Todd bentley is homosexual

Released

Reminds me of Bishop Eddie Long who pastored a large church in Atlanta and messed around with several of the young boys there. He went from 220 pounds to less than 100 in two years, blaming it on 'lifestyle changes with dieting' then... cancer! His congregation to this day denies he died of AIDS.

Mike Evans

Anthony Wade is spot on regarding his critique of Michael Brown and the hypocrisy of those in the NAR who are in Damage Control over the demonic false minister known as Todd Bentley, whose corruption was obvious well before his downfall due to the adultery scandal.
Caryl Matriciana has some insightful things to say about his satanic anointing in her dvds and in various YouTube interviews.

LisaJoe1986

Todd Bentley's outrageous behavior and false claims at Lakeland in 2008 were what opened my eyes to the apostasy in the charismatic world we were participating in. When I heard about the "revival" and went to his website and saw that he had a school for "seers", I knew right away he was false before I ever knew much else about him. I am thankful that God opened my eyes. Sadly, the church we attended (and promptly ran from ) has just continued down apostasy road. The NAR is a disgusting club of false teachers who are deceivers. I just have not been able to figure out if they are deceived themselves or are completely cognizant that they are fleecing the flock.

Anewcreationinjesus

What's interesting is... If you look at the biblical definition of a seer I think in 1 Samuel something like that.... historically in Israel a prophet "was formerly known as a seer"....

So, a seer was a historical term in ancient Israel times....

So many things that NAR want to yank out of context to try and add to their elite end times church of "little gods"....

And yup, that's the 60 million dollar question.... Do they knowingly spread deception or not?? Only God knows the answer to that question... All I know is their biblical seeming juggernaut rumbles on.... Whether its "marketplace apostles" or "revival anointing oil" or indeed a local night aimed at young people where they are told to go and conquer the culture...

It's a case of eyes peeled.... :glasses

Last edited:

endofdays

At least some people see for real the true side of who Todd Bentley the homosexual preacher is Banned from the UK
A controversial Canadian preacher, who claims he can cure illness by kicking people in the face, has been refused entry to the UK, the Home Office has confirm
A Home Office spokesperson said: "We can confirm that Mr Bentley has been excluded from the UK."
"The government makes no apologies for refusing people access to the UK if we believe they are not conducive to the public good.
"Coming here is a privilege that we refuse to extend to those who might seek to undermine our society."

Controversial preacher Todd Bentley refused entry into the UK
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-19343732

twerpv

At least some people see for real the true side of who Todd Bentley the homosexual preacher is Banned from the UK
A controversial Canadian preacher, who claims he can cure illness by kicking people in the face, has been refused entry to the UK, the Home Office has confirm
A Home Office spokesperson said: "We can confirm that Mr Bentley has been excluded from the UK."
"The government makes no apologies for refusing people access to the UK if we believe they are not conducive to the public good.
"Coming here is a privilege that we refuse to extend to those who might seek to undermine our society."

Controversial preacher Todd Bentley refused entry into the UK
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-19343732
Ok, I’m certainly not defending this Todd Bentley guy. Sounds like a bad guy. But the UK’s statement about keeping people out that undermine their society and the Muslim terrorist influx they so welcome just doesn’t compute.

Berni

I'm definitely not surprised by this. I read about him when the UK refused him entry. There's something very sinister about him.

Berni

Ok, I’m certainly not defending this Todd Bentley guy. Sounds like a bad guy. But the UK’s statement about keeping people out that undermine their society and the Muslim terrorist influx they so welcome just doesn’t compute.
:agree