Transgender Clinic Under Investigation for Using Experimental Drugs on Kids, Medicaid Fraud

Everlasting Life

Through Faith in Jesus
https://washingtonstand.com/news/tr...ing-experimental-drugs-on-kids-medicaid-fraud

A pediatric gender clinic is under criminal investigation after a whistleblower charged the center with potentially defrauding Medicaid and private insurance to prescribe transgender hormones to children as young as 11. The sworn affidavit states the St. Louis facility administered cross-sex hormones to mentally ill children, sometimes against their parents’ wishes, and ignored children’s worsening physical and mental health conditions — including at least one suicidal teenager.

Missouri Attorney General Andrew Bailey (R) announced Thursday night that his office and two other agencies had opened an investigation into The Washington University Transgender Center at St. Louis Children’s Hospital. “We have received disturbing allegations that individuals at the Transgender Center at St. Louis Children’s Hospital have been harming hundreds of children each year, including by using experimental drugs on them,” said Bailey, citing an affidavit from a former employee, who switched to another area of the hospital after becoming convinced the center is permanently hurting the people it swears to help.

The whistleblower, Jamie Reed, describes herself as “a 42-year-old St. Louis native, a queer woman, and politically to the left of Bernie Sanders.” She says she is married to a woman who identifies as a male and affirms, “I support trans rights.” Reed details in her affidavit and in an article at Bari Weiss’ website, The Free Press, that she began working as an idealistic case manager at the center in 2018. By the time she left last November, she left convinced the center’s actions are “morally and medically appalling” — and is likely a systemic problem in the nation’s 100 pediatric gender clinics. “By the time I departed, I was certain that the way the American medical system is treating these patients is the opposite of the promise we make to ‘do no harm,’” she wrote.

“I was struck by the lack of formal protocols for treatment,” said Reed. Yet she kept her concerns private for months, because “anyone who raised doubts ran the risk of being called a transphobe.....

alisani

Pretty soon, the fraud costs associated with such "medical treatments" will rival those found within the psychological and psychiatric industries. And I use the word industry intentionally. Currently, psychiatric fraud through Medicare and Medicaid costs the US, on average, $9 billion annually. This is another money grab by the medical community and they are content to ruin lives for it.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
Pretty soon, the fraud costs associated with such "medical treatments" will rival those found within the psychological and psychiatric industries. And I use the word industry intentionally. Currently, psychiatric fraud through Medicare and Medicaid costs the US, on average, $9 billion annually. This is another money grab by the medical community and they are content to ruin lives for it.
It is so :cry sad that people are more interested in money than how they :gaah treat people. alisani :D good to see you back! :bighug

Back