Trump: I will fully pardon and apologize to January 6 rioters

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Trump: I will fully pardon and apologize to January 6 rioters
Former US President vows to issue full pardons and a government apology to US Capitol rioters should he run and win in 2024.
Israel National News
Sep 1, 2022

Former US President Donald Trump said on Thursday he would issue full pardons and a government apology to rioters who stormed the US Capitol on January 6, 2021, The Washington Post reported. “I mean full pardons with an apology to many,” Trump was quoted as having told conservative radio host Wendy Bell. Such a move would be contingent on Trump running and winning the 2024 presidential election. Trump also said he met with some January 6 defendants in his office this week and that he is helping some financially.

more............. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/359132

katt

The man isn't perfect..and his Abraham Accords were also not perfect..but none of our President's have ever gotten Israel peace plans right..and every one of them had political experience..and none of them had the push back Trump had to deal with..for someone with no experience..dealing with the satanic hatred he had and is still fighting to this day..I think he did an awesome job and didn't and doesn't deserve any of it..nor did he deserve to have the second term stolen from him..he's the first President close to 50 years that we've had who genuinely loved Israel and was it's true friend..I miss our true President and want him back..but I also want him and his family protected in every way possible..and that is more my prayer for them than his re-election..but if God should relent and give it to him I won't complain..if he chooses not to? If Desantis runs and wins the primaries..I will be happy with that as well..then there's Ted Cruz, Jim Jordan and Rubio..all three would make great Presidents..all I ask is Lord..please, no more Democrats in power anywhere in our country's Government be it Federal, State or Local....at least until The Rapture..just, please...

Bethlehem57

The man isn't perfect..and his Abraham Accords were also not perfect..but none of our President's have ever gotten Israel peace plans right..and every one of them had political experience..and none of them had the push back Trump had to deal with..for someone with no experience..dealing with the satanic hatred he had and is still fighting to this day..I think he did an awesome job and didn't and doesn't deserve any of it..nor did he deserve to have the second term stolen from him..he's the first President close to 50 years that we've had who genuinely loved Israel and was it's true friend..I miss our true President and want him back..but I also want him and his family protected in every way possible..and that is more my prayer for them than his re-election..but if God should relent and give it to him I won't complain..if he chooses not to? If Desantis runs and wins the primaries..I will be happy with that as well..then there's Ted Cruz, Jim Jordan and Rubio..all three would make great Presidents..all I ask is Lord..please, no more Democrats in power anywhere in our country's Government be it Federal, State or Local....at least until The Rapture..just, please...
Despite his social media habits that jarred the sense of those who pay attention to it, President Trump was one of the greatest pro American presidents ever.