Tomorrow at noon

crossnote

There are two maps in the 182 page doc, Appendix 1 pgs, 45-46. They are not blurry and easy to read. One is of Israel (see post 195) and the other is Palestine. One big difference between the two is the cities and areas named on the maps. i.e. city names. That said, the green area is the proposed Palestine. And although the current borders of Israel are not the ones outlined as to what will be in the future, within them there is a lot of green given to the PA. I believe it is supposed to be mainly for farming districts.

This is not the seven year peace plan, but given that changes will be made in the future (most likely) it does set the stage for something to come out of it that could be encased in a seven year confirmed covenant. The biggest thing I see, is that it clearly shows a dividing of the land. Now land for peace in Israel has happened before, but the difference here, and correct me if I am wrong, is that this is the first time Jerusalem is part of the equation. Even if it is splitting hairs as Cindy S. mentioned in a previous post, giving any area of the land that is designated as Jerusalem, suburb or not, is still part of Jerusalem. The map shows the green area on the East/Southeast side of Jerusalem as being part of the land allocated to the Palestinians.

Ok, based on what is mentioned on Jpost website, I took a map of Jerusalem and East Jerusalem and pointed to the place names mentioned the PA gets from post 156 https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/threads/tomorrow-at-noon.156617/page-8#post-842949887

Here is the map:
Am I seeing this right, 'the Old City' (part of Jerusalem) is sort of in a 'no man's land'?

Footsteps

When only one sixth of the armies that attack Israel in the Gog-Magog War survive and tell the media what happened, even the anti-Israel United Nations and other worldly entities will realize something strange just happened. Your dern tootin' they will be afraid of Israel. They will have seen fire called down from heaven which is why the AC feels the need to imitate God when he does the same - my thinking based on the consistent need for Satan to recreate a cheap copy of God's every activity. It will take the Lord's return for many to realize who did the genuine article:

Zechariah 8:23

ByGod'sGrace

Any land taken from Israel is not good. Praying for God's will...
It seems that Palestinians will be unable to comply, so they will not get their part of the promised deal, which will cause more chaos until the next deal "strengthens" that which was put forth here...?
Perhaps we are close to the End Times, or perhaps we are still 50+ years away...now I'm not so sure anymore. I had thought this peace plan would be better for Israel until it came out.

Graceismine

With PM at his side, Trump says without Palestinians ‘we don’t do the deal’
President says Mideast peace proposal to debut Tuesday at noon, says only that ‘it might have a chance’; PM calls offer ‘historic’ and ‘opportunity of the century’
By Raphael Ahren Today, 7:07 pm

WASHINGTON — The US administration will published its long-anticipated Israeli-Palestinian peace proposal on Tuesday, US President Donald Trump confirmed on Monday, standing next to Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu at the White House.

“Peace in the Middle East has been long sought, for many, many years and decades and centuries. This is an opportunity. We’ll see what happens. Whatever it is, it is,” he said.

Tomorrow at 12 o’clock we’re going to show a plan, it’s been worked on by everybody. And we’ll see whether or not it catches hold. If it does, that would be great. And if it doesn’t, we’re going to have to live with that too. But I think that it might have a chance.”

https://www.timesofisrael.com/with-...ays-without-palestinians-we-dont-do-the-deal/

I know we are not in " that day" yet but Jerusalem will always be a problem to the nations. Zech 12:3 " And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it will be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered against it". The Palestinians don't want a peace plan, they want Israel pushed into the sea so they can have all the land.

Any land taken from Israel is not good. Praying for God's will...
It seems that Palestinians will be unable to comply, so they will not get their part of the promised deal, which will cause more chaos until the next deal "strengthens" that which was put forth here...?
Perhaps we are close to the End Times, or perhaps we are still 50+ years away...now I'm not so sure anymore. I had thought this peace plan would be better for Israel until it came out.
Currently, 6 nations or so occupy Israeli land, its already been divided, and Kushner is dividing it some more. Trump doesn't get it.

mikhen7

Freed By Christ to Serve Christ
Am I seeing this right, 'the Old City' (part of Jerusalem) is sort of in a 'no man's land'?
It does look like it is separated on its own, but I think that is because it is highlighted to stand out, I believe. It is not in the land that is proposed for the PA. It is west of the security barrier. :)

Edit: Just saw this, thought it was great insight: "Unlike previous plans offered by former #US presidents, this time Israel is not giving up even a square inch of any place it has. Arabs stay where they are, Jews stay where they are and the #Palestinian dream of #Jerusalem’s old city as their capital is over!"

AMEN!! So what I said above, the Old City stays with Israel.

Last edited:

mikhen7

Here is an interesting link which outlines the possible responses of the PA in the coming days, to the Peace Proposal. If anything, it allows any who are interested a historical look at bad decisions the PA has made in response to other past resolutions. It also allows those who may not understand the full implications of the plan to get a better understanding. https://www.jns.org/the-us-peace-plan-has-trapped-the-palestinians/

1Th 5:1-6 But concerning the times and the seasons, brethren, you have no need that I should write to you. (2) For you yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so comes as a thief in the night. (3) For when they say, "Peace and safety!" then sudden destruction comes upon them, as labor pains upon a pregnant woman. And they shall not escape. (4) But you, brethren, are not in darkness, so that this Day should overtake you as a thief. (5) You are all sons of light and sons of the day. We are not of the night nor of darkness. (6) Therefore let us not sleep, as others do, but let us watch and be sober.

mikhen7

That is right God's word has the final authority over man! We always need to stand up for his word no matter what man says. I am disappointed in Robert Jeffress as a pastor for not standing up for God's word.
It will be interesting to see a more clear statement of understanding from him. He may have just been applauding both leaders for their political and foreign policy efforts in his statement without interjecting how he sees future implications.

