Today has been really Tuff for me.......

Goodboy

No Weapon Formed,

You know the more I thought about it, you really impress me. :thumbup
Not only are you the only black person I know who voted for Trump, but a female to boot! :)
So you probably take heat from not only other blacks, but from other females from all races!

Well, you go girl!!! :hat

Goodboy

No Weapon Formed,

I watched the Rapture movie you suggested in your other thread and thought it was really good. I also got to hear the song "People Get Ready" in the movie, which was also really good. Thanks for suggesting the movie and song! :thumbup

JSTyler

No Weapon Formed,

Not only are you the only black person I know who voted for Trump, but a female to boot! :)
So you probably take heat from not only other blacks, but from other females from all races!

I work as a volunteer in a ministry that caters to a very racially and economically diverse range of Christians. I intentionally wear my MAGA hat, and admittedly do so to be provocative. It's one whopper of a conversation starter. Most reactions I've garnered are very positive. In my experiences in my little corner of the world, there are many people of color that voted for and respect POTUS Trump. What's been even more interesting is the number of folks that didn't vote for him in 2016 but cannot wait to vote for him in 2020.

The worst reactions I've had have been from more affluent people from sheltered communities. They seem to epitomize virtue signalling and projection.

Goodboy

I work as a volunteer in a ministry that caters to a very racially and economically diverse range of Christians. I intentionally wear my MAGA hat, and admittedly do so to be provocative. It's one whopper of a conversation starter. Most reactions I've garnered are very positive. In my experiences in my little corner of the world, there are many people of color that voted for and respect POTUS Trump. What's been even more interesting is the number of folks that didn't vote for him in 2016 but cannot wait to vote for him in 2020.

The worst reactions I've had have been from more affluent people from sheltered communities. They seem to epitomize virtue signalling and projection.
That has not been my experience, but it is really great to here! :thumbup

No Weapon Formed

No Weapon Formed,

I take that heat with heart and with that soldier stance:knight my vote for Trump was based wholeheartedly on which candidate upheld biblical values period point blank. I will never conform to this world system.

Cindy S.

I have found myself crying alot due to the sinful state of this country, the USA . I LOST MY FAMILY WHEN I VOTED FOR TRUMP. I HAVE BEEN CALL A BIGOT, AN UNCLE TOM, A HOUSE NIGGA, YOU NAME IT......MY DAUGHTER HAS REFUSED YO LET ME SPEND TIME WITH MY GRANDDAUGHTER NYLAH.....I LIVE ALONE IN GEORGIA.....IM AN OUT CAST to my family and alot of my co workers. I work pediatrics and I hate giving vaccinations.... The Lord has provided me a way to find another position. My last day with pediatrics is June 14th. Praise God for that.
I want to spread the gospel......I am originally from Alabama.....I know that we are close to the end.... I do not want to lose my family or friends to satan......
I struggle with wine ALOT.
PLEASE PRAY FOR ME AND MY FAMILY.
Jesus is coming soon!
Love you all ✨
They hate you because they hated our Lord, first. You know you are on the right path.

athenasius

They hate you because they hated our Lord, first. You know you are on the right path.
Cindy is so right! Because you follow the Lord. :bighug

And I'm honoured to know you and have your company here on this forum, where we await the Lord's soon return together, encouraging each other as we see the day approaching.

Hebrews 10:25 American Standard Version (ASV)
25 not forsaking our own assembling together, as the custom of some is, but exhorting one another; and so much the more, as ye see the day drawing nigh.

and I used to worry about that because G and I haven't got a church nearby that preaches the Word without letting go of bits, like the Rapture or Genesis. I felt physically ill to the point of being in bed from the stress of continuing to attend the one we were going to, that began to slowly move into the Emergent movement, and the young pastor spoke of Noah's flood as just poetry, and Creation in Genesis as God assisted evolution. I was sick. I haven't found a clean church either.

But I got to realizing just how much the Rapture Forums allows us to assemble together, and exhort, comfort, encourage one another as we really DO see that day approaching.

