Tribulation saints and pre trib

newtofaith

Does this make sense to anyone?

If we hadn't already gone by the time the tribulation saints get slain, wouldn't we all just be referred to as saints? Aren't believers (the church) called saints throughout the Bible? If we were still in the tribulation wouldn't God have simply called us all saints and not specified us as tribulation saints?

Is this evidence for a pre-trib rapture occurring before the tribulation kicks off (or at least soon after)?

Maybe we are not called saints throughout the Bible and this makes absolutely no sense.

RobinB

Does this make sense to anyone?

If we hadn't already gone by the time the tribulation saints get slain, wouldn't we all just be referred to as saints? Aren't believers (the church) called saints throughout the Bible? If we were still in the tribulation wouldn't God have simply called us all saints and not specified us as tribulation saints?

Is this evidence for a pre-trib rapture occurring before the tribulation kicks off (or at least soon after)?

Maybe we are not called saints throughout the Bible and this makes absolutely no sense.

Makes sense to me! Why else would there be a distinction?

pixelpusher

Although I'm not entirely sure we are called tribulation saints in the Bible. Must read Revelation...again.
Revelation 7:9-17 -- The great multitude.

Believers this side of the Rapture or on the other are called saints, but I believe "Tribulation Saints" is just a common term used by the Church before the Rapture to refer to those who will become believers after the Rapture, during the Tribulations.

Maybe I don't understand the question tho...

mikhen7

Freed By Christ to Serve Christ
Tribulation saints comes from Rev 7, when the question concerning the saints robed in white and waving palms in worship to God is asked. Tribulation saints as a phrase, is not in scripture.

Revelation 7:13–17 (NKJV): 13 Then one of the elders answered, saying to me, “Who are these arrayed in white robes, and where did they come from?”
14 And I said to him, “Sir, you know.”
So he said to me, “These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, and washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. 15 Therefore they are before the throne of God, and serve Him day and night in His temple. And He who sits on the throne will dwell among them. 16 They shall neither hunger anymore nor thirst anymore; the sun shall not strike them, nor any heat; 17 for the Lamb who is in the midst of the throne will shepherd them and lead them to living fountains of waters. And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes.”

BaptistJohn

Revelation 7:9-17 -- The great multitude.

Believers this side of the Rapture or on the other are called saints, but I believe "Tribulation Saints" is just a common term used by the Church before the Rapture to refer to those who will become believers after the Rapture, during the Tribulations.

Maybe I don't understand the question tho...
AMEN !