What a terrible tragedy!!!! Bad enough that people died and will yet die likely from their injuries and smoke inhalation, but that it could have been prevented????? BY simple fire safety procedures that were ignored!!!!! I hope there will be some changes to prevent such a catastrophe again.
No I doubt this was terrorism. Most likely an accident with a cooker, a cigarette an electrical fault in one of the flats, anything could have started it. If it wasn't for the poor design only a couple of floors, maybe three or four would have gone up.
The appalling lack of fire safety lead to it burning the whole building. If the housing company listened to the residents I doubt this would have happened. They're spouting a load of horse manure about how they do listen but this disaster proves they don't.
Sadly numbers of dead is going up all the time. Now at 60+ with some quoting a figure of 100+.
They won't know until they can follow up on those posted as missing and even then those who have no relatives or loved ones may never be identified!