.

lightofmylife

The big question on my mind is "Will God pick Trump in 2024". God says that He raises kings and deposes them, and turns their heart wherever He desires. Will we even be here by then? Hope not

Oh I agree. I've said that about Trump. I just found it surprising. But you know Ivanka may not be a "globalist" but she attended the WEF in Davos and gave a speech.
I will say this about Ivanka she is a Orthodox Jew converted as of July 2009 so she has not personally accepted :fish for her salvation. Here is a link about her https://hebrewnations.com/articles/ca/ivanka.html

lightofmylife

UntilTheWholeWorldHears

Would you mind elaborating on what you mean about Trump not being who he claims to be and that he has at least half of the country deceived? I'm not trying to start an argument, I genuinely am interested in knowing.
No arguments here.....just my opinion.
Let's start with the elections, they are not free and they are controlled by very powerful people. Who are these nice folks? Well, I'll just say, follow the money!!! What did Jesus say about the the love of money?
Do you really think Joe Biden is running the country? Please tell me who is calling the shots?
Take a look at Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Germany, England, Ukraine, should I go on? What's their common denominator??? All controlled by the same. Follow the $$$ who are the only families worth in the trillions????
Just like Fox News is nothing but controlled opposition so is Donald Trump. Millions of Americans believe Trump is the savior of America, some might even think he's the savior of the world. Take a very close look at all his appointments ( yes, including Pence ) look closely at the people he appointed to powerful positions. Those he kept when he should have fired( Fauci) them.
All of them turned on him, by design.
Trump has always been part of the elite club. See Elon Musk, another one masquerading as an angel of light, but loved by the right.

Lovin Jesus

When the Prince Of Peace King of Kings and Lord of Lords comes back he will rule and reign perfectly! The government will be upon his shoulders. https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Isaiah-9-6/
“In the time of those kings, the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed, nor will it be left to another people. It will crush all those kingdoms and bring them to an end, but it will itself endure forever."
Daniel 2:44

Andy C

Uhhmm...Nikkie Haley is a total RINO. :doh Wolf in sheep's clothing. And there are far more reasons beyond the 2020 election.
I knew you would give my post number 52 a thumbs down, but thats ok. Politics, YIKES. I spent too much time the last few days posting about politics.

We all have opinions and thats what makes a good discussion. Im not afraid to swim upstream, just afraid of horses….:biggrin

I think in the future, I will fall back in time, and vote for Pat Paulsen…o_O

Lovin Jesus

Uhhmm...Nikkie Haley is a total RINO. :doh Wolf in sheep's clothing. And there are far more reasons beyond the 2020 election.
What came to my mind with this is that Ivanka and Jared were Trump's advisors. Jared was the one who made the blueprint for the Abrahamic Accords. Since Trump has been out of office, Jared has continued working to advance the peace deal. It was his baby, bit Trump negotiated it with the ME. It has been in a pause since the new administration took office but Jarad has continued to work on it. This made me go hmmm because we know that any peace deal made isn't God's plan because the Only One who will bring true peace is Jesus. I have wondered if this deal will be what the man of lawlessness confirms during the tribulation.

Jared Kushner launches peace institute to advance Abraham Accords
https://www.timesofisrael.com/jared-kushner-launches-peace-institute-to-advance-abraham-accords/

Amethyst

Angie ... †
I knew you would give my post number 52 a thumbs down, but thats ok. Politics, YIKES. I spent too much time the last few days posting about politics.

We all have opinions and thats what makes a good discussion. Im not afraid to swim upstream, just afraid of horses….:biggrin

I think in the future, I will fall back in time, and vote for Pat Paulsen…o_O

We always disagree on politics Andy but thats about the only thing! :hug:hug

twerpv

And I will not pick Trump if he runs.
I will and not because he is “Mr. morales”. If you are only voting for that candidate, well, you won’t be voting.
I voted for Trump (and would again) for one reason and one reason only. He was and is anti-establishment. He is not part of the ‘club’. That was even more evident the longer his presidency went on.

Back