Tom Bradford's Torah Study

JDP

Although I've been reading the Rapture Ready site for quite some time, I just joined today. This may have been discussed before, but I'm curious if anyone has watched Tom Bradford's Torah Study series on YouTube, and what your thoughts may be. My wife and I use various good Bible-centered tools and programs to study every day, but we just started going through Bradford's study on the Torah (although he has a study on each book of the OT and NT that we plan to continue with). Thus far his video study (we are currently up to Genesis chap. 25) has been very eye-opening due to his Hebrew language study and cultural background analyses. Sure, we may disagree or take minor issue with a few of his statements here and there - who can agree 100% each and every time? - but so far his study has been quite revealing and instructive.

Below is a link to the YouTube page - if you scroll down you'll see the beginning videos of each book of the Torah study class. I'd be interested to hear anyone's thoughts if they've used it, and for those who haven't maybe this is the first you've heard of Bradford's study and may want to check it out. God bless everyone and Maranatha!

Last edited by a moderator:

JDP

Sorry, wasn't aware that the link wouldn't function properly - to find it just look up Tom Bradford Torah Class on YouTube.

DanLMP

Sorry, wasn't aware that the link wouldn't function properly - to find it just look up Tom Bradford Torah Class on YouTube.

Just an FYI, it is preferred that we don't link to YouTube sites (and other places you will find in the forum rules). Chris and Adrian can't go through the forums to make sure that every link passes muster. :hat

Generally, you can mention that a YouTube exists and describe how to get there, like you did in your second post, but that is also subject to editing by the mods.

Welcome to the Forums!

Last edited:

mattfivefour

I also recommend a Jewish friend of mine, a pastor, Bible teacher, and true man of God who is fluent in both languages. We used to worship together at the same church. His name is Alan Gilman and he has a dot ca web site by the same name,if anyone is interested. He has produced a number of in-depth but easy-to-understand articles on the Torah. And for the past 22 years, Alan has produced a weekly series of insights into Torah through a site called torahbytes dot org. There you can find great wisdom from the Torah explained—both in print and in audio.

Back