TIME names V. Zelensky as "Person of the Year"'

Dan the Elder

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media...the-year-the-most-clear-cut-choice-in-memory/

I thought this was very interesting. I believe he is a person to keep our eyes on. He is a seasoned performer/speaker, has ties with WEF/Klaus Schwab, is Jewish, and so far seems "indestructible". I'm not saying he's the anti-christ -- but he's developing quite a resume as a possible candidate?? After we leave, the world will know for sure!!

Maranatha -- God Bless, Dan

Andy C

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media...the-year-the-most-clear-cut-choice-in-memory/

I thought this was very interesting. I believe he is a person to keep our eyes on. He is a seasoned performer/speaker, has ties with WEF/Klaus Schwab, is Jewish, and so far seems "indestructible". I'm not saying he's the anti-christ -- but he's developing quite a resume as a possible candidate?? After we leave, the world will know for sure!!

Concur, he is worth keeping an eye on…..sudden rise to world prominence, from a past history as a TV comedian….

Eph611

Thankfully, we'll be out of here. However, in my opinion Zelenskyy isn't it. The AC is going to come out of virtually nowhere and will be regarded as a "savior" to humanity. Zelenskyy has too much baggage, IMO.

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
I never trusted him.
Even more now than before , I do not trust him.
I've already had my eye on him for awhile.
He is a actor and comedian with very little political experience.
I'm not implying he is a contender for the AC , I'm just saying in general he comes off as a shifty character .
I'm actually NOT a fan of his and I do NOT support America giving Ukraine aid while our country is falling apart , BY DESIGN!!!
As far as the AC goes , Im curious , but that is it.
I will not be here when that diabolical deviant is revealed.

Eph611

I never trusted him.
Even more now than before , I do not trust him.
I've already had my eye on him for awhile.
He is a actor and comedian with very little political experience.
I'm not implying he is a contender for the AC , I'm just saying in general he comes off as a shifty character .
I'm actually NOT a fan of his and I do NOT support America giving Ukraine aid while our country is falling apart , BY DESIGN!!!
As far as the AC goes , Im curious , but that is it.
I will not be here when that diabolical deviant is revealed.
There appears to be evidence that points to Ukraine being a giant money-laundering machine for corrupt US politicians and probably others as well. Assuming that's true, Zelenskyy is basically a banker that's skimming for himself and his cronies, and then redirecting funds as he's instructed. The war in Ukraine could be, in effect, a giant money laundering and wealth redistribution scheme -- at the expense of many lives.

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
Personally I could see the AC coming out of the WEF cesspool.
Your choice of word " cesspool" is very accurate in regards to WEF or any other Globalist/Luciferian participants and said agendas pertaining to the Globalist Reconstructionist Visionaries.
These dare devils are dancing on the edge of death.
God WILL NOT be mocked.
Absolutely no exceptions.

Eph611

Personally I could see the AC coming out of the WEF cesspool.
The WEF is thoroughly evil. But I think the corrupt jackals running the show there now will be thrown under the bus by the AC. The AC will be much more cunning about his intentions. The good news? We won’t be here. IMO, the exit of the church is necessary for AC to take charge. The idiots in the media will probably try to say that we’ve been abducted by aliens, or similar nonsense.

Eph611

Today I spoke with someone I know who is a pastor here in the US and has a Ukrainian spouse and a lot of family in Ukraine. I was told that Zelenskyy clamped down on some of the churches there because they were actually KGB front operations masquerading as churches. They said that the Ukrainian people were solidly behind the crackdowns. Assuming this is true (and I believe it is), the information being perpetrated by the media may not be so truthful. Does this mean Zelenskyy is an angel? No. But we need to be careful how we process what's being pumped out in the media.

Back