Tomorrow will complete the sixth month since the inauguration of Joe Biden and I would like -

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
It's pretty amazing how much has changed for the worse in just 6 short months. Old scrambled brains might end up being the most effective president in history in terms of accomplishing what he set out to do; bring ruination to the USA.

I won't be celebrating per se, but will be praying that the Lord extend mercy upon his children until he calls them up.

Footsteps

It's pretty amazing how much has changed for the worse in just 6 short months. Old scrambled brains might end up being the most effective president in history in terms of accomplishing what he set out to do; bring ruination to the USA.

I won't be celebrating per se, but will be praying that the Lord extend mercy upon his children until he calls them up.
Finally I see what happened. When Joe stood in the brains handout line, he was asked "How do you like your brains?" and he said "Scrambled!"

Eastxn

Here's the way I look at it. Biden, Harris, AOC, etc....are doing a whole lot of complaining, arguing, lying, focusing on Trump (still). I'd like to encourage that, because every minute they waste doing that is one less minute they spend actually doing any real damage. Before they know it they'll be saying "oh man we could have been doing all this stuff instead of arguing about it". I know that's probably just wishful thinking on my part but at least it's something. If they want to stand there and rant and rave...have at it

Last edited:

Footsteps

Here's the way I look at it. Biden, Harris, AOC, etc....are doing a whole lot of complaining, arguing, lying, focusing on Trump (still). I'd like to encourage that, because every minute they waste doing that is one less minute they spend actually doing any real damage. Before they know it they'll be saying "oh man we could have been doing all this stuff instead of arguing about it". I know that's probably just wishful thinking on my part but at least it's something. If they want to stand there and rant and rave...have at it
Their continuing sitcom freefall will further secure a Republican recovery of the House, where Impeachment can originate. Trump had to contend more than once with Impeachment and survived. Let's find out how this administration deals with being impeached. Repeatedly if possible. The charges against Trump were false. The legitimate charges against Biden would be overwhelming. Millennials may even see the light.