Top Kremlin Mouthpiece Says Russia Has No Choice but to Use Nuclear Weapons

Everlasting Life

Through Faith in Jesus
BE extremely careful of Yael Eckstein. She and her late father prey on Christians in that "Fellowship of Christians and Jews" that he founded. She is carrying on his scam.
I appreciate you sharing this! I was focused on the aspect that Jews are returning to Israel.

It wasn't until I read your post that I just now remembered hearing their advertisements on a christian radio station and always had this slimy, scammy feel when listening, to the point of shutting it off when it came on.

Your post confirms that perhaps that was the Holy Spirit putting a check on pursuing anyy further.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven

Putin is inching towards his nukes, threatening to annihilate the world if he fails to capture Ukraine, says foreign affairs expert​

Russia’s Foreign Minister, Sergey Lavrov, said that the risk of a global nuclear war is very real. This ominous warning came not from some deranged psychopath – like the ones who regularly demand Kyiv to be nuked on Russian state TV. These were the words of the top diplomat of the Russian Federation.

In diplomatic parlance, Lavrov essentially admitted that their vaunted offensive in Donbas is stalling, the war is lost, and Russia has nothing to counter Western weapons pouring in Ukraine. Politically and militarily, Russia is backed into a corner.

Since Putin can’t accept defeat, the Kremlin is indicating that nuclear weapons are on the table as its last resort in this war.

This is nothing less than a threat to unleash an atomic war on the world. Even if Lavrov personally may not be eager to bring the end of days – being but a minister of the Russian state – his overlord is perfectly capable of and ready for the apocalypse. Lavrov merely broadcasts his master’s will.

https://news.yahoo.com/putin-inching-towards-nukes-threatening-152000734.html

TrustinHim

BE extremely careful of Yael Eckstein. She and her late father prey on Christians in that "Fellowship of Christians and Jews" that he founded. She is carrying on his scam.
Thanks for the Information, I think a teacher has called them out on portraying elderly Jewish people going hungry in Israel. The Israeli government takes good care of its people, so it is a shameful con game. I gave them money years ago until I found out how much the father was paying himself.

JoyJoyJoy

I Shall Not Be Moved

Putin is inching towards his nukes, threatening to annihilate the world if he fails to capture Ukraine, says foreign affairs expert​

Russia’s Foreign Minister, Sergey Lavrov, said that the risk of a global nuclear war is very real. This ominous warning came not from some deranged psychopath – like the ones who regularly demand Kyiv to be nuked on Russian state TV. These were the words of the top diplomat of the Russian Federation.

In diplomatic parlance, Lavrov essentially admitted that their vaunted offensive in Donbas is stalling, the war is lost, and Russia has nothing to counter Western weapons pouring in Ukraine. Politically and militarily, Russia is backed into a corner.

Since Putin can’t accept defeat, the Kremlin is indicating that nuclear weapons are on the table as its last resort in this war.

This is nothing less than a threat to unleash an atomic war on the world. Even if Lavrov personally may not be eager to bring the end of days – being but a minister of the Russian state – his overlord is perfectly capable of and ready for the apocalypse. Lavrov merely broadcasts his master’s will.

This makes my heart flutter a bit. It's frightening.
At the same time, I wonder if it would have any phrophetical significance? Unless it involves Israel, then it's a case of man's evilness???

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
What would he nuke? Ukraine is the "bread basket of Europe" so he kind of needs that. Isn't that the whole point of invading in the first place? "Annihilate the world". LOL Enjoy your nuclear winter, you fruitcake! haha

The invasion of Ukraine wasn't an act of a sane man. Leveling the cities and infrastructure isn't either. So what would he nuke? Probably anything and everything.

athenasius

Since Putin can’t accept defeat, the Kremlin is indicating that nuclear weapons are on the table
as its last resort in this war.
The invasion of Ukraine wasn't an act of a sane man. Leveling the cities and infrastructure isn't either. So what would he nuke? Probably anything and everything.

This war is doing something unusual in that it is hardening the resolve of the EU, making them move far quicker towards a United States of Europe with it's own standing army, funded and trained by themselves.

You just mentioned in another thread the plans to unify the EU by making member states unable to leave and by squelching dissent from the smaller members. That's been a constant refrain inside the EU since Brexit, never again to allow a Brexit. It's amazing how fast its coming together now.

