Today (March 25, 2021) Pope Francis Has Committed Utter Blasphemy

Everlasting Life

Through Faith in Jesus

Again? :ohno

Open your Bible, soak up the truth on the pages, and cling to it. You will recognize and demolish any lie thrown at you.

Yes, very true.

I'm in a bible study where a few women have an RCC background. The focus of the study is very much Christ centered. As we have been going through there have been some favorable comments about some aspects of the RCC but the group just kept to the study and focus on Christ. We've been very careful not to bring defenses up by directly countering but instead stayed steady in God's Word. These women have grown wonderfully in faith in Christ and we can see how the study (actually, God's Word) is transforming and renewing their minds. There is a wonderful spiritual maturity that is developing. :)

It's really been a great experience seeing how God's Word pierces through lies, and filters them out to amplify God's truth.

Andiamo

"Let's go!"

Again? :ohno

Yes, very true.

I'm in a bible study where a few women have an RCC background. The focus of the study is very much Christ centered. As we have been going through there have been some favorable comments about some aspects of the RCC but the group just kept to the study and focus on Christ. We've been very careful not to bring defenses up by directly countering but instead stayed steady in God's Word. These women have grown wonderfully in faith in Christ and we can see how the study (actually, God's Word) is transforming and renewing their minds. There is a wonderful spiritual maturity that is developing. :)

It's really been a great experience seeing how God's Word pierces through lies, and filters them out to amplify God's truth.
Wow, that is wonderful, and such discipline and discernment on the part of the non former RCC members by following the leading of the Holy Spirit. Duly noted.

Everlasting Life

Through Faith in Jesus
Speaking of the Word (which the RCC claims to rest it's 'teachings' on), let's take a look at what it actually says, what Jesus Christ Himself said:

When everything is ready, I will come and get you, so that you will always be with me where I am. And you know the way to where I am going.”

“No, we don’t know, Lord,” Thomas said. “We have no idea where you are going, so how can we know the way?”

Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me."

John 14:3-6

“For this is how God loved the world: He gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life. God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him.

There is no judgment against anyone who believes in him. But anyone who does not believe in him has already been judged for not believing in God’s one and only Son. And the judgment is based on this fact: God’s light came into the world, but people loved the darkness more than the light, for their actions were evil. All who do evil hate the light and refuse to go near it for fear their sins will be exposed. But those who do what is right come to the light so others can see that they are doing what God wants.

John 3:16-21

They replied, “We want to perform God’s works, too. What should we do?”

Jesus told them, “This is the only work God wants from you: Believe in the one he has sent.

John 6:28-9

Jesus Christ is the one who did the work, paid for all sins completely and willingly out of His incredible love for the world, to grant us everlasting life.

Praise God!!! :bouncies

NewWine2020

There's a huge difference between respecting her and worshipping her. :confused:

Agreed, that made me think of the rabid environmentalists/Gaia Earth-mother pagans who cannot draw a distinction between being responsible custodians of the earth and venerating it to the point where the earth itself takes precedence over humanity.

I have never known any Catholics personally, but how is it that they, as a supposed denomination of Christianity (in fact the “original one”) lost the plot so completely on the whole “Mary issue?

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
There is only one way for all humans including Mary to enter heaven. Jesus is the only way. :bibleJohn 14:6. She was chosen by God for being highly favored, but she needs a Savior also. She is not part of the trinity/Godhead it is the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. The Catholic church needs to get their doctrine straight! The pope even said atheists can go to heaven so what part of believe and receive does he not understand.

alisani

There is only one way for all humans including Mary to enter heaven. Jesus is the only way. :bibleJohn 14:6. She was chosen by God for being highly favored, but she needs a Savior also. She is not part of the trinity/Godhead it is the Father the Son and the Holy Spirit. The Catholic church needs to get their doctrine straight! The pope even said atheists can go to heaven so what part of believe and receive does he not understand.
:thankyou I appreciate the fact that you always bring it back to God's word!