Today's rebellious youth are in for a shock

Eastxn

Was talking to a retired pastor friend of mine today about all the insane craziness in the world. We see all the rebellion, the fanatical youth movement to utterly tear down everything that this nation is founded upon. They walk around (or sit around) on their smartphones and facebook and tiktok without a care in the world, rebelling against anything and everything. I asked him "just what to these young people expect to do when the older generation passes away and they are all that's left"?

The boomers are retired and slowly but surely dying off. Next is Gen X. They will be retiring soon and eventually die as well. When that happens who will do all the hard work? Who will be the engineers, the problem solvers, the truck drivers, the surgeons and nurses, the business owners. Who will build and maintain the roads? Who will do the nasty plumbing jobs, the cleaning jobs at businesses and hospitals, the scientific research for real medicine. This angry joyride today's youth are on won't last forever. One of these days they are going to be hit with a harsh reality. They will go to the store only to find there is no food because none of them ever bothered to learn to process it, deliver it, and market it. They will wonder why there are no decent doctors left. Nobody will know how to solve complex problems because they were too busy filling their minds with woke nonsense. "math is racist"..."learning STEM is white supremacy" they say. But the clock is ticking and one of these days the older generations that are keeping these kids fed and clothed will no longer be around. What then?

How will they survive?

He looked at me and said "they will turn to the antichrist"

Last edited:

GotGrace

Was talking to a retired pastor friend of mine today about all the insane craziness in the world. We see all the rebellion, the fanatical youth movement to utterly tear down everything that this nation is founded upon. They walk around (or sit around) on their smartphones and facebook and tiktok without a care in the world, rebelling against anything and everything. I asked him "just what to these young people expect to do when the older generation passes away and they are all that's left"?

The boomers are retired and slowly but surely dying off. Next is Gen X. They will be retiring soon and eventually die as well. When that happens who will do all the hard work? Who will be the engineers, the problem solvers, the truck drivers, the surgeons and nurses, the business owners. Who will build and maintain the roads? Who will do the nasty plumbing jobs, the cleaning jobs at businesses and hospitals, the scientific research for real medicine. This angry joyride today's youth are on won't last forever. One of these days they are going to be hit with a harsh reality. They will go to the store only to find there is no food because none of them ever bothered to learn to process it, deliver it, and market it. They will wonder why there are no decent doctors left. Nobody will know how to solve complex problems because they were too busy filling their minds with woke nonsense. "math is racist"..."learning STEM is white supremacy" they say. But the clock is ticking and one of these days the older generations that are keeping these kids fed and clothed will no longer be around. What then?

How will they survive?

I watchEd on TV the other day as two young girls were working to destroy a pro life display. It was many small flags laid out in a cross. They were pulling up the flags and kicking and stomping others. A passerby asked them what they were doing and they wanted him to know it is their bodies to do with as they please and he could go to hell. I sure hope I hear they are arrested and learn their actions have consequence.

I truly believe we are seeing the youth that are defiantly tearing up things and feeling they have a right to that will be left behind.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
The younger generation has plenty of fine people being raised by God-fearing parents. The world will turn to the anti-christ, we know that, but I'm not willing to personally disparage an entire generation. Within the latest generation you have the idiots and the promising, both. Of course, the God fearing folks will be gone before the anti-Christ makes his debut. Even then of those left behind many will come to love the Lord. Those will find their strength in the Lord, and they'll surely need it.

Eastxn

The younger generation has plenty of fine people being raised by God-fearing parents. The world will turn to the anti-christ, we know that, but I'm not willing to personally disparage an entire generation. Within the latest generation you have the idiots and the promising, both. Of course, the God fearing folks will be gone before the anti-Christ makes his debut. Even then of those left behind many will come to love the Lord. Those will find their strength in the Lord, and they'll surely need it.
You are correct and perhaps I went a little overboard with my thinking on this. It's just that all we ever see and hear about are the bad ones while the good ones are silenced. It makes it appear as though they are all malcontents.

GotGrace

You are so right I should have worded that to say so many of the young people I didn’t mean that for the entire group. It really tears me up to see those who are bent on going the other way.

Rocky R.

How will they survive?

Makes sense especially when the Great Reset's slogan is "You will own nothing and be happy about it." The state will own everything, and goods can be rented from the state (probably in exchange for some work).

Bethlehem57

How will they survive?

I am afraid that you are right. We have a 20 year old daughter who refuses to get a job. She was working for a daycare, but quit because she didn’t want to work anymore.

