Tinyprayers, It's About Your Avatar!

Discussion in 'Christian Jokes and Humor' started by SonSeeker, Feb 22, 2019.

1. ShilohRose

ShilohRose Well-Known Member

I hate to say that it bothers me, too. I put my finger over the picture when I'm reading your posts.

billy swinea, Kem, SonSeeker and 6 others like this.
  2. Andy C

Andy C Well-Known Member

Concur. I really dont like seeing any photos of Pelosi, especially this one.

billy swinea, Kem, SonSeeker and 5 others like this.
  3. Salluz

Salluz Well-Known Member

There have already been a lot of good posts so I won't say much besides that it has bothered me as well. Your name carries ideas of humble conversation with God, and I'm not getting that from the picture. It's pretty jarring

billy swinea, Kem, SonSeeker and 7 others like this.
  4. chaser

chaser Well-Known Member

:lol

billy swinea, Kem, SonSeeker and 4 others like this.
  5. mattfivefour

mattfivefour Administrator Staff Member

Yeah, I'm the same way. Honestly, I just cannot look at it. I know she is making a political statement, but since an avatar is normally supposed to represent the user, it affects the way others "see" her. Which I think is most unfortunate, given the heart of this sister.

billy swinea, Kem, SonSeeker and 6 others like this.
  6. Andy C

Andy C Well-Known Member

Did Tiny leave the forums? She has not posted since Friday.

billy swinea, Kem, greg64 and 3 others like this.
  7. Goodboy

Goodboy Well-Known Member

I was wondering the same thing.

billy swinea, Kem, greg64 and 3 others like this.
  8. SonSeeker

SonSeeker Well-Known Member

I hope she didn't leave over something as trivial as this. As the author of this thread, I tried to keep it as light as possible while still getting my point across. To that end, I believe I succeeded. It gave me the creeps, too.
    On a positive note, after bringing these feelings out in the open, they have lost some of their power; which prayerfully, is true for most (all?) negativity when exposed to the light of day.

9. Goodboy

Goodboy Well-Known Member

I totally agree!!!

I am not referring to this thread, but we Christians need to bring more things out into the open (the light) instead of keeping our mouths shuts for fear someone might be offended.

10. greg64

greg64 Well-Known Member

I don't think so... didn't realize it when I posted in this thread, but I later saw there were some exchanges that appear to be somewhat heated in another thread that was since closed. Whether she's gone, taking a break, or just busy who knows, but if gone or taking a break I doubt it was primarily due to this.

11. bap

bap Well-Known Member

I actually like it 4 the same reasons U do.

billy swinea and mattfivefour like this.
  12. Kem

Kem Citizen

I agree, it is pretty jarring and just plain difficult to look at.