True Wireless Earbuds

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
My wife has a birthday on Thursday and she wants a wireless earbud that has the ear hooks. We looked at Best Buy and she chose a brand that she wants me to consider buying but I'm very concerned in the longevity. I guess it's a gift so I should just be concerned about getting them and let it work itself out after that. Later on I'd like to be able to get a pair of wireless Apple air pods for me, but not the kind that go in the ear canal.

What's the brand name?

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
Timbers, why not just mod a pair to have earhooks if they don't? Or a neck strap, you could simply superglue a string to the buds and clip them to your clothing, for instance. Or get creative with pipe cleaners (do they even still make those?) or take some plastic ear hooks from some other kind.

eta: superglue a string to them, like the kind of earplugs for shooting. Put some appropriate sized heat shrink tube over the string and glue point and shrink it up. small alligator clip to your collar.

I have long lasting sets connected by a wire between them. I find true wireless with ear hooks that can be laid in a charger with little fuss more comfortable when running and more desireable.