This war has backed Russia into a corner which they are solely responsible for, which may do 2 things:

1:Force Russia to learn to do war efficiently and effectively because by Ezek 38 they need to be a force that nobody can imagine opposing, for Israel to see God in His full demonstration of His power to save them. No other nation will help them or come to their aid.

2: Force Putin to use nukes or perish politically. This war is losing BIG name generals from Russia, not just nameless conscripts. It's not just the May 9th parade that Putin needs a victory for, his generals are dying fast and the war is going the wrong way. If he is going to use nukes to end this, he has to do it soon, before much more help comes into the Ukraine.

Putin cannot afford to fight North America and Europe together even with China's help. Not right now. And certainly not in the weakened state they are in.

So I DON'T think nukes will be aimed at Europe or North America. That would get Putin in too deep. Nor would the globalists allow it.

But I do think the globalists might want to crash currencies in the wake of a panic caused by Russia nuking the Ukraine. Since their other plans haven't worked.

And that gets back to watching the Restrainer at work -- what will God allow, what will He stop them from doing?

Spartan Sprinter 1

Formerly known as Shaun
This war is doing something unusual in that it is hardening the resolve of the EU, making them move far quicker towards a United States of Europe with it's own standing army, funded and trained by themselves.

You just mentioned in another thread the plans to unify the EU by making member states unable to leave and by squelching dissent from the smaller members. That's been a constant refrain inside the EU since Brexit, never again to allow a Brexit. It's amazing how fast its coming together now.

This war has backed Russia into a corner which they are solely responsible for, which may do 2 things:

1:Force Russia to learn to do war efficiently and effectively because by Ezek 38 they need to be a force that nobody can imagine opposing, for Israel to see God in His full demonstration of His power to save them. No other nation will help them or come to their aid.

2: Force Putin to use nukes or perish politically. This war is losing BIG name generals from Russia, not just nameless conscripts. It's not just the May 9th parade that Putin needs a victory for, his generals are dying fast and the war is going the wrong way. If he is going to use nukes to end this, he has to do it soon, before much more help comes into the Ukraine.

Putin cannot afford to fight North America and Europe together even with China's help. Not right now. And certainly not in the weakened state they are in.

So I DON'T think nukes will be aimed at Europe or North America. That would get Putin in too deep. Nor would the globalists allow it.

But I do think the globalists might want to crash currencies in the wake of a panic caused by Russia nuking the Ukraine. Since their other plans haven't worked.

And that gets back to watching the Restrainer at work -- what will God allow, what will He stop them from doing?
Not to mention that Putin's deputy is just as evil as Putin by the sounds of it, especially with his little anti semitic speeches towards Israel

MapleLeaf

If Russia is in a weakened state what would make them strong? I just don't understand how using nukes of any kind would do anything but hasten their own demise. Would the globalists really be content to leave things be if Russia nuked "only" Ukraine? (those poor people caught in the middle!) I mean, I guess they could move their laundering to some other nation. Nuking Ukraine would effect its neighbors with fallout and food shortages. But even if the globalists leave things be how does that strengthen Russia? More would be willing to join the army?

Rocky R.

Further down the article, it reads "Any security service official can answer that: the only option available is to eliminate the terrorist, who is holding the whole planet hostage, trying to force us all to meet his political demands. Not unlike a hypothetical asteroid, hurtling to wards Earth, this is a global problem that demands a global solution."

A global problem that demands a global solution? Is the author subtly suggesting that the best way to overcome this threat is to unify the planet into a one-world government? And just who will be the head of that global government or the one to lead a global coalition to tackle this very issue? We the believers know the answer to that one. But with the world at large already sounding the call for some sort of savior to solve all their problems, it stands to reason that the coming of the Real Messiah is very close. Oh, no doubt they'll get the leader they deserve -- they just don't know what they're asking for!

Rocky R.

If Russia is in a weakened state what would make them strong? I just don't understand how using nukes of any kind would do anything but hasten their own demise. Would the globalists really be content to leave things be if Russia nuked "only" Ukraine? (those poor people caught in the middle!) I mean, I guess they could move their laundering to some other nation. Nuking Ukraine would effect its neighbors with fallout and food shortages. But even if the globalists leave things be how does that strengthen Russia? More would be willing to join the army?
To gain advantage in war, you lie to your enemies. I can imagine Russia cutting a deal with Hunter Biden to sneak some of their operatives through our porous southern border, outfitted with small tactical nukes that they can detonate from anywhere in the United States.

