Tribulation and Millennium different endings

Eastxn

I have often wondered why the present world and millennium both have such dramatically different endings. The tribulation is seven long years of God pouring out his wrath on a Christ rejecting world.

But the millennium ending is totally different. Here the same thing happens. Just like before the tribulation, a world full of evil people side with satan and rise up to do battle once again with Christ. Yet this time God simply sends fire from heaven and "poof" it's all over in an instant.

I know there is a reason for this I'm just wondering what it is.

daygo

Its different because man will have one more chance to live rightly, they will or some will rebel and side with Satan and be judged after the 1,000 yr imprisonment when Satan will be freed. Man will choose wrongly and be judged some to the great white throne judgement some to everlasting life in eternity. Just my opinion.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
During Tribulation the judgments along with everything will bring about much good. Many will come to the Lord God, and Israel will experience National Repentance... FINALLY!

At the end of the Millennium, the lost have already made their choice. They will have lived while Jesus Christ is King and ruler through a righteous government. But they will have rejected Him none-the-less. There will be nothing to gain by anything but a "poof" and it's over at the end of the Millennium for those who rejected God.

Hidden

I think it's because at the end of the millennium, there no more wrath. God will have emptied His wrath in a moment of catharsis 1,000 years prior. The fiery destruction of the ungodly at the end of the millennium is just that - a sad reality that despite God being a good God, some people choose to reject Him.

God's wrath will remain forever on those who do not believe in the Son. But that wrath is no longer with God because it will have been poured on the ungodly earlier and bottled up eventually in the Lake of Fire for eternity.

Bethlehem57

During Tribulation the judgments along with everything will bring about much good. Many will come to the Lord God, and Israel will experience National Repentance... FINALLY!

At the end of the Millennium, the lost have already made their choice. They will have lived while Jesus Christ is King and ruler through a righteous government. But they will have rejected Him none-the-less. There will be nothing to gain by anything but a "poof" and it's over at the end of the Millennium for those who rejected God.
It’s amazing to me that God keeps giving mankind chance after chance to repent and turn to Him. So much love!

DanLMP

A perfect God will not allow His creation to remain imperfect forever. His intent has always been to "fix" His creation and make it into the perfection He wants.

The problem is that He had to work through the mess that He knew that we would create first.

God telegraphed His intended time limit for this process when he used 7 days for creation and used "7" as a number of significance in a lot of what He does.

So at the end of the Millennial Kingdom God finally gets what He wants, a perfect creation. The Tribulation and the Millennial Kingdom are just part of the process of getting there.

The Tribulation is the stepping stone to get to the Millennial Kingdom. The over arching theme is Jesus taking firm and final control of His Kingdom. Satan is not going down without a fight so naturally a fight occurs. There is also the issue of dealing with all of the people who have rejected Jesus. The Tribulation ends with Jesus taking His Kingdom and beginning the final Dispensation.

The theme of the Millennial Kingdom is Jesus, the perfect Ruler, being in control of the world but with Man still in his sinful state. The last 1000 years is intended to show how sin can even mar a perfect kingdom. The MK ends with Jesus/God taking final control of His whole creation, defeating sin and death, and rebuilding His creation into the perfection He always desired but now with millions of spiritual and physical beings with whom He can have a loving relationship. It ends with a "poof" because God has nothing left to prove.

Hidden

The post-Millennium revolt is like what happens in action movies where the protagonist and the villain fight (tribulation), then the protagonist kills or maims the bad guy then he hugs his wife and kid (millennium), but then the bad guy gets up one more time and tries to pull a fast one and is quickly overpowered and eventually falls to his own death.

Dragontiger777

don't forget; how many the Israel people died since reject Jesus as Messiah. Till shake them and wake up! While the Gentiles/Church go with the Lord.

As the Lord promise Abraham will; there will be Jewish people in Millennium to growth the people (choice follow Jesus or Sin up to 100 years age)

That will be correct maybe I am wrong but I know God keeps the Israel/Jewish promise.

Spartan Sprinter 1

Formerly known as Shaun
don't forget; how many the Israel people died since reject Jesus as Messiah. Till shake them and wake up! While the Gentiles/Church go with the Lord.

As the Lord promise Abraham will; there will be Jewish people in Millennium to growth the people (choice follow Jesus or Sin up to 100 years age)

That will be correct maybe I am wrong but I know God keeps the Israel/Jewish promise.
Yep you're correct, God spares a remnant of the Jews during the tribulation and will also allow them to be part of the Millenial Kingdom.