Trump holds a celebration of the same-sex marriage law — at Mar-a-Lago

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
I understand why people are upset and rightly so.
It is painfully obvious that this is a political power move.
His campaigners most likely orchestrated and encouraged the event for political gain.
Doesn't mean he had to go along with it , but he did.
Once again , politics.
As far as his salvation goes, i don't know , only God does.
If he is saved , at best a babe in Christ on milk.
No matter who runs they will have skeletons in their closet. They will have known sin . And their sins will be on display for the world to see because of their political involvements.
All that said, are any of you actually shocked?
POLITICS !!!

I truly hope and pray we will not be here to vote in 2024.
If we are, I will vote for the one the Lord leads me to vote for.

The Redeemed are looking and longing for our King.
Likewise the world is ripe and ready for their superman , silver tongued , man of sin .
Until then I'll continue to pray for those in office and those seeking office.

Andiamo

"Let's go!"
About being “fooled” or played — it shouldn’t surprise anyone that Trump has had friendliness toward homosexuality. No one should feel played about that bc he didn’t hide it.
Ric Grenell (fierce homosexual) was a major part of his Admin after all.

However I really didn’t think, he would go so far as to throw a huge gala in his home in the face of God. Maybe this is a case of someone receiving a lot of light and then shunning it.
Giving them over? I really don’t know.
I wasn't really specifying Trump in my post. I'm thinking about the whole thing....the whole underlying, evil plan to take the world into globalism and those involved in it.
I held my nose when I voted for Trump, and his term was a roller coaster of being proud of him one day, and embarrassed of him the next. Knowing fully well all along that he is not submitted to God....hoping so much that he got saved at some point.
I will hold my nose and vote for him again, if he ends up being my only choice after the primaries.

penbrat

Not surprising at all but still disappointing. Have not been a Trump fan for a long while (not just because of this specifically). That being said, if we are still here, and if it is Trump for the Republican nominee (don't see that happening but in this wacky world who knows), I will support Trump vs. any Democrat but I will hold my nose while doing it. Like others have said, I am looking for my returning King...hopefully soon and very soon.

I don’t like what’s happening with this endorsement either. It is strictly political pandering. I was truly stuck voting for the lesser of two evils in the Georgia Governor’s race and in the senate race.

The last time I actually voted for someone with a D in front of their name was a local sheriff. I won’t vote for a D now if they were running for dog catcher.

I try to keep politics and religion separate, it’s getting very hard to do anymore. It seems there are no longer any centrist. Nobody seems to be able to agree to disagree anymore.

The Bible clearly tells me the times are waxing worse and the birth pains are increasing in intensity.

Andy C

Not surprising at all but still disappointing. Have not been a Trump fan for a long while (not just because of this specifically). That being said, if we are still here, and if it is Trump for the Republican nominee (don't see that happening but in this wacky world who knows), I will support Trump vs. any Democrat but I will hold my nose while doing it. Like others have said, I am looking for my returning King...hopefully soon and very soon.
Trump is far better than any Democrat, but like I have been saying for the last few years, Trump is not a true conservative in all his views.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
I will not vote for Trump or a Democrat. I will have to see what my choices are if there are any I agree with. Otherwise, the best choice is doing a write in. Jesus Christ. :bighugThank God for the Christians we won't have a President, Jesus will be ruling and reigning The King of Kings, and Lord of Lords. :thumbup :thumbup

MapleLeaf

Trump showing he doesn't understand his Evangelical base whatsover. But the writing is on the wall,so to speak, and our nations have chosen their new religion and that is what is going to be courted by politicians from this time forward. It doesn't help that so many Christians are going soft on key issues. You had the "Pro Life for Biden" crowd who chose to overlook his policies on abortion up to birth. I can't overlook this glorification of what ruined Sodom and Gomorrah anymore than I can overlook the sacrifices to the spirit of Moloch. Do we vote for the least stinky or do we vote third party? It's getting hard to know what to do up here in Canada too. Our Conservative leader's dad divorced his mom to marry his gay partner so they will be pro LGBT too. It's frustrating and sickening.

GHoe

Not the Log Cabin Rebublicans (gay rights group) first celebration / visit at Mar A Lago on behalf of Trump. From Nov. 2021 Not just a Trump mis step but the whole RNC.

RNC announces 'Pride Coalition,' partnership with Log Cabin Republicans ahead of midterms​

The Republican National Committee announced its first ever "RNC Pride Coalition" over the weekend, partnering with the Log Cabin Republicans to invest and mobilize LGBTQ communities ahead of the 2022 midterm elections.

The announcement came during the Log Cabin Republicans' "Spirit of Lincoln Gala," which took place Saturday night at Mar-a-Lago in Palm Beach, Florida, and attracted a high-profile group of attendees, including former President Trump and former first lady Melania Trump, who was the event’s guest of honor, and other prominent Republicans, including former acting Director of National Intelligence Ric Grenell.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rn...-with-log-cabin-republicans-ahead-of-midterms

Belle of Grace

Longing for Home
The announcement came during the Log Cabin Republicans' "Spirit of Lincoln Gala," which took place Saturday night at Mar-a-Lago in Palm Beach, Florida, and attracted a high-profile group of attendees, including former President Trump and former first lady Melania Trump, who was the event’s guest of honor, and other prominent Republicans, including former acting Director of National Intelligence Ric Grenell.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rn...-with-log-cabin-republicans-ahead-of-midterms
I had no idea! Sickening!
This brings a whole new perspective on the Trumps for me. Done with 'em!
Not sure who I'll vote for in Nov, 2024. Not sure we'll be here either :hmmm :rapture

Belle of Grace

Longing for Home
At this rate, and with this gross stunt he just pulled, I wonder just how different Trump is actually going to look from a Dem candidate come 2024. Still over a year and half to go and plenty more debauchery may await him. :rolleyes3
You're right, Angie. And, lest we forget, Melania is his 3rd wife. Not just in this, but he's already demonstrated in many ways that he's not a very stable person. I can't imagine that he will serve another term as President. He will be two years shy of 80 in 2024. 80 yr olds can do a lot of things very capably, but running the gov't of the most powerful nation on the planet probably isn't on the list of Things To Do Today. :pidgeons

Back