Tim Tebow Retires From Baseball

Andy C

It's quite possible, to state the obvious, age is not friendly to pro sports.
I was a big fan of his while he played college, but in the pros, just not his type of game. I so wanted him to succeed, but I remember every time he dropped back to pass I held my breath, knowing he was capable of throwing it way off target. He has the heart of a lion, but not the skills to match at the pro level.

SkyRider

He did win a playoff game while with the Denver Broncos. An upset overtime victory over the Pittsburgh Steelers. I'll never forget because my buddy in SoCal, who is an avid golf fan, kept repeatedly switching back and forth between that game and a golf match - much to my annoyance ( not into golf). So, when he flips back to the game, a Denver Bronco is streaking up the sideline to score the winning touchdown. Didn't get to see the pre-snap setup, commentary or the initial part of the play - just the replays of it. So, needless to say, I was a bit perturbed with his switching back and forth.

I don't think John Elway was ever totally on board with having Tebow as his QB, even after that playoff victory.

HisGloryIsPrecious

He did win a playoff game while with the Denver Broncos. An upset overtime victory over the Pittsburgh Steelers. I'll never forget because my buddy in SoCal, who is an avid golf fan, kept repeatedly switching back and forth between that game and a golf match - much to my annoyance ( not into golf). So, when he flips back to the game, a Denver Bronco is streaking up the sideline to score the winning touchdown. Didn't get to see the pre-snap setup, commentary or the initial part of the play - just the replays of it. So, needless to say, I was a bit perturbed with his switching back and forth.

I don't think John Elway was ever totally on board with having Tebow as his QB, even after that playoff victory.
That was an existing game. Unfortunately as a Jet he was not treated with any respect, particularly by their head coach Rex Ryan.

Brother Albert R.

Jesus loved us and said we should Love our enemies
Working for Chick fillet...from what I hear...:whistling2
https://babylonbee.com/news/tim-teb...ional-baseball-to-become-chick-fil-a-employee

JACKSONVILLE, FL—Tim Tebow has announced that he is retiring from professional baseball to pursue other, higher interests. Now he hopes to fulfill his lifelong dream of becoming a Chick-fil-A employee.
“While I enjoyed playing in the MLB for the Mets, and in the NFL for the Broncos and Jets, those just weren’t my calling,” said Tim Tebow. "Right now I’m feeling led in the direction of serving as a Chick-fil-A employee."
Tim Tebow hopes that his extensive resume of community service, feeding the hungry, and serving in the church will boost his chances of getting hired. Despite his worries, Tebow effortlessly landed the job after he walked in wearing his John 3:16 eye black.

Andy C

Remember, I really wanted him to be a star in the league.

They won the playoff game against the Steelers DESPITE his poor throwing. He did not even complete half his passes that game, and many of them were way off course. He did have an 80 yard completion but that was a short pass with a long run by the reciever.

He just simply did not have the accuracy thats needed, nor was his reading the defense any good.