MapleLeaf

Hunter losing his gravy train in Ukraine seems the type to simply look elsewhere to leach off of. Though, wouldn't Putin recognise Hunter is more of a liability than anything else? Or would Hunter be a "loose end" that is tied up after he is used? Putin seems capable on that front.

athenasius

Simple answer:

Russia will project more strength by using a small nuke or two on Odessa and Kyiv and possibly Lviv to show strength to the world, their people and try to end the war with them in control.

It’s not just size of armies or numbers of weapons but how they are perceived. By Ezekiel 38 they are perceived as too strong to mess with.

Warfare has changed drastically with the addition of computer attacks, drones and advanced hypersonic missiles. Proxy wars and terrorism are part of the modern arsenal. Asymmetric warfare doesn’t rely on numbers and ground troops fighting as in WW1&2.

The globalists want to create a nuclear war in the Ukraine to destroy both Russia and America as nationalist powers. This will create the crisis they want to use.

————————

Longer answer - buckle up for the “why” below. I’m thinking of making this into an article later. Here’s my thoughts.

————————

First it is far more than a simple power bloc conflict in the Ukraine or at the UN. It’s not just Russia vs America vs the Globalists.

It’s God and His Kingdom at war with the god of this age and his followers. Which is Satan. Starting in the Garden of Eden.

Start with God, Truth, the Bible and Prophecy. ALWAYS! Our only reliable point of view. God allows things and He acts through the church in the person of the Holy Spirit as the Restrainer to restrain evil as history unfolds and Bible prophecy is fulfilled.

John and Paul explain the evil forces as the spirit of Antichrist, spirit of lawlessness in play since the fall. Think of this as the Tower of Babel morphing into Babylon down the years to Ancient & Future Rome.

Daniels final Beast Empire vs the Kingdom of God.
We are nearing the final 7 years. The players are more visible.

Israel, Jerusalem and the Temple Mount are the centre of the world. They are the nemesis of Babylon/Rome and the place of the future kingdom of Christ in the Millennium. The true Church- The body of Christ here on earth indwelt by the Holy Spirit restrains the Antichrist system- Babylon /Rome from fully developing into its final form.

Rome never really fell. It’s central force and guiding principles simply changed locations as it evolved. It’s roots reach back in time to the Tower of Babel, centuries later into the Empire of Babylon. The religious ideas from the Tower of Babel spread over the whole world as God dispersed the nations. It’s future is the Beast Empire that Daniel saw. Babel became Babylon, the Medo Persian Empire, the Greek Empire, then Rome which ends in its final form as Babylon of the Antichrist Empire.

————————-

Next look at these main players in the war in Ukraine. Who they are, and how their distorted view of truth- (their world view) - plays into what they are doing.

Starting with Satan. It’s important to remember Satan is using all the other players in different ways. Same puppet master, different players believing different lies. Pitting them against each other for an ultimate goal. To prevent God from fulfilling His Prophetic Word.

Satans influence:

Please notice the incredible link to Rome in each one.

And their connections to Rome happen just after the invention of the printing press in 1439.

In 1453 Constantinople & the Eastern leg of the Roman Empire fall to the Muslim hordes. The Renaissance begins shortly after as the ideas of Ancient Greece and Rome come west in the ancient books escaping with their Byzantine owners.

In 1492 Columbus sails to America and by 1517 the Protestant Reformation is launched.

That’s 78 years of MASSIVE CHANGE
that sets the course of history on the final chapters leading up to the Tribulation and the end of the long rebellion against God. Only 74 if you don’t count the invention of the printing press that would fuel all this growth.

It is the span of a biblical lifetime. Between 70 and 80 years. This has God’s fingerprints all over it.

It is why it is now politically incorrect to refer to Columbus or American exceptionalism.

It is why you never really hear about the fall of Byzantium and what it meant.

It sparked the Renaissance but it also carried Rome forward into the future.

The printing press printed the Bible as well as Machiavelli‘s writings. God‘s kingdom and Satan‘s kingdom took a huge leap forward.

—————————————

The players:

The globalists-
here is the Antichrist kingdom forming. The ideal of a one world system. Ancient Rome rises again. Pitting Russia against America using the Ukraine to weaken both. They need to destroy all powerful nationalist leaders like Putin, AND Trump and weaken both nations in order to achieve ultimate control. They often quote The Prince written by Machiavelli in the Renaissance btw. Closely tied to the EU!

