Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen doesn’t understand why everybody is complaining about the economy-

Footsteps

In an attempt to spare this forum the cost of an unnecessarily lengthy post, I’ll confine my complaint to the most recent boondoggle: The Boston Bomber got $1,400 in Covid Relief. A false low total of the funds provided to all Federal inmates was provided months ago. This morning it was announced that the total was actually $863 million dollars. I’ll briefly summarize the other issues - however, this will require 53,735,264 separate posts.

TimeWarpWife

I believe that most of the Demonrat~Fascists most certainly do understand why everyone is complaining about the economy and they also understand what needs to be done to turn it around. If I'm wrong about most of them understanding, then these are the dumbest, most incompetent morons on the face of the earth. Unfortunately, they are all in on the Great Reset, i.e. biblically the One World Government, and what they're doing is exactly what's needed to bring about that NWO. I don't believe any of what they're doing is because they don't understand what's going on or can't do anything about it. It's intentional, it's satanically evil, and sadly it's eventually going to work ~ albeit temporarily. I have to keep reminding myself that soon the monkey wrench into their Utopian dream of a globalist dictatorship will be the Tribulation and then Jesus' return to reign and rule as King. The globalists' final end will happen at the White Throne Judgment when Jesus rightly and justly sentences them to eternity in hell.

Last edited:

NewWine2020

I believe that most of the Demonrat~Fascists most certainly do understand why everyone is complaining about the economy and they also understand what needs to be done to turn it around. If I'm wrong about most of them understanding, then these are the dumbest, most incompetent morons on the face of the earth. Unfortunately, they are all in on the Great Reset, i.e. biblically the One World Government, and what they're doing is exactly what's needed to bring about that NWO. I don't believe any of what they're doing is because they don't understand what's going on or can't do anything about it. It's intentional, it's satanically evil, and sadly it's eventually going to work ~ albeit temporarily. I have to keep reminding myself that soon the monkey wrench into their Utopian dream of a globalist dictatorship will be the Tribulation and then Jesus' return to reign and rule as King. The globalists' final end will happen at the White Throne Judgment when Jesus rightly and justly sentences them to eternity in hell.

I cannot remember which of his many excellent books it was but I recall C.S. Lewis describing the present state of the world as being "behind enemy lines" in a great, ongoing war.

A war where the good is gradually but resolutely beaten and defeated and pushed into a corner from which it looks like it cannot possibly escape, only for our great, loving and omnipotent God to come to the rescue like the cavalry in what seems to be the final stand of good against darkness where darkness seems certain to prevail over all.

His writings date from the early 1940's thru the early 1960's. Can you imagine what he would think of the state of the world today? But it really, really does feel like that. We have to know and accept that the darkness will grow stronger and that gives us a chance to shine Christs light all the brighter. But the darkness will do it's very best to stamp it out and, for a while God will allow it because it simply has to be.

These people, in spite of what we wish to be true are not stupid, they're not morons, they're not incompetent. They're calculating, selfish, prideful and evil to their very core and, even if the majority of them cannot see it, they are 100% being used as pawns by the (very temporary )"god of this world."

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
Will we be here to see the Great Reset or do you think it will take place after the Rapture?

Could go either way. Looking back at Noah's experience I think there's a good probability that we'll be victims of the fulfillment of the great reset before we're called home. Hope not. It's bad now. I reckon it'll continue to get worse until "they" have their global government... then things will really probably deteriorate at an even faster rate. We can see how quickly that a bad govmint like what we have in the USA right now can intervene in such a way to crush the average man. The global govmint isn't going to be a good govmint.

TimeWarpWife

I never imagined, as evil as the Demonrats are, that even they could bring this much destruction and misery in only 15 months. I don't even want to think about what they'll do in the next almost 19 months they still have before, hopefully, we replace this current bunch of the devil's disciples with a sane, reasonable POTUS who knows what he or she is doing and can clean this horrendous mess up. If it can be cleaned up, who knows what these evil monsters will do before January 2024.

heisable2

I never imagined, as evil as the Demonrats are, that even they could bring this much destruction and misery in only 15 months. I don't even want to think about what they'll do in the next almost 19 months they still have before, hopefully, we replace this current bunch of the devil's disciples with a sane, reasonable POTUS who knows what he or she is doing and can clean this horrendous mess up. If it can be cleaned up, who knows what these evil monsters will do before January 2024.
The destruction and misery happened in 15 months. I can only imagine that all of the planning was off in the walls somewhere and we didn't see it coming. So to speak they were waiting in the wings waiting to pounce.

So now that we're 15 months in, all of the planning that they have done for years will come to fruition and beyond. I would never in my wildest dreams thought that the gay community would become so powerful. Our young people are being sucked in to this lie and Burger King is even going to have a pride Whopper.

By the time the Democrats get out of power will there even be an America to be saved?

Democrats are trying really hard to get all of their agenda in place so it'll be nearly impossible to get rid of all of their changes. Time warp wife call them evil monsters.

So I think that in the next two and a half years we're really going to be heading for the great reset and there may be no turning back.

Unless God intercedes I think that we're going to be stuck and even with a good Republican government it may not be enough.

On the flip side though, we may not even see a 2024 election and to see good people taking charge because we as Christians will not be here and many of the Republicans who are Christians won't be here either. Then the country is totally stuck. Notice that I didn't say that we're going to be stuck with a mess, but that the country is going to be stuck. God help us.

It is so bad now that I can't even imagine how much worse it can get. I no longer have children in school so I don't have to put up with the Board of education.

Didn't the department of Homeland security send out a emergency warning about Americans to be careful and crowded areas such as malls, stadiums, concerts, etc. They must know that something will be going down.

Sometimes I wish I was a fly on the wall to know ahead of time with these monsters are planning.

Lord, is it time yet? Your children are looking up and waiting and some days it's really hard to experience the evil changes that are taking place. You were with each of us and we're under your protection and guidance until you say come hither. We believe in your promise, we believe in you, we are waiting.

ChildofLight

I believe there are someones below the surface pushing the violence we are seeing. I also believe the deep state is part of this as well as the diehard globalists.