Today (March 25, 2021) Pope Francis Has Committed Utter Blasphemy

alisani

I remember back in 2019 the pope was shaking hands in a crowd when a woman grabbed his hand and he slapped her. His reaction and facial expressions reminded me of a demon. :witch I cannot post the link because it is on You Tube.
I remember that! While I can appreciate that it must sometimes be disconcerting to be grabbed and pressed by crowds, his face spoke of something other than frustration.

RobinB

Agreed, that made me think of the rabid environmentalists/Gaia Earth-mother pagans who cannot draw a distinction between being responsible custodians of the earth and venerating it to the point where the earth itself takes precedence over humanity.

I have never known any Catholics personally, but how is it that they, as a supposed denomination of Christianity (in fact the “original one”) lost the plot so completely on the whole “Mary issue?

Was raised Catholic and have no idea about why.

NewWine2020

I remember back in 2019 the pope was shaking hands in a crowd when a woman grabbed his hand and he slapped her. His reaction and facial expressions reminded me of a demon. :witch I cannot post the link because it is on You Tube.

Just watched that...looks like he was showing his true face there for a sec. It was a very short video but from i saw I thought it was also kinda creepy how he focused on touching the small kids.

As the woman who pulled at his hand was Asian, could be Chinese or not, who knows, there are some amateur comics in the comment section speculating that she was “possibly a time traveller, sent back to warn him about Covid!”

It also reminded me of the old Stephen King novel “the Dead Zone” where the lead character has psychic powers and can “read people” by touching them.

Wings Like Eagles

There is only one way for all humans including Mary to enter heaven. Jesus is the only way. :bibleJohn 14:6. She was chosen by God for being highly favored, but she needs a Savior also. She is not part of the trinity/Godhead it is the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. The Catholic church needs to get their doctrine straight! The pope even said atheists can go to heaven so what part of believe and receive does he not understand.
The RCC has flirted with Mary worship for centuries (even though many Catholics will deny it). They had Mary cults in the Middle Ages. My husband and I have a Catholic friend who is very concerned about his wife's involvement with a Mary cult. He has recruited his priest in the fight but she is very resistant--this announcement from the Pope will undoubtedly strengthen that resistance.

Jesus had a tender regard for His mother. Interestingly, He committed her care to the Apostle John rather than His siblings. Her spiritual care as well as her physical care would have been covered by John.

Katie8758

I'm assuming she is blissfully unaware of what is happening on earth just like every other saint/believer in heaven. God is merciful and I really hope and trust she has been protected from seeing her name so awfully besmirched.
She as well as Mary Magdalene. I sometimes catch myself wondering what Mary Magdalene thinks of all these women who claim to be her reincarnated, along with the numerous false claims/accusations/theories surrounding her.

Wings Like Eagles

I remember that
Yeah--me too. The last couple of Popes (Benedict as well as Francis) had something wrong with their countenances--especially under conditions where they might have been photographed in unguarded moments. Have you ever seen the newish Vatican Assembly Hall. You can look up the pix on the web (if they haven't been scrubbed)---very, very creepy snake theme throughout.

Last edited:

Cindy S.

When he comes, will he find faith? Luke 18:8
Yeah--me too. The last couple of Popes (Benedict as well as Francis) had something wrong with their countenance--especially under conditions where they might have been photographed in unguarded moments. Have you ever seen the newish Vatican Assembly Hall. You can look up the pix on the web (if they haven't been scrubbed)---very, very creepy snake theme throughout.
worse than the creepy red shoes they wear?

DWB

I have never known any Catholics personally,
I was married to one for twenty years. Mary was used as a gateway to Christ, they believed she could intercede on their behalf. I never witnessed any worshipping of her although that's what the Pope seems to be referring. Generally, Catholics are very conservative, giving (believing in works), and pro life.

Katie8758

Wait, people pretend to be her? That's nuts. I have heard people like to theorize she was Jesus's lover or some such nonsense.
Oh definitely, and there are multiple women today who claim to be her. One is in Australia currently living with her husband (who happens to claim he is Jesus reincarnated). And another woman claiming to be her has a blog.
Its all really disgusting.

Spartan Sprinter 1

Formerly known as Shaun
Yeah--me too. The last couple of Popes (Benedict as well as Francis) had something wrong with their countenances--especially under conditions where they might have been photographed in unguarded moments. Have you ever seen the newish Vatican Assembly Hall. You can look up the pix on the web (if they haven't been scrubbed)---very, very creepy snake theme throughout.
Well pope Benedict was an easy one, he is really Emperor Palpatine in disguise and Pope Francis is Bilbo Baggins in disguise especially how Bilbo sees the one ring again and he gets a demonic facial expression LOL

alisani

Oh definitely, and there are multiple women today who claim to be her. One is in Australia currently living with her husband (who happens to claim he is Jesus reincarnated). And another woman claiming to be her has a blog.
Its all really disgusting.
I guess I shouldn't be shocked. These people are being led by satan. His sin was pride, as is theirs. They want to be their own gods.

Katie8758

I guess I shouldn't be shocked. These people are being led by satan. His sin was pride, as is theirs. They want to be their own gods.
Exactly.
It is all ego-driven.
At the end of the day we all like to think we are special. And the allure of "discovering" that you are actually FAMOUS!!! Whoa!!! It's just too cool of a theory to let go of!! So deceitful spirits will grab hold of that weakness and entrap all they can.

God's children walk in truth.