Russia- believes THEY, not America should rule the world. They have their own form of Exceptionalism. They see America & the West as their enemy. Their world view is rooted in ANCIENT ROME! They see themselves as the successor to the Byzantine Empire, the true Roman Empire with a divine mandate to rule the world. The survivors of Byzantium fled north into Russia as the EASTERN REMAINING LEG OF ROME FELL in 1453. Russia calls its leaders Czars which comes from the word Caesar. They also see the Russian Orthodox Church as the true church.

America which Columbus discovers in 1492 - believes in Exceptionalism too, that God gave them a unique task and gift to lead, bring the gospel, democracy and freedom to the world. Sadly from their foundations in 1776 they were infected with a competing world view. Many of the founding fathers were practicing Masons which resulted in a lot of globalist, pagan and Roman ideas. The “Swamp” was there from the start, a Trojan Horse implanted by Satan. They inherited much of Ancient Rome including a Republic as their form of govt structure. SO ANCIENT ROME AGAIN!

Europe — 1439 is the date for the invention of the Printing Press. The BIBLE starts being printed and falls into the hands of the common people. This will fuel The Reformatian October 31,1517. Just as the swamp was placed into America as it founded so also in Europe something happened that would compete with the reformation. It was called the Renaissance! The Renaissance began with all the documents from the eastern Roman empire libraries that came out to the west in the possession of the people of Byzantium fleeing the Muslim hordes. A revival of ancient ROMAN learning and knowledge. Some great ideas, a lot of paganism.

The Byzantine library came west, while most of Byzantium fled to Russia.

Islam — it wasn’t just Europe who benefited from the ancient Roman library contained in Constantinople. The Muslims read the books and copied the ideas and we got an explosion of knowledge in the Muslims world. Unknown to them they copied many ancient errors traceable to the ancient Greeks authors proving they did NOT originate this explosion of medicine and math as is often claimed.

The Ottoman Empire— The Ottoman Empire was the best shot Islam had at a single Muslim Empire ruling the Muslim world with hopes of ruling the world. ROOTED IN ROME AGAIN! Same divine mandate they feel they have to rule the world. It began with the fall of Byzantium lasted centuries died in WW1, and is attempting to rise again under Erdogan of Turkey.

The Catholic Church view’s itself as the successor to ROME AGAIN with a divine mandate to RULE THE WORLD and the original Protestant Churches followed along as they shaped Europe.

Just as the Eastern Orthodox Church control the Eastern side of the ancient Roman Empire. The divide between East and West splits along the religious divide between Catholic and Orthodox.

Historically the Catholic and the Orthodox Church have gone to war to respond to Islamic conquests and protect their areas from Muslim invaders. But THEY ARE BOTH ROOTED IN ANCIENT ROME and both feel entitled to rule.

The old line Reformation churches, and the modern Apostate churches
are aligning with the Catholic Church mostly and appear to be morphing into the Whore of Babylon- the future one world religion.

EACH PLAYER IS ROOTED IN ROME AND BELIEVES IT HAS A “DIVINE” MANDATE TO RULE THE WORLD!!! Some are national, others are religious but they ALL relate back to Rome!

————————————

How the players are in play in the Ukraine right now:

The globalists
want to destroy strong nationalist nations and leaders. It’s obvious how they work on America but less obvious is how they attack Russia. They are attacking Russia by encouraging Putin to see himself as under attack by NATO. They are feeding into his fear of America. They encouraged his entry into the Ukraine and are actively encouraging Ukrainian resistance as well as American involvement. The main goal is to destroy the strength of Russia and America. Unfortunately that will also destroy the Ukraine.

At the same time this is strengthening the European Union Into a United States of Europe with their own standing army and constitution which seems to prevent member nations from exiting or having much control within the union.

Russia sees this as an existential threat coming from the west via NATO. Their usual method of defence for millennia has been to control buffer nations around them to protect mother Russia. They lost many of those buffers to NATO after the fall of the USSR. Russia will not back down, as this is seen by them as a threat to their very survival. They do not believe the west has their best interests and they fear globalism which they see as the same entity. Their definition of Nazi is nationalist. This is why they define the Ukraine as a threat. They see the Ukraine as a nationalist empire rising in strength and allied with the west.

Biden‘s America appears to be stirring the pot and making things worse probably due to the influence of the globalists.

