Trudeau Revokes the Emergency Act

Jan51

Trudeau Revokes the Emergency Act He Never Should Have Implemented

by Katie Pavlich
Feb. 24, 2022 at 3:00 AM

Canadian Dictator Justin Trudeau announced the withdrawal of the Emergencies Act Wednesday afternoon after freezing bank accounts (without due process) and arresting Freedom Convoy truckers opposed to his Wuhan coronavirus mandates. Citizens who donated to the Freedom Convoy or served truckers in their establishments have also been tracked down and punished.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katie...act-he-never-should-have-implemented-n2603717

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
I wonder if bank accounts are unfrozen and all monies returned??
I was thinking the same thing and then I read what you said. Trudeau wrongfully did what he did. It looks like it backfired on him. You reap what you sow fella! I noticed the article is by Katie Pavlich who is sometimes on The Five who discuss world events. Jesse Watters, Greg Gutfeld, Judge Jeanine, Geraldo Rivera, Dana Perino and other guests come on to take the above people if not able to be on. All of these are Republicans listed above. :praying these people get back what is rightfully theirs money donated plus their bank accounts.

Last edited:

TimeWarpWife

IMHO, he's "revoked" the emergency act because he won. He's not surrendering, as I've read posters claiming on other websites. He's set up enough illegal laws and outrageous fines, and committed atrocious crimes againt the Canadian people to stop them ~ all with the majority of his parliament supporting him. For this evil despot to actually surrender, he'd have to revoke every single thing he's done, apologize to the Canadian people, and admit he was wrong. Evil despots don't do these things. Now he gets to go on with helping to carry out the global elitists' agenda to make the world into a Communist-Fascist dictatorship. In other words, this is all leading up to the Tribulation and the revealing of the AC. Trudeau probably believes in his own narcissistic mind that he's made Uncle Fidel proud, but the reality is he's just another egomaniacal psychopath being used by the devil. And he's not going to like where this all ends for him ~ eternity in hell. :ohno

athenasius

George was reading/hearing various news sources that were saying the banking industry had issued ultimatums. Bitcoin did something, the Canadian banks spoke of a run as people were steadily withdrawing funds to outside of Canada banks, plus the Canadian banks told Trudeau point blank that if he didn't stop it, they'd quit donating to his and the Liberal's campaign funds. Then the American banks were complaining and it was looking like the US would become involved just on the banking side.

So I think that first of all, this is an answer to prayer, and God is restraining Trudeau from some of what he was doing (not all) so The Restrainer is actively restraining as a result of the prayers of the saints.

Secondly the bankers have the power as we always suspected they did. The globalists aren't quite ready for Trudeau's new banking reality

Finally I think the Ukraine invasion is taking the heat off Trudeau and unfortunately that timing means that he will continue to persecute the truckers as much as possible while ignoring the pipeline terrorists here in BC.

Batman

How are there so many tyrannical unbelieving satanic inspired world leaders in our current society? Hard to imagine.

changedheart

What Trudeau did with the Emergencies Act whem it was not yet even passed boggles my mind.
Today though I read about Bill C-36
Legislation making its way through the Canadian Parliament would allow citizens to be taken to court and penalized if they are suspected of simply intending to post “hate speech” online.

The proposed law encourages Canadians to report other Canadians to the authorities for intent to post hate speech online, and allows courts to punish Canadian citizens for things they haven’t done yet.

Under the proposed law, provincial courts may add penalties that they consider “desirable to secure the good conduct of the defendant,” including having the defendant wear an electronic monitoring device, confining them to their home or place of residence at set times, and prohibiting them from consuming alcohol.

If a Canadian citizen “fears on reasonable grounds that another person will commit” hate speech online, or “an offence motivated by bias, prejudice or hate based on race, national or ethnic origin, language, colour, religion, sex, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other similar factor,” they may lay the information before a Canadian court.

The bill defines online hate speech as “a discriminatory practice to communicate or cause to be communicated hate speech by means of the Internet or other means of telecommunication in a context in which the hate speech is likely to foment detestation or vilification of an individual or group of individuals on the basis of a prohibited ground of discrimination.”

The bill has not yet passed into law, but it has the backing of the Canadian government led by Justin Trudeau.