Time to boycott Fox News

DWB

Newt Gingrich was recently censored on Fox for bringing up the well documented fact that George Soros is financing the campaigns of leftists local district attorneys. Fox has now officially joined the MSM and is only pretending to be fact based news.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v..._to_talk_about_george_soros_its_verboten.html

Multiple hosts of FOX News Channel's "Outnumbered" asked Newt Gingrich not to discuss conspiracy theories about international financier George Soros and his role in funding left-wing political groups, leaving the former House Speaker confused on Wednesday afternoon.

"The number one problem in almost all the cities is George Soros-elected, left-wing, antipolice pro-criminal district attorneys," Gingrich began.

"I’m not sure we need to bring George Soros into this," an "Outnumbered" host interjected.

Recommended

X

Recommended Videos

"He paid for it," Gingrich replied. "I mean, why can’t we discuss that fact that millions of dollars."

"No he didn't," stated another regular host, former Obama administration State Department staffer Marie Harf. "George Soros doesn’t need to be a part of this conversation."

"Okay... So, it’s verboten?" Gingrich asked.

UPDATE -- Anchor Harris Faulkner addressed this on air during "Outnumbered" on Thursday:

HARRIS FAULKNER: So, we had a little incident on the show yesterday that was not smooth. And while I was leading that segment we had interruptions and I sat silently while all of that played out, also not ideal. Our guest former House Speaker Newt Gingrich, who is beloved and needed to be allowed to speak with the openness and respect that this show is all about, was interrupted. Do we debate with fire here? Yes! But we must also give each other the space to express ourselves. As the only original member of this six-year-old amazing daytime ride known as Outnumbered— I especially want to rock and roll with every voice and perspective at the table. We don’t censor on this show. And that’s why we are winning weekdays at noon!

Mary Cole

Newt Gingrich was recently censored on Fox for bringing up the well documented fact that George Soros is financing the campaigns of leftists local district attorneys. Fox has now officially joined the MSM and is only pretending to be fact based news.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v..._to_talk_about_george_soros_its_verboten.html

Multiple hosts of FOX News Channel's "Outnumbered" asked Newt Gingrich not to discuss conspiracy theories about international financier George Soros and his role in funding left-wing political groups, leaving the former House Speaker confused on Wednesday afternoon.

"The number one problem in almost all the cities is George Soros-elected, left-wing, antipolice pro-criminal district attorneys," Gingrich began.

"I’m not sure we need to bring George Soros into this," an "Outnumbered" host interjected.

Recommended

X

Recommended Videos

"He paid for it," Gingrich replied. "I mean, why can’t we discuss that fact that millions of dollars."

"No he didn't," stated another regular host, former Obama administration State Department staffer Marie Harf. "George Soros doesn’t need to be a part of this conversation."

"Okay... So, it’s verboten?" Gingrich asked.

UPDATE -- Anchor Harris Faulkner addressed this on air during "Outnumbered" on Thursday:
Yet she let it go on. Marie Harf is a very opinionated leftest with an agenda against those with whom she disagrees. She will try to silence anyone who doesn't go along with her.

Annie

Be A Berean!
I've always read that FOX was "controlled opposition" but never quite believed it until the sons took over and brought in Lyin Paul Ryan and Demon Brazil. There are some wonderful people still there but they are the last sanitary elements in an otherwise canister of hot garbage.

I believe much if not all of the MSN media is controlled even our local news promotes the liberal agenda. I listen to local Christian radio for what's going on.

SafReb

The thing is Fox's website even reported on Soros' money behind campaigns

DAs backed by Soros, other liberal activists join fray in clash with police
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/da-soros-justice

It has been even reported elsewhere:

https://www.pressreader.com/usa/usa-today-us-edition/20200210/281492163317760

Bizarrely, I can only find the USA Today article at the above link..

There is another article which I cannot find but the headlines are as follows:

LA Times "Flipping Prosecutors (May 2020) - it segment titled "putting money behind the campaigns" that mentions Soros.

The American Mind
The Soros coverup - Newt Gingrich
https://americanmind.org/post/the-soros-cover-up/

Jumpmaster

Fox & Friends watcher.
Ainsley Earhardt is a born again, unabashed Christian.
Pete Hegseth had a great interview with Herschel Walker this morning, who unabashedly said this nation needs to turn back to Jesus and stop the nonsense. He also talked about the marxist blm movement and how bad it is.

They interview Christians all the time, have Christian groups, like Mercy Me, singing and are a real light in a dark progressive activist media environment.

Fox builds itself as "Fair and Balanced" news and does have dimocratic hosts but that's what the mute button is for. There are some there that I never listen to. I mute them when they speak.

Eric Nicholas

I like one or two people on there, but like any other "news" outlet, it's all so manufactured and lazy. I don't like quick, indigestible bits of information without proper context. I know that they only have a limited time to rattle off the talking points when they (any mainstream news outlet) have guests on, but I really can't sit through people interrupting each other constantly. I think that the mainstream "journalistic" formula is antiquated and it shows. It should rest now.

antitox

ReadyOrNot

I’ve realized I can’t count on Fox to be a conservative voice all the time. Even when I’m agreeing with what a guest is saying, at times the rolling banner at the bottom of the screen is misstating what is being said. I’ve come to the conclusion that the real-time editors/producers on duty at the moment must not be firmly in the conservative camp and are putting their own spin on what’s being said. Hate that. I also don’t like the way Fox has reported on COVID - far more fear monger is than necessary.

Lovin Jesus

I’ve realized I can’t count on Fox to be a conservative voice all the time. Even when I’m agreeing with what a guest is saying, at times the rolling banner at the bottom of the screen is misstating what is being said. I’ve come to the conclusion that the real-time editors/producers on duty at the moment must not be firmly in the conservative camp and are putting their own spin on what’s being said. Hate that. I also don’t like the way Fox has reported on COVID - far more fear monger is than necessary.
I agree. I still watch Fox News but have the time slots of the programming I agree with that are reserved only as the ones I watch and listen too.

Brother Albert R.

Jesus loved us and said we should Love our enemies
Watch video clip in the update section that is below the first video that was shown.

HARRIS FAULKNER: So, we had a little incident on the show yesterday that was not smooth. And while I was leading that segment we had interruptions and I sat silently while all of that played out, also not ideal. Our guest former House Speaker Newt Gingrich, who is beloved and needed to be allowed to speak with the openness and respect that this show is all about, was interrupted. Do we debate with fire here? Yes! But we must also give each other the space to express ourselves. As the only original member of this six-year-old amazing daytime ride known as Outnumbered— I especially want to rock and roll with every voice and perspective at the table. We don’t censor on this show. And that’s why we are winning weekdays at noon!

Mary Cole

Watch video clip in the update section that is below the first video that was shown.

Not anymore.

Lovin Jesus

That's me, too. I only listen to Tucker Carlson, Hannity and Laura Ingraham at night. If I'm up early, I'll turn on Fox & Friends. Other than that, I'll turn it on another non-news channel.
The toughest time I have with Fox News is weekends. Most of the programming have liberal time given and not enough conservative time. I don’t really watch weekend news but go to the internet to find newsworthy reading