Islam is splitting into 2 groups- those who partner with Israel in the Abraham Accords, and those who partner with Russia. Chechnya is an Islamic enclave within Russia that is active in the Ukraine war on the side of Russia. Turkey aka the Ottoman Empire 2.0 is playing both sides hoping to gain power.

The Orthodox Church in Russia- believes that the Ukrainian Catholic Church is a Trojan Horse of Western Catholicism and the West in general and must be stopped from poisoning the Ukraine. This is their view of all Protestants as well. They view the Pope and the Catholic Church as their ancient enemy who split off from them (their view) in the Great Schism, and abandoned them to the Ottoman Empire as Byzantium fell to the Muslim invaders.

The Catholic Church is taking the side of the Ukraine, pitting it against the Russian Orthodox Church and Russia. The Modern Apostate church and the older Reformation churches are acting with the Catholic Church more and more. Their focus is on relieving the suffering which is right but they don’t spread the gospel with that relief.

The TRUE believing Church is deeply grieved by the suffering and continues to send aid but the focus remains on the TRUE mandate of the church which is to spread the gospel to all. So they pray and work for the individual salvation of all the lost on all sides throughout the world.

—————————

Where it’s eventually going: The Rapture obviously but beyond that 3 main prophecies:

1: Ezekiel 38 which starts the process of Israel turning back to God

2: The Tribulation which turns Israel back to God. This process takes 7 years. Starting with the Antichrist and his treaty, ending in Armageddon and Christ’s Return!

3: The Second Coming of Jesus Christ at the end of the Tribulation to put an end to His enemies after Israel as a nation recognize Him as their Messiah and beg Him to return and save them.

Last edited:

alisani

Simple answer:

Russia will project more strength by using a small nuke or two on Odessa and Kyiv and possibly Lviv to show strength to the world, their people and try to end the war with them in control.

It’s not just size of armies or numbers of weapons but how they are perceived. By Ezekiel 38 they are perceived as too strong to mess with.

Warfare has changed drastically with the addition of computer attacks, drones and advanced hypersonic missiles. Proxy wars and terrorism are part of the modern arsenal. Asymmetric warfare doesn’t rely on numbers and ground troops fighting as in WW1&2.

The globalists want to create a nuclear war in the Ukraine to destroy both Russia and America as nationalist powers. This will create the crisis they want to use.

————————

Longer answer - buckle up for the “why” below. I’m thinking of making this into an article later. Here’s my thoughts.

————————

First it is far more than a simple power bloc conflict in the Ukraine or at the UN. It’s not just Russia vs America vs the Globalists.

It’s God and His Kingdom at war with the god of this age and his followers. Which is Satan. Starting in the Garden of Eden.

Start with God, Truth, the Bible and Prophecy. ALWAYS! Our only reliable point of view. God allows things and He acts through the church in the person of the Holy Spirit as the Restrainer to restrain evil as history unfolds and Bible prophecy is fulfilled.

John and Paul explain the evil forces as the spirit of Antichrist, spirit of lawlessness in play since the fall. Think of this as the Tower of Babel morphing into Babylon down the years to Ancient & Future Rome.

Daniels final Beast Empire vs the Kingdom of God.
We are nearing the final 7 years. The players are more visible.

Israel, Jerusalem and the Temple Mount are the centre of the world. They are the nemesis of Babylon/Rome and the place of the future kingdom of Christ in the Millennium. The true Church- The body of Christ here on earth indwelt by the Holy Spirit restrains the Antichrist system- Babylon /Rome from fully developing into its final form.

Rome never really fell. It’s central force and guiding principles simply changed locations as it evolved. It’s roots reach back in time to the Tower of Babel, centuries later into the Empire of Babylon. The religious ideas from the Tower of Babel spread over the whole world as God dispersed the nations. It’s future is the Beast Empire that Daniel saw. Babel became Babylon, the Medo Persian Empire, the Greek Empire, then Rome which ends in its final form as Babylon of the Antichrist Empire.

————————-

Next look at these main players in the war in Ukraine. Who they are, and how their distorted view of truth- (their world view) - plays into what they are doing.

Starting with Satan. It’s important to remember Satan is using all the other players in different ways. Same puppet master, different players believing different lies. Pitting them against each other for an ultimate goal. To prevent God from fulfilling His Prophetic Word.

Satans influence:

Please notice the incredible link to Rome in each one.

