Tribulation

Andy C

Some tribulation saints will survive from the very beginning of the tribulation to the very end. IMO, its not necessary to put them in groups or timeframes as survivors, or the timing of their death.

Yes, all tribulation saints will enter into the MK.

Andy C

Andy, I knew you were going to say this, that it's not necessary to group these martyrs. :ahaha I know....but it's just interesting to me. OK ....I know it's morbid.
Sometimes I like to write things down after I have learned them, to cement them in my mind. So I decided to write a post here, just in case I had left something out.
But also....I need to rewrite my left behind letter. I wrote it about five years ago, before I learned much about the timing of things. Right now, it says right up front, "don't take the mark!" But now I can call my shots much more accurately...making for a more effective letter.
Yes, all my unsaved family or friends, have had the rapture brief from me. Bottom line is I told them if they remember nothing else from our conversation, remember this - do not take the MOB, and just as important, why.

I sincerly believe all those we give this brief to, and with heavy emphasis on “if we are raptured, just as I said we would be”, then they will know and understand I spoke the truth, evidence being we are gone. IMO, millions will drop to their knees within a very short time after the rapture, repenting, as they are convicted of their sin of unbelief, confessing Jesus as their Savior.

Last edited:

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
My thoughts don't exactly follow your OP theme Andiamo, but this is what it's leading me to think about as far as groups are concerned during the Trib:

Group 1: Those who come to believe, persevere, and survive Tribulation
Group 2: Those who come to believe, persevere, and perish during Tribulation
Group 3: Those who come to believe but do not persevere in the faith
Group 3.5: Heathens who perish before the Mark
Group 4: Heathens who take the Mark
Group 5: Heathens who do not take the Mark and do not come to believe

At least I'm thinking in terms of groups :)

Last edited:

Cindy S.

When he comes, will he find faith? Luke 18:8
Yes, all my unsaved family or friends, have had the rapture brief from me. Bottom line is I told them if they remember nothing else from our conversation, remember this - do not take the MOB, and just as important, why.

I sincerly believe all those we give this brief to, and with heavy emphasis on “if we are raptured, just as I said we would be”, then they will know and understand I spoke the truth, evidence being we are gone. IMO, millions will drop to their knees withing a very short time after the rapture, repenting, as they are convicted of their sin of unbelief, confessing Jesus as their Savior.
millions aka MULTITUDES!
Rev. 7:9

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
@Andy C or whoever wants to answer: Now I am thinking....if there is a significant gap of time between the rapture and the start of the tribulation, these people who immediately repent and believe could have some time to develop their faith and get very strong in their walk before they face the guillotine. And since their persecution and death will come from ecclesiastical Babylon....is it possible that ecclesiastical Babylon could begin the rise to power during the gap? We are almost seeing that happen now, so I'm thinking it's not necessarily confined to after the start of the tribulation.

The global government precedes the unmasking of the antichrist so it's probable that the last days religion will too.

Back