As I said earlier, IMO this is not the covenant of AC and does not come close, but it is laying some framework which may be used structurally in a future attempt to bring peace. Their must be more drastic events occurring, such as those things several have mentioned in other posts concerning Gog/Magog, Psalm 83, Isa 17 etc., that allow the man of lawlessness his future platform. The fact that Peace is being discussed on an international scale is in and of itself remarkable.

Cindy S.

That is right God's word has the final authority over man! We always need to stand up for his word no matter what man says. I am disappointed in Robert Jeffress as a pastor for not standing up for God's word.
I believe he has the president's ear and he didn't advise him against it, and to give him the benefit of the doubt, maybe he wasn't asked. The pulpits are becoming lukewarm spas. Shame.

ShilohRose

I found this interesting, who says that the East Jerusalem Arab neighborhoods that could become the capital of a future Palestinian state are not "anywhere near or around the old city but far north east where only Palestianians live."

I am unsettled about this proposed agreement.

I wasn't too surprised by some of what has been proposed. I knew there would be land concessions, but they are only sort of land concessions because what the Israelis "give up" isn't exactly in their possession anyway.

There has been a stir over Pres. Trump and his spiritual advisors, but at the end of the day, he is going to do what he thinks is best.
It is an impossible situation to resolve until the Second Coming. If Pres. Trump had proposed that Israel annex all of the land given by God in the Old Testament, no one would have taken it seriously. As someone said upthread, he is pragmatic, and from the world's perspective, it is a good deal and should not be rejected out of hand.

It is fascinating that the Saudis are in favor of it. I kept thinking of Ezekial 38. I can remember when I wondered why the Saudis didn't jump on the bandwagon and attack Israel, too.

mikhen7

I found this interesting, who says that the East Jerusalem Arab neighborhoods that could become the capital of a future Palestinian state are not "anywhere near or around the old city but far north east where only Palestianians live."

I am unsettled about this proposed agreement.

I wasn't too surprised by some of what has been proposed. I knew there would be land concessions, but they are only sort of land concessions because what the Israelis "give up" isn't exactly in their possession anyway.

There has been a stir over Pres. Trump and his spiritual advisors, but at the end of the day, he is going to do what he thinks is best.
It is an impossible situation to resolve until the Second Coming. If Pres. Trump had proposed that Israel annex all of the land given by God in the Old Testament, no one would have taken it seriously. As someone said upthread, he is pragmatic, and from the world's perspective, it is a good deal and should not be rejected out of hand.

It is fascinating that the Saudis are in favor of it. I kept thinking of Ezekial 38. I can remember when I wondered why the Saudis didn't jump on the bandwagon and attack Israel, too.
Good thoughts. One thing it guarantees is Israeli sovereignty over the land. It also allows for the annexation of the land that butts up against Jordan something Bibi proposed previously ,and it protects Israels right over Jerusalem as it is now stands. As only Him stated, "You know it is possible that Bibi went along in "public" support of this deal because he secretly knows the Palis will not go for it. That way he comes out looking good but doesn't have to give up anything.... Love the guy, but he is a politician."

JSTyler

I'm just speculating over a whole confused mishmash of thoughts here but isn't interesting that America's most blatantly pro-Israel President could be party to laying the groundwork for Her future destruction? All under the auspices of prophetic reality of course. So once again we could be seeing an analogue similar to, "The patient died but the operation was a success!"

Consider the recent past; POTUS Trump has been unflappable in his support of Israel. His administration moved the US embassy to Jerusalem, thus acknowledging the true capitol. Other presidents stated the same intention but never followed thru. The US over the last few years has been unrelenting in it's war against terrorist organizations, all of which hold in common absolute contempt for Israel. The US has de-funded many NGOs that have supported terrorists and worked aggressively against Israel's interests. There has been a very strong stance to stop the progress Iran is making in it's drive to become an atomic power. Consider the stance this administration has taken against the BDS foolishness. I think this list could go on and on.

BUT

Now we see the proposition to divide the already divided land, GOD'S land, from the clear and undeniable pro-Israel position and all of the above could/should/might/maybe/who knows? become/s mute in its disregard for the immutable nature of GOD's Word. So once again, maybe... "The operation was a success, but the patient died!"

So interesting, absolutely without a doubt interesting and awe inspiring.

FaithnHope

I'm just speculating over a whole confused mishmash of thoughts here but isn't interesting that America's most blatantly pro-Israel President could be party to laying the groundwork for Her future destruction? All under the auspices of prophetic reality of course. So once again we could be seeing an analogue similar to, "The patient died but the operation was a success!"

Consider the recent past; POTUS Trump has been unflappable in his support of Israel. His administration moved the US embassy to Jerusalem, thus acknowledging the true capitol. Other presidents stated the same intention but never followed thru. The US over the last few years has been unrelenting in it's war against terrorist organizations, all of which hold in common absolute contempt for Israel. The US has de-funded many NGOs that have supported terrorists and worked aggressively against Israel's interests. There has been a very strong stance to stop the progress Iran is making in it's drive to become an atomic power. Consider the stance this administration has taken against the BDS foolishness. I think this list could go on and on.

BUT

Now we see the proposition to divide the already divided land, GOD'S land, from the clear and undeniable pro-Israel position and all of the above could/should/might/maybe/who knows? become/s mute in its disregard for the immutable nature of GOD's Word. So once again, maybe... "The operation was a success, but the patient died!"

So interesting, absolutely without a doubt interesting and awe inspiring.
What I find most interesting is this was Jared’s idea. They know they won’t accept the terms. There will be war. They are already calling for it. Maybe that was the plan all along? Israel could legally recover ALL her land depending on who attacked her.