And their connections to Rome happen just after the invention of the printing press in 1439.

In 1453 Constantinople & the Eastern leg of the Roman Empire fall to the Muslim hordes. The Renaissance begins shortly after as the ideas of Ancient Greece and Rome come west in the ancient books escaping with their Byzantine owners.

In 1492 Columbus sails to America and by 1517 the Protestant Reformation is launched.

That’s 78 years of MASSIVE CHANGE
that sets the course of history on the final chapters leading up to the Tribulation and the end of the long rebellion against God. Only 74 if you don’t count the invention of the printing press that would fuel all this growth.

It is the span of a biblical lifetime. Between 70 and 80 years. This has God’s fingerprints all over it.

It is why it is now politically incorrect to refer to Columbus or American exceptionalism.

It is why you never really hear about the fall of Byzantium and what it meant.

It sparked the Renaissance but it also carried Rome forward into the future.

The printing press printed the Bible as well as Machiavelli‘s writings. God‘s kingdom and Satan‘s kingdom took a huge leap forward.

—————————————

The players:

The globalists-
here is the Antichrist kingdom forming. The ideal of a one world system. Ancient Rome rises again. Pitting Russia against America using the Ukraine to weaken both. They need to destroy all powerful nationalist leaders like Putin, AND Trump and weaken both nations in order to achieve ultimate control. They often quote The Prince written by Machiavelli in the Renaissance btw. Closely tied to the EU!

Russia- believes THEY, not America should rule the world. They have their own form of Exceptionalism. They see America & the West as their enemy. Their world view is rooted in ANCIENT ROME! They see themselves as the successor to the Byzantine Empire, the true Roman Empire with a divine mandate to rule the world. The survivors of Byzantium fled north into Russia as the EASTERN REMAINING LEG OF ROME FELL in 1453. Russia calls its leaders Czars which comes from the word Caesar. They also see the Russian Orthodox Church as the true church.

America which Columbus discovers in 1492 - believes in Exceptionalism too, that God gave them a unique task and gift to lead, bring the gospel, democracy and freedom to the world. Sadly from their foundations in 1776 they were infected with a competing world view. Many of the founding fathers were practicing Masons which resulted in a lot of globalist, pagan and Roman ideas. The “Swamp” was there from the start, a Trojan Horse implanted by Satan. They inherited much of Ancient Rome including a Republic as their form of govt structure. SO ANCIENT ROME AGAIN!

Europe — 1439 is the date for the invention of the Printing Press. The BIBLE starts being printed and falls into the hands of the common people. This will fuel The Reformatian October 31,1517. Just as the swamp was placed into America as it founded so also in Europe something happened that would compete with the reformation. It was called the Renaissance! The Renaissance began with all the documents from the eastern Roman empire libraries that came out to the west in the possession of the people of Byzantium fleeing the Muslim hordes. A revival of ancient ROMAN learning and knowledge. Some great ideas, a lot of paganism.

The Byzantine library came west, while most of Byzantium fled to Russia.

Islam — it wasn’t just Europe who benefited from the ancient Roman library contained in Constantinople. The Muslims read the books and copied the ideas and we got an explosion of knowledge in the Muslims world. Unknown to them they copied many ancient errors traceable to the ancient Greeks authors proving they did NOT originate this explosion of medicine and math as is often claimed.

The Ottoman Empire— The Ottoman Empire was the best shot Islam had at a single Muslim Empire ruling the Muslim world with hopes of ruling the world. ROOTED IN ROME AGAIN! Same divine mandate they feel they have to rule the world. It began with the fall of Byzantium lasted centuries died in WW1, and is attempting to rise again under Erdogan of Turkey.

The Catholic Church view’s itself as the successor to ROME AGAIN with a divine mandate to RULE THE WORLD and the original Protestant Churches followed along as they shaped Europe.

Just as the Eastern Orthodox Church control the Eastern side of the ancient Roman Empire. The divide between East and West splits along the religious divide between Catholic and Orthodox.

Historically the Catholic and the Orthodox Church have gone to war to respond to Islamic conquests and protect their areas from Muslim invaders. But THEY ARE BOTH ROOTED IN ANCIENT ROME and both feel entitled to rule.

The old line Reformation churches, and the modern Apostate churches
are aligning with the Catholic Church mostly and appear to be morphing into the Whore of Babylon- the future one world religion.

