thrift clothes shopping!

RobinB

Garage sales here in Florida are like opening a cage of starved hyenas in a meat shop. It's because of all the reselling people are doing now. Very ambitious ones will actually show up and ring your doorbell the day before, if you dare put out the sign. And in the morning, cars are waiting on the street before you even open your garage door. They run up and start grabbing things as you put them out in the driveway. It's insane. It gradually calms down after all the good stuff is taken, and by noon people simply crane their necks and look as they drive by.

The only pre-sale day inquiries we've had were for record albums. Collectors get really excited to get first-crack at your grandparent's collections.

JoyJoyJoy

I Shall Not Be Moved
Dropped off an item at Goodwill and went in to look.
Found 2 shirts for my little girls and a pair of shorts for the boy.
Also a wooden basket and a beautiful lamp for my back bedroom...the shade is a gold/bronze color...so nice.
Also a beautiful round rug in burgundy, navy, green, and beigy/caramel-y. Perfect for the bed side in my room....has a nice long fringe around it. I love finding goodies for my home.

wertyhas

I absolutely love thrifting! It is not only affordable but you find super creative clothes in thrift stores. Finding clothes like these is very difficult otherwise. I have been thrifting for years now. Most of my wardrobe is composed of clothes from thrift stores.

wertyhas

I absolutely love thrifting! It is not only affordable but you find super creative clothes in thrift stores. Finding clothes like these is very difficult otherwise. I have been thrifting for years now. Most of my wardrobe is composed of clothes from thrift stores.
I am unironically considered the most fashionable in my friend group by the way. The only downside is the frustration I feel when a beautiful piece of clothing isn’t really in the best condition. Other than that, I see no cons. Sadly, you can’t really buy underwear in thrift stores which is why I buy it here shop.join-eby.com. The most reasonable price to quality ratio from my experience. If you know other stores, please do share.