Trump Blasts Obama: I'm President of the US, Not the World

Everlasting Life

Through Faith in Jesus
https://www.westernjournal.com/trump-blasts-obama-president-us-not-world/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=WJBreaking&utm_campaign=breaking&utm_content=western-journal

President Donald Trump offered a defense of his “America First” policies Monday during a North Carolina rally in which he contrasted his efforts to make Europe pay its fair share of defense costs with the administration of former President Barack Obama.

“You finally have a president who understands that I’m not supposed to be president of the world; I’m supposed to be President of the United States of America to bring back our jobs from other countries,” Trump told the crowd.

“I read where Obama is more popular in Germany than Trump. He’s got to be. I’m making people pay their bills. He’s got to be. The day I’m more popular than him, I’m not doing my job,” he said.

.....“For decades, our leaders put global interests and special interests ahead of your interests,” he said. “You know that better than anybody and this state knows it better than anybody. They traded away your factories and sold your future.”

....other nations acted unfairly toward America.

“They’ve taken advantage of us for years, and I have to say sadly in many cases it’s our allies that took the greatest advantage of this country.”

......“I also got other NATO members to pay an additional $100 billion over the last year and a half that they weren’t paying,” Trump said.

“They were delinquent. We’re supposed to protect them and they don’t pay. I say you can’t do that. You can’t do that,” he said, adding that NATO members shirked full payment for “decades.”

.....“I won’t mention names because I don’t want to embarrass anybody. Forget it some of the wealthiest countries in the world and when I say king, president, prime minister, queen, no matter what I say you know they say? ‘But nobody’s ever asked us to do that before.’ That’s the only excuse,” Trump said.

Everlasting Life

Through Faith in Jesus
Yes, agree. :nod The night of the election I felt an anxiousness and just before going to bed prayed quickly again that the votes of the American people would be represented fully and properly, and that God would put in the right person for leadership. I suddenly felt this relieving peace come over me. How I rejoiced the next day!!

Trump's not perfect for sure, but quite frankly, a breath of fresh air.........

antitox

So now the left wants to get rid of the Electoral College. Leftists will do anything to get what they want because they can't get what they want the legal way. If we did anything, they would be screaming "FOUL!" "This is a disgrace!" But when they do it, somehow it's "justified." The Electoral college has always given each state an equal voice/vote in an election. To remove it would give most of the votes to the large inner cities which are leftist and remove the votes of the rural areas which is the whole reason it was enacted. It makes voting fair across the whole land.

antitox

I really like that the President resists the globalist mindset. It's probably the one thing that's keeping America above the others. Actually if you side with the Europeans, then you would have to accept the pacifist position. We had a lot of that with Merkel as well as Macron. That included the open-border tolerance. That kind of thing would finish us off rather quickly. We have been standing up to China's South China Sea encroachment by sending our ships through in spite of threats By Xi. The day we lose our spine is probably the day America is done as an independent nation.

Last edited:

Released

Trump knows his history. He knows what happened in 1917 when some guy named Vladimir Lenin destroyed the Tsars and initiated Communism. He knows about a guy named Hitler, a term ironically applied to this President, who caused WWII and as a result, destroyed cultural Europe along with tens of millions killed including six million Jews, God's people. He knows what the Muslim nations did when Israel fulfilled Biblical prophecy and became a state in 1948. He knew what happened in North Korea and China, where Mao and Kim had additional millions killed through Communism, resulting in proxy wars in Vietnam and Afghanistan which later led to Islamic tyranny up to 911.

And now, in the U.S., with globalism, Islam and Obama's PC filled, misguided, corrupt governing to destroy the strongest nation in the world, well, he has to tell a now-ignorant population the truth about what they are NOT being taught in schools today. And they don't like it.

Last edited:

depserv

OBAMA: Obediently Betray America and Mask your Agenda

I've been saying for a long time that the only hope for the survival of America as a free republic is for a leader to rise among patriots who will stand up to the liberal press and treat it like the enemy propaganda machine it is. We have that in Trump. And I thank God for it.

So we have one last chance. But if there is not a huge change to our immigration policy very soon, it is very likely that Trump will be the last Republican president. And if he betrays his base by supporting illegal gun control schemes, as he has threatened to do, he will likely be a one term president, because he will have turned much of his base against him. So sooner or later, one of the dancing marxists we see on the Democrat debate stage will one day be president, or if not one of them someone just like them. It's just a question of when.