EACH PLAYER IS ROOTED IN ROME AND BELIEVES IT HAS A “DIVINE” MANDATE TO RULE THE WORLD!!! Some are national, others are religious but they ALL relate back to Rome!

————————————

How the players are in play in the Ukraine right now:

The globalists
want to destroy strong nationalist nations and leaders. It’s obvious how they work on America but less obvious is how they attack Russia. They are attacking Russia by encouraging Putin to see himself as under attack by NATO. They are feeding into his fear of America. They encouraged his entry into the Ukraine and are actively encouraging Ukrainian resistance as well as American involvement. The main goal is to destroy the strength of Russia and America. Unfortunately that will also destroy the Ukraine.

At the same time this is strengthening the European Union Into a United States of Europe with their own standing army and constitution which seems to prevent member nations from exiting or having much control within the union.

Russia sees this as an existential threat coming from the west via NATO. Their usual method of defence for millennia has been to control buffer nations around them to protect mother Russia. They lost many of those buffers to NATO after the fall of the USSR. Russia will not back down, as this is seen by them as a threat to their very survival. They do not believe the west has their best interests and they fear globalism which they see as the same entity. Their definition of Nazi is nationalist. This is why they define the Ukraine as a threat. They see the Ukraine as a nationalist empire rising in strength and allied with the west.

Biden‘s America appears to be stirring the pot and making things worse probably due to the influence of the globalists.

Islam is splitting into 2 groups- those who partner with Israel in the Abraham Accords, and those who partner with Russia. Chechnya is an Islamic enclave within Russia that is active in the Ukraine war on the side of Russia. Turkey aka the Ottoman Empire 2.0 is playing both sides hoping to gain power.

The Orthodox Church in Russia- believes that the Ukrainian Catholic Church is a Trojan Horse of Western Catholicism and the West in general and must be stopped from poisoning the Ukraine. This is their view of all Protestants as well. They view the Pope and the Catholic Church as their ancient enemy who split off from them (their view) in the Great Schism, and abandoned them to the Ottoman Empire as Byzantium fell to the Muslim invaders.

The Catholic Church is taking the side of the Ukraine, pitting it against the Russian Orthodox Church and Russia. The Modern Apostate church and the older Reformation churches are acting with the Catholic Church more and more. Their focus is on relieving the suffering which is right but they don’t spread the gospel with that relief.

The TRUE believing Church is deeply grieved by the suffering and continues to send aid but the focus remains on the TRUE mandate of the church which is to spread the gospel to all. So they pray and work for the individual salvation of all the lost on all sides throughout the world.

—————————

Where it’s eventually going: The Rapture obviously but beyond that 3 main prophecies:

1: Ezekiel 38 which starts the process of Israel turning back to God

2: The Tribulation which turns Israel back to God. This process takes 7 years. Starting with the Antichrist and his treaty, ending in Armageddon and Christ’s Return!

3: The Second Coming of Jesus Christ at the end of the Tribulation to put an end to His enemies after Israel as a nation recognize Him as their Messiah and beg Him to return and save them.
I really need you to start being more concise in your posts. :hehee

Now I will be absent for about 2 hours so as to chew on all this good info.

athenasius

I really need you to start being more concise in your posts. :hehee

Now I will be absent for about 2 hours so as to chew on all this good info.
And I didn’t even touch on Dominionist theology and Reconstructionism in the charismatic and neo Calvinists who all claim a divine right to conquer the world- the 7 mountains mandate for example.

They align with ancient Rome in the desire to conquer. Handy dandy for the Whore of Babylon!

nor did I touch on what Biden’s handlers might get out of a nice little war in the Ukraine. But I am headed to my drs appointment. Later gator!

kathymendel

I just printed this out to give to my daughter to read. She is watching along with me, and we discuss what I learn here all the time.
But, this is so well written and so explanatory, that I'll have her read it. Thank you sooo much, Margerie........... you have a wonderful
perception of all of this and I so enjoy all you add to this forum!!!

MapleLeaf

LOL, thanks for the Coles' Notes version! I knew many of those pieces but tying them together can be tough. I never saw the Renaissance in that light though. I guess I still saw it as a positive and in the same vein as the Reformation. There is still a lot of traditional European mythology tied into everything too so it really is a bizarre mix. I definitely believe prophecy will be fulfilled at some point so it is faith-building to see. And I agree about Russians having their own sense of exceptionalism. It's something I see missing from most of the alt-right's takes on the whole affair.