And because my husband and I believe in a Pre-Tribulation Rapture, she refuses to talk to us about religion or anything else about the state of the world. She was saved, but now she’s angry at God because her cat died, so she won’t go to church. We can’t even get her to drive! We don’t talk to her about end-times or anything that might turn her away from the Lord and we don’t want to turn her further away.

I remember being 16 and wanting to drive, get a job and escape my parents, not because the were awful, I was just ready to start the next chapter of my life. People like my daughter, in fact this whole younger generation, are just plain lazy. They want everything now and don’t want to move a muscle to get it!

Sh grew up knowing about Jesus. Everytime the door was open at our church, when we were serving and helping with other activities, she was with us. She knows all about salvation and what the consequences are for unbelievers. We pray fervently that the Lord make her uncomfortable until she looks to Him and not to the world.

But, it’s prevalent among those in this generation. My other daughter works for Chid Protective Services and they can’t keep employees. People will come to an interview, and even get offered a job, but they turn it down and keep drawing unemployment! Those that actually accept have no clue how to talk to other people face to face! And we have a 13 year old granddaughter who wI’ll be doing the same as our daughter. No social skills, no interest in her future and unfortunately no idea about salvation, even though my husband and I continue to try to reach her and talk to her about Jesus.

We still pray for Jesus to come for His Church and continue to pray for these two along with everyone else to come to a saving faith in Christ, knowing that Go will never force Himself on anyone. He gives people chance after chance to come to Him.

Wings Like Eagles

How will they survive?

Not all of them--some will come to know the Truth and they will be martyred by the totalitarian goons of the Antichrist. The forces of Satan among the youth are big mouths but, the quiet ones among the youth see clearly past the bovine feces of the goons and will rise to the challenge of taking over where older generations have been. We need to pray for them as we have never prayed before. The enemy of their souls knows that his time is short and is redoubling his efforts in these last of the Last Days.

JoyJoyJoy

I Shall Not Be Moved
Of my neices and nephews, quite a few are college educated and work at good paying jobs. A couple.....eh....not so motivated, a couple others not college educated but good workers. However, I think most all of them are woke.

cheeky200386

I am afraid that you are right. We have a 20 year old daughter who refuses to get a job. She was working for a daycare, but quit because she didn’t want to work anymore.

And because my husband and I believe in a Pre-Tribulation Rapture, she refuses to talk to us about religion or anything else about the state of the world. She was saved, but now she’s angry at God because her cat died, so she won’t go to church. We can’t even get her to drive! We don’t talk to her about end-times or anything that might turn her away from the Lord and we don’t want to turn her further away.

I remember being 16 and wanting to drive, get a job and escape my parents, not because the were awful, I was just ready to start the next chapter of my life. People like my daughter, in fact this whole younger generation, are just plain lazy. They want everything now and don’t want to move a muscle to get it!

Sh grew up knowing about Jesus. Everytime the door was open at our church, when we were serving and helping with other activities, she was with us. She knows all about salvation and what the consequences are for unbelievers. We pray fervently that the Lord make her uncomfortable until she looks to Him and not to the world.

But, it’s prevalent among those in this generation. My other daughter works for Chid Protective Services and they can’t keep employees. People will come to an interview, and even get offered a job, but they turn it down and keep drawing unemployment! Those that actually accept have no clue how to talk to other people face to face! And we have a 13 year old granddaughter who wI’ll be doing the same as our daughter. No social skills, no interest in her future and unfortunately no idea about salvation, even though my husband and I continue to try to reach her and talk to her about Jesus.

We still pray for Jesus to come for His Church and continue to pray for these two along with everyone else to come to a saving faith in Christ, knowing that Go will never force Himself on anyone. He gives people chance after chance to come to Him.
Sounds like the 20 year old needs tough love and to be kicked out.

DWB

Every time I begin to feel like the U.S. is lost, it is by the way, I see a glimmer of hope when I see a young family complete with mom, dad, and kids enjoying lunch after church. Or a Veterans day parade, or a little league baseball game, or a Christmas play, anywhere where I see families gathering together it helps me have faith not all is lost. We will lose this sinful world but gain a much better one when HE comes for us.

DWB

I am praying for your family. I had a similar situation with my son, who is 38 and is finally for the first time self supporting. I'm very proud of him for overcoming alcohol and stupid friends. My prayers were answered, not when I was ready, but when God knew the right time. Have great faith!!