Unless something changes the course we are on. It's like we are in a car driving straight toward a cliff, and if we do not either stop or turn, we will head over that cliff. And the driver (i.e., the voter) is asleep at the wheel, and appears unlikely to wake up.

Obama clearly has no loyalty to America; his loyalty is to liberalism, which is an international cult. I wouldn't be surprised if he becomes president of the club of governments called the UN one of these days. That way he can continue his attacks on America from that platform.

And his efforts will be supported by a massive fifth column of liberal voters in America, all too willing to bring about their common dream of a one world marxist utopia. Those of us here know that their utopian dream will become a dystopian nightmare when it becomes a reality. But try to explain that to an indoctrinated liberal and all you'll get is either a long rant of liberal talking points or a blank, glassy-eyed stare, maybe along with comments that you must be a racist to say such things.

So can Trump and his fellow patriots change the direction we are headed? It doesn't look likely, but I will never give up hope. As always, it's in God's hands. But I'm not sure it is His will that America survive at this point.

Last edited:

Momma D

OBAMA: Obediently Betray America and Mask your Agenda

I've been saying for a long time that the only hope for the survival of America as a free republic is for a leader to rise among patriots who will stand up to the liberal press and treat it like the enemy propaganda machine it is. We have that in Trump. And I thank God for it.

So we have one last chance. But if there is not a huge change to our immigration policy very soon, it is very likely that Trump will be the last Republican president. And if he betrays his base by supporting illegal gun control schemes, as he has threatened to do, he will likely be a one term president, because he will have turned much of his base against him. So sooner or later, one of the dancing marxists we see on the Democrat debate stage will one day be president, or if not one of them someone just like them. It's just a question of when.

Unless something changes the course we are on. It's like we are in a car driving straight toward a cliff, and if we do not either stop or turn, we will head over that cliff. And the driver (i.e., the voter) is asleep at the wheel, and appears unlikely to wake up.

Obama clearly has no loyalty to America; his loyalty is to liberalism, which is an international cult. I wouldn't be surprised if he becomes president of the club of governments called the UN one of these days. That way he can continue his attacks on America from that platform.

And his efforts will be supported by a massive fifth column of liberal voters in America, all too willing to bring about their common dream of a one world marxist utopia. Those of us here know that their utopian dream will become a dystopian nightmare when it becomes a reality. But try to explain that to an indoctrinated liberal and all you'll get is either a long rant of liberal talking points or a blank, glassy-eyed stare, maybe along with comments that you must be a racist to say such things.

So can Trump and his fellow patriots change the direction we are headed? It doesn't look likely, but I will never give up hope. As always, it's in God's hands. But I'm not sure it is His will that America survive at this point.
Excellent post...brilliant and frightening at the same time.
God knows what the outcome will be, and our job is to pray and TRUST

antitox

Oh, one other thing. When Trump said that he was not the Prez of the world it says to me: Finally......we have a president that knows his place and doesn't have his focus on himself getting to another world position. That's a BIG DEAL. Shows us we don't have to worry that he's going to put everybody else first except America. Isn't that great? But a leftist can't see that.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
I like Trump because he says what he means, and means what he says. He is not a people pleaser, but does what he believes is the right thing to do whether a person likes it or not. He supports Israel which Obama did not, and is not appeasing our enemies that is why he has cut them off with money. My :prayer is he is re-elected if we are still here in 2020. If he is indeed a born again believer as well as Pence, and the rapture should happen they will not be in office. That puts Nancy Pelosi in charge. Oh My!

antitox

I like Trump because he says what he means, and means what he says. He is not a people pleaser, but does what he believes is the right thing to do whether a person likes it or not. He supports Israel which Obama did not, and is not appeasing our enemies that is why he has cut them off with money. My :prayer is he is re-elected if we are still here in 2020. If he is indeed a born again believer as well as Pence, and the rapture should happen they will not be in office. That puts Nancy Pelosi in charge. Oh My!
The thing that just raked me raw was when Obama left Netanyahu alone - just deserted him at the White House with no word. That's what i recall reported - it was a slam on Bibi. How can you do that to someone you're supposed to be meeting with? Obama showed his disdain.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
The thing that just raked me raw was when Obama left Netanyahu alone - just deserted him at the White House with no word. That's what i recall reported - it was a slam on Bibi. How can you do that to someone you're supposed to be meeting with? Obama showed his disdain.
People who are mean spirited with hateful intentions have no problem treating someone like that. They don't care about the golden rule do unto others as you would have done unto you.