Tinnitus - ringing or a wooshing sound in the ears - try this for relief

tinyprayers

I've suffered Tinnitus for awhile now. It varies in the sounds that occur but it is still a bother. Sometimes though it's just something you get use to having in the background of your life.

So I happen on this video today and try the very simple pressure point exercise the Chiropractic doctor in the video recommends. The wooshing sound, almost like dead air sound on a radio, was gone about 10 seconds after I finished the exercise.

Sharing here so that it maybe can be of help to others as well. Pass it on. We all are blessed if we find a gift of self-help healing.

Cloud Watcher

I have tinnitus in stereo, and it's really loud. But each side is a different sound. Whooshing? Nope. How about buzzsaw, road noise, jets flying overhead, chorus of monks chanting, a sound that's like hearing a radio on in another room with someone talking or singing the same song over and over.
I have to use closed caption when watching TV, otherwise the dialogue sounds garbled.
But when I go to bed tonight, trying to fall asleep despite the roar, I will see if pinching my earlobes will put me to sleep.

chaser

I can relate, chaser, my noise is like crickets on steroids..and never stops.
That's it ! , like crickets on steroids, and trying to out chirp each other non stop, that's it. I am sorry you have that too, I understand fully what you go through. I think mine is from a bad fall I had at age 5 (skull fracture) and some concussions in later years, think that is the cause of my migraines too.

ExultingInHim

I've suffered Tinnitus for awhile now. It varies in the sounds that occur but it is still a bother. Sometimes though it's just something you get use to having in the background of your life.

So I happen on this video today and try the very simple pressure point exercise the Chiropractic doctor in the video recommends. The wooshing sound, almost like dead air sound on a radio, was gone about 10 seconds after I finished the exercise.

Sharing here so that it maybe can be of help to others as well. Pass it on. We all are blessed if we find a gift of self-help healing.
I've found that a couple drops of colloidal silver seems to decrease the racket considerably.

RobinB

Just a drop or two in the ear. I usually notice a difference in an hour or so. It's not permanent, but the "crickets" go on vacation for a few days.

Interesting! The acupressure in the video above didn't seem to help. I use white vinegar in my ear when they feel like they're getting infected, wonder if that would help?