:pray

Last edited:

No Weapon Formed

Cindy is so right! Because you follow the Lord. :bighug

And I'm honoured to know you and have your company here on this forum, where we await the Lord's soon return together, encouraging each other as we see the day approaching.

Hebrews 10:25 American Standard Version (ASV)
25 not forsaking our own assembling together, as the custom of some is, but exhorting one another; and so much the more, as ye see the day drawing nigh.

and I used to worry about that because G and I haven't got a church nearby that preaches the Word without letting go of bits, like the Rapture or Genesis. I felt physically ill to the point of being in bed from the stress of continuing to attend the one we were going to, that began to slowly move into the Emergent movement, and the young pastor spoke of Noah's flood as just poetry, and Creation in Genesis as God assisted evolution. I was sick. I haven't found a clean church either.

But I got to realizing just how much the Rapture Forums allows us to assemble together, and exhort, comfort, encourage one another as we really DO see that day approaching.

:pray
I am just as honored to have found a like minded body of disciples to fellowship with. Thank you so much for sharing your story, which I can truly relate. I look at it from this stance, WE ARE THE BODY!.. WE ARE THE TEMPLE.. and THE HOLY WORD OF GOD is OUR GUIDE!:ring:armor:amen

RestInHim

NWF, :pray
Did you listen to Sunday's message by Pastor Jack Hibbs on the book of 1 Peter 5? It was a very encouraging word!

I truly believe the closer we grow in our walk with the Lord, the greater our convictions and this ultimately can bring greater difficulties in relationships as we stand firm in our faith. I have heard good teachers such as Jack Hibbs and Andy Woods say that if you aren't facing opposition you aren't doing anything for God's Kingdom. Sharing the gospel, standing for truth. Yes, we need to listen to the leading of the Holy Spirit and walk in love, but, we must not in the right manner and right time not be afraid either. So many Christians are being deceived, so many Churches and lives and many are being led straight into hell as we see the apostasy growing. Many don't want to hear the truth and so we must listen to the Lord's leading as we spend time with Him in His Word and in prayer.

We wrestle not against flesh and blood; but against principalities, against the powers, against the rulers of darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. This is so heartbreaking to me.... as I'm facing the same kind of situation with our grown children and extended family.

I believe as believers it is so important to hear the Gospel regularly. We all need to be careful we don't fall into apostasy, non of us is immune. Satan is very cunning and he knows our weaknesses and will use any tactic he can to destroy the Church, families. Yesterday I did a study on God's holiness, such a blessing to always be in His word and meditate on Him, His love, His attributes, His goodness, His faithfulness and keeping our thoughts and hearts on all His good will for us no matter what we are going through. For out good and His glory.

"You, however, have observed my teaching, my conduct, my purpose, my faith, my patience, my love, my endurance, my persecutions, and the sufferings that came upon me in Antioch, Iconium,and Lystra. What persecutions I endured! Yet the Lord rescued me from all of them. Indeed, all who desire to live godly lives in Christ Jesus will be persecuted, while evil men and imposters go from bad to worse, deceiving and being deceived. But as for you, continue in the things you have learned and firmly believed, since you know from whom you learned them. "
(2 Tim. 3: 10-14)

As I grow to know Him more through His word, His grace in my life and the great blessings we have as His children I can see how He has and is continuing to change me, how nothing in this world compares to the joy and peace and hope we have in Him. I want others to know His saving grace and to know the very same blessings, that is what He does when we seek Him with all of our heart. Oh, how we need Him. May the Holy Spirit fill our hearts to walk in His perfect will.

madcat

I have ben following Pastor Hibbs, Pastor Charles Lawson , Pastor JD Farag, just to name a few.:thumbup
Add Andy Woods - Sugarland, TX. Just listened to a couple of his latest on YouTube this am, on Revelation. And Billy Crone - Las Vegas. Jan Markell’s “ Olive Tree Ministries” has radio shows, and they are archived. Also she has posts on YouTube from her prophecy conferences every year. Her next one is Sept. 21, and will be live stream -free. Speakers are Robert Jeffress FBDallas, J.D. Farag, Jack Hibbs, and Jan. But check out her last one on YouTube “Understanding the Times 2018”.