Trump declares 'dawn of a new Middle East' as he presides over signing of historic deals

ByGod'sGrace

under His wings - Psalm 91:4
we can still change our grade from a D to an A. If it's very soon, then with what ever we're going through, this is our dress rehearsal and final exam. Glorify and serve God, we can still improve our grade!
Micah 6:8 - "He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God."

I don't think God works like the grade type of system. He sees Jesus when He sees us, but the Bema seat are the things that we can give back to Jesus because we allowed Him to work through us in how we lived. That's how I see it anyway. My legalism tormented me too much to believe that my human efforts will be graded, because apart of God, I have nothing good to give. It would all be an F.

MapleLeaf

Is anybody else here questioning whether or not there will be a Psalm 83 war? I know it is too early to tell but this peace treaty seems to lead straight to Ezekiel war. So I am finding myself doubting that teaching now. Would be happy to hear another view. I am open.
I don't think Psalme 83 is even a prophecy at all. I don't bother speculating about it

mikhen7

Freed By Christ to Serve Christ
Is anybody else here questioning whether or not there will be a Psalm 83 war? I know it is too early to tell but this peace treaty seems to lead straight to Ezekiel war. So I am finding myself doubting that teaching now. Would be happy to hear another view. I am open.
See Post 41 and 51

mikhen7

Freed By Christ to Serve Christ
Thank you I know it is by grace that we are saved but I’m always conscious of the sins I have and I want to be better so definitely want to get a better grade!
Praise God that our sins are covered by the blood of Jesus and that our names are written in heaven. One thing all of us on RF will receive is the Crown of Righteousness for loving the appearing of Christ. Just be faithful to the Lord. Pray often. Read His word and let the Spirit have His way. The accuser will be cast down. Here is a passage for you AWillow:

Zechariah 3:1–5 (NKJV)
Vision of the High Priest
3 Then he showed me Joshua the high priest standing before the Angel of the LORD, and Satan standing at his right hand to oppose him. 2 And the LORD said to Satan, “The LORD rebuke you, Satan! The LORD who has chosen Jerusalem rebuke you! Is this not a brand plucked from the fire?”
3 Now Joshua was clothed with filthy garments, and was standing before the Angel.
4 Then He answered and spoke to those who stood before Him, saying, “Take away the filthy garments from him.” And to him He said, “See, I have removed your iniquity from you, and I will clothe you with rich robes.”
5 And I said, “Let them put a clean turban on his head.”
So they put a clean turban on his head, and they put the clothes on him. And the Angel of the LORD stood by.

God is awesome! Remember He has cast our sins as far as the East is from the West. If you walk North to South, you will hit the South pole then in continuing you will reach the North Pole. So those directions are not infinite. But East to West? You can walk to the East all day long, day after day and week after week, and no matter how far you walk you will always be going East. You will never catchup to West. It doesn't exist when you are walking East.

Deputyez

Indeed!

In addition to what you pointed out, I believe that there are two major prophecies for believers to pay attention to.

First, will the Abraham Accord be promised to last seven years according to Daniel 9:27?

If so, watch for the Two Witnesses to appear in Jerusalem on the same day, because their ministry will last for 1260 days.
And 1260 days after the agreement is signed by the AC, he will kill the Two Witnesses the same day he breaks the agreement.
Revelation 11:3, 7

www.makotrav.com/kotel-webcam-jerusalem/ to view current activities at the Western Wall. I think the Two Witnesses may be viewed here when they appear.
The antiChrist will have to confirm this treaty. Thus will not happen until the tribulation and we will be gone before then.

Uturn9319

A guy I follow on Twitter, who may be an actual crazy person, but who is entertaining and sometimes informative (his expertise is on WW1 German flamethrower brigades), is adamant that Saudi Arabia and Israel have been in a secret partnership for years.
I think the secret partnership duration has been roughly 30 years. I'd say he's correct. They just want to make it official (mostly due to Iran).

castcrowns

The antiChrist will have to confirm this treaty. Thus will not happen until the tribulation and we will be gone before then.
Yes. But there will be people left behind who will be reading this forum, I hope.
They will need to know the signs to verify that they are in the Tribulation.

In addition, there have been Christians who have pinned the tail on the antichrist over the years. I just want to remind Christians not to do that until absolute fulfillment has come to pass.

Lynn

Longing for Home
That almost sounds like it could be a Biblical quote! :)
Beware of people with new revelations that make them wealthy and popular. (Quote from Almost Heaven). Didn't do the double reply in time. :rolleyes:

I agree. Of course, it's not exactly a KJV kind of quote, but the truth is there just the same :)

Shonsu

Borg # 8675309
First the NWO has to be in place. The ten horned beast of Daniel 7. Out of the ten horns three must fall then the little horn rises. The little horn is AC. That global government with its base out of the ten nations has to be in place first for AC to come into the picture

I think the stage is being set though. There’s going to be a second peace deal introduced after the election. If Gods plan involves this Trump will be re elected. I think the second peace deal will bring in the Palestinians and Israel will be divided into the two states solution. To fulfill Joel 3
I think all of what we are seeing is the stage being set for the One World Government. The Middle East will be a part of that as well.

Lovin Jesus

I think all of what we are seeing is the stage being set for the One World Government. The Middle East will be a part of that as well.
Absolutely. If not for Gods word we wouldn’t see that. Everything is setting up for prophecy fulfillment of the end of age. Going home soon! Have to look at all of the tragic and chaotic crisis the world is in as our confirmation call for our appointment to meet Jesus in the air, and from what we evidently see, it won’t be long. Too much convergence of events that are lined up with Jesus coming that we can be sure it’s not going to be the wait like Apostle Paul had when Jesus revealed the mystery to him. Though he didn’t even know the day or the hour he waited as though he would see the time that we are now definitely in. Awesome!